Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) (52916 Views)

Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl / Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 20, 2017
The consequences of premarital sex always ends on the shoulders of the girl, we as nigerians have totally failed in the aspect of sex education

1 Like

Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by bobbybrown007: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2017
maxwell60:
I JUST CHECKED IKPOTOKIN PEACE OFURE PROFILE I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING LIKE THAT SHE MUST HAVE REMOVE DUE TO SOME REASONS. WARNING DON'T BE TO FAST TO COPY AND PASTE.
you are very right, i hardly see RIP on her wall, maybe she didnt have so many friends like dat
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2017
The consequences of premarital sex always ends on the shoulders of the girl, we as nigerians have totally failed in the aspect of sex education
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2017
RIP to her.......don't commit abortion they no go hear.....painful anyway undecided angry
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2017
Fernandowski:
*in brymo's voice *

PRICK NO GET SHOULDER!!!
your guy.

Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2017
It is a pity she had to die this young and this way. We hardly find morality in our days. Some though are being abused by the men who were supposed to protect them. Nothing good to learn from the older women. Self centeredness is the order of the day leaving the generation to come confused as to what to accept as right.
May God purge our generation from foolishness and immortality. Let each one of us return to God.
Rip to the dead. Those alive, learn from this.
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by Lunagirl(f): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2017
9jakohai:

Good post....but teaching abstinecne is good too.

Because if one cannot learn self control before marriage...there is a high chance one won't learn self control after.

(Mind...I am not opposed to sex education)

Abstinence is ideal. But all options should be well discussed. You don't discuss one and forbid the others.
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by Carth678: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2017
Lessons from this story
1. Formication is wrong and if you cannot abstain from premarital sex always Practice safe sex if you don't want to get pregnant. Condoms are not so expensive these days.
2. Abortion is not the ideal thing to do. One should abort if the foetus is causing harm to the mother
3. There are many orphanage homes...many people looking for children here and there
She should have given the child up for adoption
Have a good day

2 Likes

Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by modsfucker: 8:52am On Mar 20, 2017
You see the reason why hausa people marry their daughters at this kind of age. Why is it that nobody condemns her promiscuity at this age?

The truth is that once a girl reaches SS2, SS3, she will start having high sexual urge and the earlier you marry her off the better, otherwise she will start doing it outside.
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2017
Legalise abortion!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by Tomjazzy2: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2017
debbie:
very true my dear....meanwhile come let me show you a school in surulere lagos where girls do abortion,talk about it openly and knows where to get it done with any amount you have,.These are girls from homes.....see we have failed to put things right.

It is saddening and sickening at the same time
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by QueenFusa16(f): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2017
pestrolus2002:
She didn't kill herself , the guy that impregnated her killed her!
How??
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by pokipoki: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2017
If only safe abortions was legal in Nigeria, this would not have happened. Its time for the government to wake up!! We need legalization of abortion now!!!
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2017
cry am not going to have sex for one month because of this.. Rip girl..
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:13am On Mar 20, 2017
Ladies you either zip up, use a rubber or be ready to become a baby mama. Abortion is a NO NO NO! The child you kill today may have become our president tomorrow. People are screaming about legalizing abortion, as if our society isn't morally bankrupt enough.
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by Realist2: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2017
Medunah:
Eeya and some people will abort 5times and still get away with it.....Such is life

this is between me and you, let nobody hear us !, how many time are you now? .
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by Macgabe(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
This just spoilt my day sad

Perhaps we need to invest more of our time in sex education, rather than dissipate further energy being hypocritical

I really wish parents/guardians know the importance of sex education. in fact, if it can be included in our academic curriculum it would be better. The rate of moral decadence in our society today is very unfortunate. You hear of girls and boys within the range of 14-17 years already talking about boyfriends and girlfriends. it's really something we should worry about.

1 Like

Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2017
Rip fine girl. Next time you come back in your next life, use condom or abstain till marriage, you hear?
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by Jakama90(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2017
I prefer marying a lady with a child to a lady that had an abortion.... I STANDS AGAINST ABORTION.
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by abdddone(m): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

Perhaps we need to invest more of our time in sex education, rather than dissipate further energy being hypocritical

Investing in send education only is not enough until we eoverhaul our social lives,redefine who we regard as role models.

We may not get anywhere if we still have the likes of BBN, our musical lyrics and video and Nollywood videos that decipict sex and objectification of women folks.

1 Like

Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by amynah94(f): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2017
#stoppremaritalsex #stopabortion #stopkillinginnocentbabies
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by IceDude(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2017
judey1992:
the english thooo.

R.I.P to the dead
And to the English grin
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2017
axeman2:
ZIP UP SAY NO TO SEX BEFORE MARRAIGE.. BABA GOD ABEG GIVE HER A SECOND CHANCE.
for where?
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by feodan: 10:28am On Mar 20, 2017
Lunagirl:

Dear Parents,

We your children will still have sex. No matter how much you try to tell us how wrong it is, we will still do it. Maybe not at 12 or at 16, but we will still do it.

Maybe you should start accepting the possibility of that happening and teaching the younger ones how to have sex safely if they choose to do it.

Oh, before I forget, try not to be overly mean. Try to show us that even if we make mistakes, our punishment will not kill us. We love you and we know you love us too.

Your shidren.
It's Only A Parent Dat Want 2 Lead Their Children To Eternal Distruction Dat's Going To Advice His Or Her Children To Ave Sex Before Marriage, Because It's An Offence Before God. And Dat's D Reason Jesus Died On D Cross Of Calvary, To Take Our Sins Away. D Bible Said D Soul Dat Sinneth Shall Die. Xo If U Are A Adulterer Or A Fornicator U Life Is In Danger Of Hell.
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by Lunagirl(f): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2017
feodan:
It's Only A Parent Dat Want 2 Lead Their Children To Eternal Distruction Dat's Going To Advice His Or Her Children To Ave Sex Before Marriage, Because It's An Offence Before God. And Dat's D Reason Jesus Died On D Cross Of Calvary, To Take Our Sins Away. D Bible Said D Soul Dat Sinneth Shall Die. Xo If U Are A Adulterer Or A Fornicator U Life Is In Danger Of Hell.

Oya na. This post is obviously not for you.

So swerve dey go.

1 Like

Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2017
choose between these 3 which you should follow;

-THE GOOD- "My son/daughter, pls don't have sex until after your wedding night, no matter what they tell you, pls don't consent... I beg you.

THE BAD- "Abeg anyhow anyhow, if you know say body don strong pass you, make you use condoms or postinor.. Abeg make you no fuçk up o! "

THE WORST- "Whatever that pleases you, do it. If you like fuçking raw, then go ahead! Release inside her and see how good it feels" grin

Choose one now.. For good click like, for bad click share, for worst ...... you know what to do
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2017
condoms and postinor should be free at least!

1 Like

Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2017
Oyind18:
Say no to pre-marital sex
you be Virgin?
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

Thank you.
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2017
enigmaticlion:
you be Virgin?
Come deflower me
Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 11:02am On Mar 20, 2017
Oyind18:
Come deflower me
I'm ready pm me your number and location. I promise that you'll enjoy it. I'm waiting. matjoseph1945@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) by emyrald91(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2017
who else visited that girl's Facebook page to view the uncensored pinshure?

but nothing was there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics / Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos / Man Captures 60-year-old Lover’s Nudity, Demands N1m (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.