Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). (79037 Views)

This Train Passes Directly Through A 19 Storey Residential Building In China / Thousands Of Vehicles Stuck In Traffic In China (Photos) / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by sekem: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
ikp120:

You'll be shocked to know that it was a Nigerian that sold that idea to them. sad sad. Someone I know reached a $30 million deal with a Chinese company to sell a breathtaking technology to them. But as he was about to seal it off, someone advised him not to sell it. Of course the dude still there with his shiit. sad sad sad

Most of the big things you see around the world today, behind them are Nigerians. You may never get to hear their names in their lifetime. Most of these dudes buy off brilliant ideas from broke ass niggas and patent them. grin grin grin grin grin Of course nigga gonna get paid, but just never gonna get recognised. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy sad sad

You have a point there.

My grouse is that I just don't know why it seems it's easier and in fact, more profitable to develop other people and their countries than to develop our own.

Something has to be done!!!

It's high time we start focusing on what we really want rather than running round in circles while chasing shadows
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
I have a dream I have a dream That Nigeria will be greater than this someday....sooon....maybe
well, its just a dream anyways

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Kakamorufu(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
blood of Zachariah
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Livingstoner01: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ako si aye wa,but a si ilu ya,.....Nigeria is a mistake. [b][/b][i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by ebby9z(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Someone in my office was writing a poem about Nigeria and requested my input. I looked at her in befuddlement. What's great about this excuse of a country?! A country where the majority of the population think through their anus. A country where lazy youths will repeatedly ask for money from investors willing to build a company in your vicinity, a country where shameless monarchs will incessantly ask for settlement before a bridge us allowed through..etc. I'm just angry angry
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by ZombieTERROR: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
2dugged:
I see things like this and I wonder when we will get rid of the baggage of religious sentiments, political affiliation sentiments, tribal differences, nepotism and bureaucracy and begin to focus on improving our country,I am afraid it might not happen in my time cry
It can never happen
Nigeria is a fraud binded together by crude oil
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Esepayne(f): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
such development can never happen in naija
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by ikp120(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
hatchy:
Whether you like it or not,we can not compare ourselves with Oyinbo.They think way far ahead of the black man.While we blame them for not advancing due to slavery but the truth remains that the blacks are lazy in scientific and engineering research and production.
China started just about seven decades ago but see where they are today.She is respected among the comity of Nation,even the almighty US knows how powerful in terms of economy and technological advancements that is why they thread with care when China raise any issues internationally.

Something is definitely wrong with the black gene. Walahi!

Bro have you ever considered that a black man could have sold that idea to them behind closed doors and gotten paid millions to transfer the right to the innovation to them? Bro these guys know one thing very well. That thing is called "IDEA AND INNOVATION POACHING". They see an idea that makes sense, and they buy it just the way we buy cars. They pay some fvcking cash and take full ownership of the innovation. Africa is the most poached continent on earth.
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Markikus: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Cutehector:
This is what sensible countries do, they make use of their limited resources .. Try this in Nigeria, either the sultan or the emir or the oba or eze of that Land will disagree thereby blocking progress.. They will incite the youths to stage a protest.

Or

The Nigerian government will ask all d occupants of that place to vacate so they will demolish the building so that they can build a railway..

When will Nigeria ever mature ?

Is Nigeria growing?
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by buffalowings: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
chai Nigeria yag spoil finish

only to renovate the runway of the airport they shut it down
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by gnykelly(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
2dugged:
I see things like this and I wonder when we will get rid of the baggage of religious sentiments, political affiliation sentiments, tribal differences, nepotism and bureaucracy and begin to focus on improving our country,I am afraid it might not happen in my time cry

it is not going to happen in our life time. what our generation successfully inherited from our daddies. we now have daddy GOs
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by ikp120(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
sekem:

You have a point there.

My grouse is that I just don't know why it seems it's easier and in fact, more profitable to develop other people and their countries than to develop our own.

Something has to be done!!!

It's high time we start focusing on what we really want rather than running round in circles while chasing shadows

Money must be made o. cheesy Naija men want money spinning stuffs so they go to the places where all is well. grin grin grin grin. The problem is foolishness and shortsightedness. cry cry cry But the blacks, especially Nigerians, are just too good but very foolish. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
gnykelly:

it is not going to happen in our life time. what our generation successfully inherited from our daddies. we now have daddy GOs
the human mind is amazing, this generation can choose to change all that, but joining nl and seeing the amount of hate online has made me realize we have a long way to go
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by mickool(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Just imagine the weight of those trains and building on the earth.. Why will those nations like China, Japan, Italy, Taiwan, And other will not be prone to earthquake? All in the name of technology, they want to do the unthinkable.
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
hardbody:

