Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,558 members, 7,865,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Largest Megaprojects And Constructions Around The World. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Largest Megaprojects And Constructions Around The World. (4414 Views)

Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator / 2 Boys Built Two Industrial Micro Machines Used For Road Constructions / World's Largest Heart: 200kg Heart Of A Whale Preserved In Museum(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Largest Megaprojects And Constructions Around The World. by peter1994(m): 1:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Ride on Boss
Re: Largest Megaprojects And Constructions Around The World. by SmartMugu: 5:49am On Mar 21, 2017
Annibiteye:

This must be the centre that was attacked by terrorists in September 2011. Rebuilding the part that was attacked shouldn't take long.
World trade center wasn't rebuilt after the attack. I think explorers were referring to the original build.

###Modified, one of towers was rebuilt afterwards.
Re: Largest Megaprojects And Constructions Around The World. by Explorers(m): 6:01am On Mar 21, 2017
SmartMugu:

World trade center wasn't rebuilt after the attack. I think explorers were referring to the original build.

It was rebuilt, but one instead of two.

"One World Trade Centre, Freedom Tower"

1,792 ft (546.2 m).

104 Floors + 5 floors below ground surface.

1 Share

Re: Largest Megaprojects And Constructions Around The World. by SmartMugu: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2017
Explorers:

It was rebuilt, but one instead of two.

"One World Trade Centre, Freedom Tower"

1,792 ft (546.2 m).

104 Floors + 5 floors below ground surface.
Thanks for the info. I just read it up.
Re: Largest Megaprojects And Constructions Around The World. by k199192: 6:48am On Mar 21, 2017
SmartMugu:

thsi your moniker is affecting you in real life... Who told you world Trade Center wasn't rebuilt. So they demolished it?
Re: Largest Megaprojects And Constructions Around The World. by SmartMugu: 7:12am On Mar 21, 2017
k199192:
thsi your moniker is affecting you in real life... Who told you world Trade Center wasn't rebuilt. So they demolished it?
Don't be rude with ur comment. What have u achieved in life with ur moniker? Didn't u read where I corrected my statement? Underaged rude kids all over the place.
Re: Largest Megaprojects And Constructions Around The World. by k199192: 8:14am On Mar 21, 2017
SmartMugu:

Don't be rude with ur comment. What have u achieved in life with ur moniker? Didn't u read where I corrected my statement? Underaged rude kids all over the place.
you started your statement with "don't be rude" and ended being rude. Typical black man... You hate it when you are corrected... No one is above mistakes... If you did not know that world Trade Center was rebuilt, today, Mr Explorers has schooled you.. Be thankful.
Re: Largest Megaprojects And Constructions Around The World. by henrydadon(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
i will not take this explorer
what about lagos ibadan express way..
that road has been under construction since i was born..
it should be considered as a mega project

2 Likes

Re: Largest Megaprojects And Constructions Around The World. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
The kind time explorer get eh.. Baba tuale
Re: Largest Megaprojects And Constructions Around The World. by Bobody(m): 6:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Explorers:
Skyscrapers are reaching for new record heights, huge tunnels are establishing new transportation connections, and colossal bridges are spanning greater distances than ever before.

Around the world, gigantic engineering and infrastructure projects are opening up or are closing in on their completion.

So we surveyed those finished within the last three years and those under construction to find the most jaw-dropping dams, buildings, and big machines on Earth.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/g2121/the-worlds-25-most-impressive-megaprojects/

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-worlds-largest-megaprojects-2017-1?IR=T

Man, you're really doing a nice work. I envy you sir.
Re: Largest Megaprojects And Constructions Around The World. by Explorers(m): 7:17am On Mar 26, 2017
Bobody:

Man, you're really doing a nice work. I envy you sir.

Tnx bro.
Re: Largest Megaprojects And Constructions Around The World. by jmichlins(m): 7:29am On Mar 26, 2017
Second Niger bridge is one of the mega construction in my country
Re: Largest Megaprojects And Constructions Around The World. by mekleelex200(m): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
I don grab my sit, more ink to your pen Mr Explorer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enjoy Swift 4G LTE Unlimited Free Night Browsing And Download Now / I Killed This Poisonous Thing In My Room By 3am And I Don't Know It's Name(pics) / Converter Any Of Your Picture To Cartoon For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.