Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). (79038 Views)

This Train Passes Directly Through A 19 Storey Residential Building In China / Thousands Of Vehicles Stuck In Traffic In China (Photos) / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
That is china for you...
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by mikron(m): 1:13am On Mar 21, 2017
fadario:
2 FTC on 2 FP topics by Explorers in 2 consecutive days.

I really said it that this week is gonna be awesome.

#picks up mic.
After all my years on NL, no FTC, I wasn't bothered because I knew its on the way and oluwa made it not just an ordinary FTC but specifically on explorers' thread. Thank you MTN, I thank the mosquitoes again for this. Ciao.
#drops mic.

Oga seun oya o. I'm pushing the account details to you.
all this speech just for 1st to comment? some people funny sha.
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by wangbit: 1:27am On Mar 21, 2017
Correction:- Chongqing is not south-east.It's south-west.It used to be part of Sichuan province before it became a municipality.

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by morereb10: 2:00am On Mar 21, 2017
fadario:
2 FTC on 2 FP topics by Explorers in 2 consecutive days.

I really said it that this week is gonna be awesome.

#picks up mic.
After all my years on NL, no FTC, I wasn't bothered because I knew its on the way and oluwa made it not just an ordinary FTC but specifically on explorers' thread. Thank you MTN, I thank the mosquitoes again for this. Ciao.
#drops mic.

Oga seun oya o. I'm pushing the account details to you.

bro e, no vex oo. i no know say them dey give prize for first to comment on FP topics on NL.

ahhh. i don miss oo. and i don ftc for more than five time.

ah, no wonder people dey happy say them be FTC.

abeg how the thing be, enlighten ur guy abeg. i need money for this recession oo
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 21, 2017
morereb10:

bro e, no vex oo. i no know say them dey give prize for first to comment on FP topics on NL.

ahhh. i don miss oo. and i don ftc for more than five time.

ah, no wonder people dey happy say them be FTC.

abeg how the thing be, enlighten ur guy abeg. i need money for this recession oo

Hehehe smiley cheesy grin
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 21, 2017
mikron:
all this speech just for 1st to comment? some people funny sha.

No be small tin o cheesy grin
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by chukxie(m): 2:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Basics007:
They build authentic and original structures in their country. Call them to come and do a job in Nigeria they will give you a substandard structure

The Chinese do substandard projects in Nigeria because of the 'substandard' amount of money they were given execute the projects. In Nigeria when $10 is earmarked for a project, the minister /commissioner that approved the project and his/her coyotes of thieves will pocket $8 while just $2 would be made available for a project of $10. How on earth do you expect standard projects when corrupt is rampant in Nigeria? Until corruption is fully tackled, Nigeria WILL remain a backwater country!

2 Likes

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by morereb10: 2:47am On Mar 21, 2017
fadario:

Hehehe smiley cheesy grin

seriously, u no won talk abi
nsogbo adigh
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by 360command: 3:48am On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
oh my gosh!!!!! This is the height of technology..
This is engineering at its peak.
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by AceSkillz01: 4:02am On Mar 21, 2017
hiroz:
community issue is really bad in this southern part... a company wants to do a project to improve a community, the leaders of the community will ask for settlement over something that will improve you... youths will come and say you must employ us to do the job and they don't have the technical expertise at the end of the day the contractor is frustrated...
i know a community in rivers ,they came to fix their bad road community leaders came for settlement, youths came for settlement at the end the contractor's funds were little he just did one rubbish project and left, the next year rain don clear the road finish... idiots..
another case a company came to a community they wanted to do do a project for the community as part of their social commitments, the community no electricity they decided to connect them to the power grid the community said no give us money instead...

Okay duly noted. But doesn't settlement and frustration of projects occur everywhere in this country? undecided undecided
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by AceSkillz01: 4:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Kaynails:

why would dat happen whn we have more than enough land mass.

Is Nigeria bigger than China? undecided undecided
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Malakh: 5:38am On Mar 21, 2017
read Rom 11:12 that is if you believe in the Most High YHWH
gypsey:
what are you on about? I don't understand
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:05am On Mar 21, 2017
ifyalways:
Bekke wu agbara.

Such can't be seen in Nigeria because of our collective and individual greed from Politician, indigene, landlord down to the tenant.
angry
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by akilo1: 6:08am On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
This is what sensible countries do, they make use of their limited resources .. Try this in Nigeria, either the sultan or the emir or the oba or eze of that Land will disagree thereby blocking progress.. They will incite the youths to stage a protest.

Or

The Nigerian government will ask all d occupants of that place to vacate so they will demolish the building so that they can build a railway..

