Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Please Why Has Ministry Of Defence Not Sign This Guy Yet What A Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Why Has Ministry Of Defence Not Sign This Guy Yet What A Country (739 Views)

Why Buhari May Not Sign 2018 Budget – Minister, Udoma / Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? / Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why Has Ministry Of Defence Not Sign This Guy Yet What A Country by slimfit1(m): 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
The story of the Hausa robot builder came to my mind just now and I thought hang on we are supposed to be investing in technologies like this because the world and war far is changing. This century its more machines and computer that will be doing all this fighting why don't we invest in that instead of buying toy planes from Pakistan and other war kits.
I think the people in Nigerian defence are just collecting wages they are not productive in the protection of her citizens.
If a governor can see an opportunity and ministry of defence can't we have monkeys protecting us, to be honest monkeys would have done a better job. They are interested in importing weapons that we could have made ourselves.
What kind of ministry is this that can't invest inwards. Encourage local ideas local manufacturing and boost creativity in the Nigeria.

"From the little I could understand from the story shared by Hausa Daily in Hausa,Umar Danwarai,the boy pictured below manufactured engine for irrigation and excavator.Kebbi state governor Atiku Bagudu supported him with N20m.Please our Hausa readers should explain more with the help of the screenshot below"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/hausa-boy-manufactures-engine-for.html
Re: Please Why Has Ministry Of Defence Not Sign This Guy Yet What A Country by babyfaceafrica: 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
If them sign am now..na una go complain say na from north why dem no sign our broda..complain everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Has Ministry Of Defence Not Sign This Guy Yet What A Country by kuuljay(m): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2017
OK
Re: Please Why Has Ministry Of Defence Not Sign This Guy Yet What A Country by SalamRushdie: 12:04am On Mar 20, 2017
Sign him as what please, is ministry of defence now a football club?

1 Like

Re: Please Why Has Ministry Of Defence Not Sign This Guy Yet What A Country by Solowande(m): 12:04am On Mar 20, 2017
Ministry of defence is one of the most corrupt ministry in Nigeria second only to ministry of petroleum

(1) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Poses With Wife Of Former British Prime Minister, Cherie Blair (PICS) / El-rufai Made Good His Threat To Demolish My House - APC Chieftain / My Time To Lead This Country Is Closer Than Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.