Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Before You Kill Your Spouse Read This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before You Kill Your Spouse Read This (298 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Kill Your Spouse Read This by creative11(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
BEFORE YOU KILL YOUR SPOUSE READ THIS
Bisi Adewale
Now that we don’t know who can kill their Spouses more between Men and Women I think we need to discuss this.
Every day the news beat is awash with the news of a man killing his wife or Women killing their Husbands. Women are getting more daring by the day turning everything in the House to Weapons. From Fry Pan to pestle, to spatula for turning food. A kitchen knife that is meant to cut meat was used to slice the genital of a man and he was given to old it by his Wife while his intestine was already our with Blood gushing out like Water. The bitter Wife is not seeing Him as a Man but like an animal that should die a slow and painful death.
A Woman brought Home a Killer to help killed her Cheating Husband in Osogbo. She cooked for Him and had with him and made him sleep off (she confessed she had sex with him to make him sleep quickly and be very weak) before she brought in a Killer to use Pillow to suffocate him with her holding his legs for the killer to easily do his Job.
A Man killed his young Wife out anger, suspect her to be cheating on him, he threw her into the Garden from the second floor just to make People believe she fell down by accident.
With all these killings and gory sights, We need to ask ourselves, what has come over us? Where did we get it wrong? We were not like this before, what was really happening.
Sanda has just been sentenced to death for killing her husband in Abuja stabbing him Seventeen times, maybe to be sure he is totally dead.
A lady Lawyer Yewande Oyediran killed her husband in Ibadan Months ago. Akolade Arowolo who killed his Banker Wife and sentenced to death by Lagos High Court still awaits his day in Appeal court. While Lekan Sonde that killed his Wife at Egbeda is waiting for the hangman to come calling.
BEFORE YOU KILL YOUR SPOUSE, LISTEN TO ME
Life is so precious, you can’t give it, you are not permitted to take it. No matter your reasons for it, as soon as you take life or become violent, you will be the guilty one and the Law will take it course against you.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE IF YOU KILL
You have many things to lose by becoming violent in your Marriage, once it leads to death or even bodily arm the whole nation is against you, it will be you against the state. You are likely going to be killed or sentence into life imprisonment if you kill your Spouse.
Before you are sentenced in Court and killed you would have spent years in solitary confinement in the prison yard. All those who are hailing you on now will not be with you, in fact, they will be against you, you will be on your own to face your foolishness alone.
As soon as you are sentenced to death you will be taking to condemn criminal Cell, it is the most terrible place anybody can ever be. You will live in the fear of the hang Man for the rest of your life, you won’t know the day he will come but you know he is coming.
The blood of the person you killed will then be in your hands, will be on your neck forever, what a big burden to bear. It will be on record that you are a killer, a Murderer
Your Children will carry this stigma all the days of their lives. If your Children potential in-Laws get to know their Background, they will make sure their children do not marry your children. Your Children are going to live the rest of their lives in agony
If you kill your spouse, your children will end up losing both Parents as the state will definitely kill a killer.
Don’t allow anger, bitterness and resentment take the better of you, don’t allow jealousy to dictate your life, do not permit hurt to stay in your life and ruin your destiny.
Anger will soon disappear when blood begins to gush out, as you have your spouse on the floor and a bloody knife in your hands. The police will come calling with handcuff in your hands which will be your new wristwatch as your life totally turns from Noon to total midnight. In fact, the dead will be better than you as he or she will have a place of rest and sympathy of People, but you will not have the privilege of rest or peace of mind, no, when you kill you murder sleep and Joy. People curses will go with you as you step on the blood of the innocent soul that will be crying for vengeance.
Friends will desert you, the family will disown you, you will now stand alone as Lawyer make lots of Money from your foolishness before they stop calling when they see you to the hangman. Most Lawyers won’t even show up to see you off at the hang Man Workshop, as you won’t live to pay them for that service, (You know Lawyers and fees) so you are totally on your own. Only a priest you will be meeting for the first time will be called to lead you on the Journey your stupidity and volatility ignited.
Regret, regret and regret will be your companion as the rope snuff out your precious life from you because of your lack of discretion.
Nothing, I mean nothing worth the life of anybody, don’t take it, because you will not have a hiding place, the Law will call on you. Read, this over again and never go near your Kitchen when you are angry, don’t use the kitchen tools as your Ballistic missile to destroy someone you once said you love.
When Marriage is hurting, talk to experts who will help you to handle the situation. Your F.F.F will not be of help at this time they will fuel the fire the more. Your F.F.F is your Family Members, Friends and Fans, look for help in the right quarters before you end up killing somebody and hurt yourself for like. If you are been hurt and feeling Murderous speak out now and seek help. If your Spouse is hurting you deeply, seek help, not Weapons.
If you want a Counsellor to talk to call me and let’s talk. If you don’t talk to a Counsellor now you will need to talk to a Lawyer later when you are in trouble.
Send me a mail or call right now I will be glad to talk to you
Email: familybooster@yahoo.com,
08068312004, bisiadewale.com
Join my Facebook group: Marriage and Family Builders.
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @bisiadewale
Please share this for all to see, let stop these incessant domestic killings, every life is sacred.

Please I recommend all women to read this book as well https:///39sC9kw

ⒸBisi Adewale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Kill Your Spouse Read This by Lawgod247: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
bomboclat
Re: Before You Kill Your Spouse Read This by neonly: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jehovah bless you

(1) (Reply)

Kidnap Victims Rescued By SARS Officials. / I Need Help Asap / Birhday Shout Out To Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.