Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

[entertainment] I Don’t Trust Anyone, Too Many Traitors In The Industry–lil Kesh - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / [entertainment] I Don’t Trust Anyone, Too Many Traitors In The Industry–lil Kesh (350 Views)

BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha / BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” / BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[entertainment] I Don’t Trust Anyone, Too Many Traitors In The Industry–lil Kesh by DonEmmycom(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2017
Singer/rapper, Lil Kesh, is insisting that the music industry is filled to the brim with traitors.

Speaking with Sunday Scoop, the ‘Cause Trouble’ crooner, said he doesn’t trust anyone as the music industry is filled with traitors.

Read more:

http://donemmynaija.com.ng/dont-trust-anyone-many-traitors-industry-lil-kesh.php

(1) (Reply)

The Life Of Ken Saro Wiwa | The Legacy Of An Environmental Defender / Watch The First Teaser Trailer For Thor: Ragnarok / Now, Its CEO And Co-founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.