When will Nigeria ever mature ?
tommorow bro
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 21, 2017
cocaineaddict:
ok so how do they "hop in" to the train while still on transit? That's what I wanna know

Do you have a pulse?
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by olayemiabdul: 6:28am On Mar 21, 2017
Honestly am really disappointed with NL, this is a very old story jhor,
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Dshocker(m): 6:45am On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
This is what sensible countries do, they make use of their limited resources .. Try this in Nigeria, either the sultan or the emir or the oba or eze of that Land will disagree thereby blocking progress.. They will incite the youths to stage a protest.

Or

The Nigerian government will ask all d occupants of that place to vacate so they will demolish the building so that they can build a railway..

My brother Nigeria is cursed
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by oaroloye(m): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2017
BARBARIANS!

In CIVILIZED countries, they run the trains UNDERGROUND!

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by gemini35(m): 7:08am On Mar 21, 2017
2dugged:
I see things like this and I wonder when we will get rid of the baggage of religious sentiments, political affiliation sentiments, tribal differences, nepotism and bureaucracy and begin to focus on improving our country,I am afraid it might not happen in my time cry
thex should allow every region manage their resouces,development like this is inevitable, i,bet you,in biafra we stand
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Kingsley1000(m): 7:35am On Mar 21, 2017
nice development from china
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Kingsley1000(m): 7:36am On Mar 21, 2017
exporer kudos for the exploitation
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Kingsley1000(m): 7:38am On Mar 21, 2017
AceSkillz01:

Is Nigeria bigger than China? undecided undecided
only one state in called xinjing in west China is larger than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:

Or

A premature adult does not mature.
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by moufan: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2017
rhames:
Hope Gov. Ambode will stop making noise about Oshodi to Airport road and devise a way to do something like this in Lagos.
why not ask ur state of origin governor to do same instead of mentioning ambode who everybody believes is doing well
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2017
hahn:

because there is nothing in it for them

All they are concerned about is "my share". We do not have selfless leaders

That was how I told a friend an idea I had and he said "your idea makes sense and that is why it will not work here" because our leaders are not about the progress of the nation but of their bank accounts
which kind of Friend is that, biko?

I bet I could make the idea work here if it was me. tongue

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by hahn(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Teempakguy:
which kind of Friend is that, biko?

I bet I could make the idea work here if it was me. tongue

He didn't mean it that way. He just meant the idea was too rational

What I said was "if all the churches could donate 10 branches each, per denomination, to technological research and greenhousing Nigeria wil move forward"

What is your own response? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2017
obailala:

If you guys really think these 'marching ground' fees are worst in Rivers state, then obviously you haven't properly been to a city called Warri. In that town, even the government has to pay 'deve' in order to renovate schools, hospitals or stadiums.
hahahahhaha...no so e bad,govt go dey settle agbero too... i have never been to warri...
later the same youths will say there is no development in their community, when they are the main hindrance to development...
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2017
hahn:

He didn't mean it that way. He just meant the idea was too rational

What I said was "if all the churches could donate 10 branches each, per denomination, to technological research and greenhousing Nigeria wil move forward"

What is your own response? smiley
that your idea make sense and that is why it will never work in Nigeria. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Sirpaul(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2017
I Started Fearing W€€D Since The Day I Saw My neighbour Spend The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of The Generator.
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by obailala(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2017
hiroz:
hahahahhaha...no so e bad,govt go dey settle agbero too... i have never been to warri...
later the same youths will say there is no development in their community, when they are the main hindrance to development...
It's actually worse than you can ever imagine. Several years back when Ibori wanted to renovate/modernise the Warri city stadium, youths in the area halted the jobs demanding the contractors must pay them 'development levy' or 'deve' for short. It was a major face off and the contract was halted cos the contractors and government bluntly refused to pay. Heavily armed mobile policemen had to man the construction site night and day before that job was completed. I wouldn't even want to go into details of what ordinary residents face, let alone companies.

The attitude is a real big mess and has totally chased investors away but it's quite funny when people who have no clue keep narrating weird political theories regarding why investors keep running away from the town. Lunchtime, you see youths barging into company after company, going straight to office canteens to eat free food. Meanwhile these youths are usually put on stipends by these companies for doing absolutely nothing but just for the sake of peace. Then again, just make an attempt to build a house, all they need to see is a tipper taking sand to a compound, it doesn't matter if the person is just trying to sand-fill his compound to prevent flooding, you must pay 'deve' in thousand or hundreds of thousands and if its a house, you might be paying up to a million if it's a storey building. Meanwhile of all the cities in Nigeria where Shoprite has opened outlets with all the glitz, Warri is the only place where youths woke up one day (roughly 4 months after its launching) and attacked, vandalised and looted the entire mall where shoprite was located because the owners/govt refused to settle; a very messed up situation which has crippled the once buzzing town.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / ₦38,000 Per Night Guest House With 77 Lions In South Africa(Photos) / Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.