Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations (32545 Views)

Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage / Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by no1madman(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2017
marriage don end. . .it just wasn't meant to be.
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by poksmahn(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Abeg, how can i get fat
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Okay...
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by Larasisi(f): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
My fellow Nigerians, abeg help us beg fayose not to divert the forthcoming Paris fund to capital projects as usual o. Help us beg him to pls pay we civil servants and pensioners.

Again, help us beg him to renounce his new policy against the filling stations in Ekiti. As I'm writing dis, no single filling station is open in Ekiti State... We all know wot it means to we commuters and private car owners.

Na beg o... Make una help us beg him. Expecially those of u that chose him as mentor , godfather and messiah.

Thanks
Abeg free us !! of all the elites in Ekiti you all choose a thug as your govern so deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by emoch(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
When babies get married
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by iamphill: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
wHATS THIS ONE SAYING? nOTHING SHE SAID EVEN MADE SENSE.....STUPID HEIFER WITH A BIG SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT WHO ARE YOU? EVERYBODY LOOKING FOR CHEAP POPULARITY UP AND DOWN

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by holluphemydavid(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dyt:
A man beats you blue black
And he does it again
Over and over

Orimi eleda mi
Ma ma pe temi niya oooo
lol
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nne5:
mtcheeew.

Don't disturb us this morning
Lolz na wa. "Give them space" yet she use style drop her own.

Busy body them smiley grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by olagbemi118(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Who is tonto & who is Okeke... I yam not understanding & pls is Churchill another church in lagos? Somebody help
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by UNFADINGG: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
ikennaoma:
Wait o... A man bruised u and gave u a ring and u took it?? Ladies and lie be like................
And what makes you think it's a lie?
I have a neighbor who's receiving beating almost everyday. Yesterday afternoon he beat her up and at about 9pm another round of beating again. And the funny thing is, they are still together sleeping in the same room, same bed as boyfriend and girlfriend.
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by ceeben(m): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
story for d gods
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
UNFADINGG:

And what makes you think it's a lie?
I have a neighbor who's receiving beating almost everyday. Yesterday afternoon he beat her up and at about 9pm another round of beating again. And the funny thing is, they are still together sleeping in the same room, same bed as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Haba! She be animal wey man dey beat Upandan?
Even the man beating her Every minute? Is he not tired?
Smhhh
Sick bf and gf..
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by samsard(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
sammhi:
Nobody asked why there was a fight ?
It is she has beaten her !
Stupid gist ... some women would be first to land the man slap and when he retaliate she turns around to say she was beaten .
A man that married you won't beat you if ...
Let's get the if
Typical victim blaming. It is people like you that blame a woman for tempting a man when they are raped or abused. I find that nonsense repugnant.
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by iambliss: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
He beat her and then proposed and she accepted the ring? I guess it was because she was pregnant. She would have done better as a single mother. Olorun maaje.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by oxon(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
a lot fvcks have being given off on nairaland ...and I tried to my best to horde as much fvck as possible ,so today am giving off every single fvck to any nairalander interested ...plz check my signature if u want a fvck to give ,,
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by obataokenwa(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
My fellow Nigerians, abeg help us beg fayose not to divert the forthcoming Paris fund to capital projects as usual o. Help us beg him to pls pay we civil servants and pensioners.

Again, help us beg him to renounce his new policy against the filling stations in Ekiti. As I'm writing dis, no single filling station is open in Ekiti State... We all know wot it means to we commuters and private car owners.

Na beg o... Make una help us beg him. Expecially those of u that chose him as mentor , godfather and messiah.

Thanks
you're still a state civil servant. I'm sorry for you. Better wake up and look for something better to do with ur life
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by xcuggsm(m): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
ifyalways:
Tonto matter again?

Who cares? Seun Osewa cheesy
Why are you calling Seun into this matter now? sad Abi na only him be xyz shareholder in Tonto? Or are you trying to tell us something?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Abiola’s Mum In Tears, Rolls On The Floor As She Reunites With Son (Video) / Emma Nyra Puts Her Hot Swimwear Body On Display / Fiona Amuzie Graduates From UK University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.