Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Uniben,how Do I Change My Course. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben,how Do I Change My Course. (11878 Views)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / any advice pls,Can i change my course While In The University? / I Hate My Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben,how Do I Change My Course. by oddiy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2009
Hi Fellow Forumites,

I have been admitted into UNIBEN.Though
I applied for Law but I was given Secretarial
Education.I give God the glory at least for being
admitted but if I must tell you the truth I don't
like the course at all.

I have been wondering this for a long time now.
Pls I want to ask you guys,How do I change my
course from this dept. to any other dept.?.Preferably
Law or ISD.

Pls I want UNIBEN guys to answer this.I am
worried.

Thanks.
Re: Uniben,how Do I Change My Course. by skfa1: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2009
Pls Uniben student help this guy out. sad sad
Re: Uniben,how Do I Change My Course. by Djdamian(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2009
There are two options,the first one is dat who must do exceedingly well in ur first year examinations(100 level)this will give u an upper hand wen doing a change of course, so this means u can only do C.O.C in ur second level, The second option is to take jamb again nd work hard so u could get a better course because LAW isn't an easy course to get.Gud luck
Re: Uniben,how Do I Change My Course. by jetisco4u(m): 7:06am On Dec 21, 2009
1st l will advice you to accept the course. People score 70 & they were not given anything. Follow the advice above but it may not work out. C of course is challenging esp if u are changing from lower to higher course, easier from higher to lower course. Well i'll advice u to take Jamb as well. http://unibenupdates.
Re: Uniben,how Do I Change My Course. by Richydos(m): 8:15am On Dec 21, 2009
Dear 1, pls i'll advice u 2 first of all accept d admis cos there are many out there who wish they're in ur shoes as u know very well dat getting admis into 9ja universities isn't beans.
Re: Uniben,how Do I Change My Course. by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2009
My candid advise is to go to the school and do some findings yourself. A friend of mine got admitted last year to read Pol. Science whereas he applied to read Law. He changed to English and Literature imediately after clearance. As for me, I wa given Foreign Languages but I 'm gonna change to English and Literature since they are the same faculty. As for your Education course, I really dont know since Education is a separate Faculty/College. I hopethat helps. You could call me so we talk more - 08028473231. His Grace is sufficient for us.
Re: Uniben,how Do I Change My Course. by Ukavwe: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2009
Hey my guy, i also applied for Law in Uniben but was given philosophy with a score of 64 and 59 in screening score and Ume and Pume respectively. Just thank God that you were given admission. I'm contemplating whether to take it or not. I need advise
Re: Uniben,how Do I Change My Course. by mcpat(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2009
me i don enter make una juzt inform me when clearance go start
abeg

1 Like

Re: Uniben,how Do I Change My Course. by jetisco4u(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2009
If u are changing your course in the same faculty, you may be considered. Otherwise I will advice you to take whatever course you were giving. For clearance visit http://unibenupdates. or call 07066999466 for assistance.
Re: Uniben,how Do I Change My Course. by uk10(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
My candid advise is to go to the school and do some findings yourself. A friend of mine got admitted last year to read Pol. Science whereas he applied to read Law. He changed to English and Literature imediately after clearance. As for me, I wa given Foreign Languages but I 'm gonna change to English and Literature since they are the same faculty. As for your Education course, I really dont know since Education is a separate Faculty/College. I hopethat helps. You could call me so we talk more - 08028473231. His Grace is sufficient for us.
pls how do they change course during clearance
Re: Uniben,how Do I Change My Course. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
can one change from SLT to engineering?

(1) (Reply)

Do Nasarawa State University Keffi [nsuk] Offer Part Time/wkend Degree Programs? / Complete NECO Timetable For 2018 June/July SSCE Exam / Difference Btw Medic Lab Sci And Biochemistry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.