I can relate with this. I recall somewhere in bayelsa we went to mount a mast. Those guys gave us 5 minutes to leave without any discussion. While i was trying to explain that we brought development, they all brought out thuraya phones and told us they needed no such thing and since our 5 minutes had expired, i collected a slap and a flying tackle, our mopol had his gun seized while the regional manager was beat till he fainted and they beat him till he revived and then they released the mopol gun after I foked out 75k. That was the last time I went to their locality. Backward nation from head to tail.
Really? Shiit! grin grin grin grin grin very funny and they would be the same people who will complain that there are no developments in their village
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by ziga: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
ikp120:

Did you read the post at all? The noise problem was taken care of using special technology.
While the vibration can only be felt if the tracks rest on the floor of the building, which is not so because they're elevated by a feet or 2 above the floor of the building. The tracks are not really standing on the building but on strong pillars. Those engineers considered all those things while designing that stuff.

Ok OOO.

The "special technology" that they have in Made in China Generators.
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Malakh:
that's because you dont know that there's time for everything and because most of you are in dark you guys won't know when, some people were given the natural wisdom and riches of the world for a set time but if you are not in the Light or of the Light you will never know this things, if you guys understood the seven day creation then you'll understand that the sixth day is almost over and there are signs given to the Elect to know when the wisdom and the riches of the world will be converted to us His people who were sacrificed,who had to fall for the riches of the world,I only responded because I was moved by your tears...
what are you on about? I don't understand
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by gnykelly(m): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
2dugged:
through human mind is amazing, this generation can choose to change all that, but joining nl and seeing the amount of hate online has made me realize we have a long way to go

no is virtual. go university go NYSC. they have cells every where. planning for how to enter paradise. when you are Hungry presently. I hate religionist.
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
ziga:

Ok OOO.

The "special technology" that they have in Made in China Generators.
do you know that the chinese do not use the same grade of Generators they sell in Nigeria? In China they use the best quality and the inferior ones they send to nigeria, because nigerians like cheap products they don't like to pay Good money for Quality products. So yes! the Chinese have A "special technology" used for their own projects.

2 Likes

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Kylexy3000(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
But what about the noise...
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
postemail:

Bro, it's sad. Many folks here don't think that way. They are hard wired to whine and whine about everything. Could you imagine that many amongst our youngsters still support these "dinosaurs" managing the country? A country were people still believe there are witches and they fly.. A strong belief in juju but yet none have found a permanent cure for malaria.
it's sad but true. They would rather believe in, trust and worship their so Called " man of God's or pastors.

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
ikp120:

You must be using a low speed, RAM and HDD computer. Try upgrading na. sad sad

Rendering in 4k. 60fps angry

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by VeniJu: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Cutehector:
do u want to still make noise again? grin u don see wetin pass ur own abi

tonguetonguetongue
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by sonofthunder: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Omakraid:
This is technology at its peak.. Nigeria, come and learn
creative application of already existing technology...

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
I believe we are getting there ijn. I pray 4 my dear country
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Unclerukus: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
rheether:
When a country have trust in its engineers.
Or you meant when a country has engineers who know practical work not just cramming textbooks and formulas and spilling some technical jargon?

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by vickylincon(m): 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
fadario:
2 FTC on 2 FP topics by Explorers in 2 consecutive days.

I really said it that this week is gonna be awesome.

#picks up mic.
After all my years on NL, no FTC, I wasn't bothered because I knew its on the way and oluwa made it not just an ordinary FTC but specifically on explorers' thread. Thank you MTN, I thank the mosquitoes again for this. Ciao.
#drops mic.

Oga seun oya o. I'm pushing the account details to you.
as if he go send money give you
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by guychidile: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
development in china,have reached advanced stage
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by bareal(m): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
hiroz:

another case a company came to a community they wanted to do do a project for the community as part of their social commitments, the community no electricity they decided to connect them to the power grid the community said no give us money instead...

Similar thing happened somewhere in Warri, till date no light in that community and community don share money finish.

it's so disheartening
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by ziga: 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
gypsey:
do you know that the chinese do not use the same grade of Generators they sell in Nigeria? In China they use the best quality and the inferior ones they send to nigeria, because nigerians like cheap products they don't like to pay Good money for Quality products. So yes! the Chinese have A "special technology" used for their own projects.

Wow. That's why they also sell inferior grade products in the US?

I see.
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Basics007:
They build authentic and original structures in their country. Call them to come and do a job in Nigeria they will give you a substandard structure

Because your leaders go for the cheapest of them all and siphon the money that would have done the work.

What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Btruth: 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
...technology @ it best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / ₦38,000 Per Night Guest House With 77 Lions In South Africa(Photos) / Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.