Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Make It Big - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Make It Big (778 Views)

When You See The Teacher In High School Who Said You Would Never Make It. / When You Tell Bae Why You Couldn't Make It To The ATM / She Licks It With Her Tongue To Make It Wet N Stand Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make It Big by creampy(f): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2009
after 15 days of their private plane crash in the desert , the husband and wife were running crazy as what to do when no more food,water. so every one of them was trying to find somthing eatable in the area when the lady came back frustrated just to see her husband naked ,holding his penn. in one hand and knife in the other hand,
wife: what r u doing?
hussy: i cannt stand hunger any more so i want to cut my penn. and eat it.
wife: wait a minute ,let me come and play with it so it can stand and we eat it together.
Re: Make It Big by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2009
nasty but funny grin
Re: Make It Big by Kunbee: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2009
This is nice cheesy
Re: Make It Big by Ben13: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2009
The ladies must term it 'nice'

(1) (Reply)

She Wanted To Whitemail Me / Samurai Contest / What Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.