Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Alleged Move To Sign BBN Housemate, Debie Rise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Alleged Move To Sign BBN Housemate, Debie Rise (659 Views)

Bbnaija: Ex-Housemate, Debie-Rise & Guitar Inseparable In New Photo / Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Alleged Move To Sign BBN Housemate, Debie Rise by londonrivals: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2017
Don Jazzy, Mavins’ Boss and producer has reacted to the alleged plan to sign ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Debby-Rise.

The producer who denied reports that he is making plans to sign the ex-BBN housemate after signing some n acts including the DNA twins made this known at the end of the Big Brother evictions show yesterday.

The producer who debunked the rumor as soon as the eviction show which saw Thin Tall Tony out of the competition noted that: “Debbie is dope but I don’t know when I said I wanted to sign her tho. If I had not increased my team already then maybe.”

He further added: “When it comes to my matter. If u don’t hear it from me it’s most likely false

See Tweets from the music producer on social media below:

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/don-jazzy-bbnaija-debie-rise-debby-sign.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Alleged Move To Sign BBN Housemate, Debie Rise by Drinosneh: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2017
grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Alleged Move To Sign BBN Housemate, Debie Rise by ETILA100(m): 9:13am On Mar 20, 2017
9ja bloggers I hail ohhhhh
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Alleged Move To Sign BBN Housemate, Debie Rise by Makavelli099(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2017
let another record sign her now, must it be Marvin.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Alleged Move To Sign BBN Housemate, Debie Rise by DozieInc(m): 9:26am On Mar 20, 2017
I like his reply @Okey Prince .
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Alleged Move To Sign BBN Housemate, Debie Rise by Kennywills7(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2017
Well, I hope u won't regret not signing her in the future
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Alleged Move To Sign BBN Housemate, Debie Rise by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2017
old papa
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Alleged Move To Sign BBN Housemate, Debie Rise by IamAirforce1: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2017
Well,

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Plans To Sleep In Big Brother Naija House / Skales Is Richer Than 100 Million Full Grown Men World Wide / This Epic Throw Back Photo Of Bbnaija's Efe Will Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.