Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Can You Kill Yourself? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Kill Yourself? (769 Views)

Before You Kill Your Spouse Read This / Guy's Don't Kill Yourself!maximum Extreme Range Of Sex Is 13 Minute / If Your Child Did This Will You Kill Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kill Yourself? by ikorodureporta: 5:26am On Mar 20, 2017
Under what circumstance wld you consider suicide??

Re: Can You Kill Yourself? by Cutehector(m): 5:29am On Mar 20, 2017
The thought of hell won't even make me consider suicide.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill Yourself? by searchng4love: 5:31am On Mar 20, 2017
ikorodureporta:
Under what circumstance wld your consider suicide??
are you planning suicide?
Re: Can You Kill Yourself? by Atiku2019: 5:34am On Mar 20, 2017
Even if I fall into the den of Bokoharam I'll not think of Suicide
Re: Can You Kill Yourself? by ikorodureporta: 5:34am On Mar 20, 2017
Cutehector:
The thought of hell won't even make me consider suicide.

grin
Re: Can You Kill Yourself? by Epositive(m): 5:36am On Mar 20, 2017
i rather die than to commit suicide... tongue
Re: Can You Kill Yourself? by Epositive(m): 5:39am On Mar 20, 2017
Atiku2019:
Even if I fell into the den of Bokoharam I'll not think of Suicide
even though you walk through the valley of shadow of death, you will fear no evil cheesy
Re: Can You Kill Yourself? by ufuosman(m): 7:47am On Mar 20, 2017
God forbid, I will not enter problem that will make me think of killing myself.
Re: Can You Kill Yourself? by OVA200(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2017
I can never ever think of it no matter the circumstances. I prefer dying a natural death at the age of 40 than commiting suicide at the age of 80.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill Yourself? by ifyalways(f): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2017
Never!

I've been through hell and back but never, not even once, did i ever think of suicide.

I always hoped and believed there will be better days ahead, I knew and believed I was gonna get better, grooooove, enjoy myself, chop life tomorrow and guess what, tomorrow never ends.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Kill Yourself? by ikorodureporta: 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
I'm sure lalasticlala wl be feeling suicidal if he doznt see any snake post in a month.....
Re: Can You Kill Yourself? by Marvel1206: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
You no well aswear grin
ikorodureporta:
I'm sure lalasticlala wl be feeling suicidal if he doznt see any snake post in a month.....
Suicide is never anyone's wish. Just pray you never pass through circumstances that would make you think of suicide and.. We all have different mindsets towards depression, it depends on our level of maturity.
Re: Can You Kill Yourself? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
I'm sure if you had asked the Dr who recently committed suicide this question 10 years ago, he would have said 'God forbid!'.

In essense, this question is one which shouldn't arise, or if it does, should not be dignified with an answer.
Re: Can You Kill Yourself? by Fadamant: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Silly op, asking foolish question. Maybe, you should start by telling us how you plan to kill yourself.
Re: Can You Kill Yourself? by ikorodureporta: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Fadamant:
Silly op, asking foolish question. Maybe, you should start by telling us how you plan to kill yourself.

So u think some ppl dnt know what can drive dem suicidal? In essence, this question is to see what people may feel deeply sad about.....
Re: Can You Kill Yourself? by romme2u: 12:21am On Mar 21, 2017
In a world of 7+ billion people, it takes gut to survive.

A lot of people don't understand that it is the survival of the fittest until they are hit.

The world is very competitive, survive or you are out.
Re: Can You Kill Yourself? by ikorodureporta: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
season of suicide
Re: Can You Kill Yourself? by YourCoffin: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
I can.

But myself no go gree die
Re: Can You Kill Yourself? by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 25, 2017
The dudes above might be plain dishonest i must say. According to research, every individual has in one time in their life contemplated or thought of suicide. However, knowing that we've got nothing to gain from the act, we push ahead, expecting better days to come. Don't lose hope op....

(1) (Reply)

The Only Sex Education Nigerian Mothers Knows How To Teach / Married Couple Discover They Are Biological Twins After DNA Test / Why Aren’t People Using The Most Effective Method Of Birth Control?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.