Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos (42531 Views)

IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
175:
The FGN of buhari is making this guy a hero . . .honestly.

Abeg free the guy jor
Ok
Let him be a hero in the prison

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Beckham14: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
coolitempa:
Onikuje of Kuje.....the hate propagandist....may your days in Kuje be long and painful.... cool
Always pray for wisdom.

You really lack it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Raintaker(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mumu dey wey jewish attire, this looks stupid to me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Vioncy(f): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
We shall see who laughs last
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by neonly: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ceremonial prisoner
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by enigmaticlion: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Why does this guy think that he and his b1afraud people are Jews. He need a psychiatric evaluation with no further delay. Even the original Jews will be worried about this orangutan
CastedDude:
The director of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has been arraigned before a Federal High Court in Abuja amid heavy security presence. Nnamdi Kanu and other defendants, will be arraigned at the Federal High Court for hearing of the bail application before the presiding Judge, Justice Binta Nyako..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/nnamdi-kanu-rocks-jewish-attire-again.html
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by beautiesplace: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
It is well
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by TheShopKeeper(m): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
He didn't know he was an 'Igbo-Jew' when he was insighting hatred all over the internet and the airwaves.

By the way if his Biafra dream is acctualise, what will be the main religion in the Biafra nation?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by yemzzy22(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
recycling from prison to court to sentence to life imprisonment
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by PrinzCarter(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dis guy still fresh oo ,starch cloth, wear watch ,wear white d lord is ur shepherd nd u shall nt want
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by caracas: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
coolitempa:
Onikuje of Kuje.....the hate propagandist....may your days in Kuje be long and painful.... cool
Phew,
I smell a stinky afonja puss********
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
CastedDude:
The director of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has been arraigned before a Federal High Court in Abuja amid heavy security presence. Nnamdi Kanu and other defendants, will be arraigned at the Federal High Court for hearing of the bail application before the presiding Judge, Justice Binta Nyako..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/nnamdi-kanu-rocks-jewish-attire-again.html
did i just hear you say bail? I'm his name sake but I'm not in support of that bastard.I pray he rot in prison.

F**k nnamdi kanu

F**k Biafra

I stand with one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by morscino: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Onikuje of Kuje!!!!...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Jabioro: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Can we have Isreal lawyer in his league of legal team..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by danjaba(m): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Igbo people should have been pampered, rather than this treatment. The people are industrious.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by kingzizzy: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
LilChamp:
A man who threatens the unity of Nation is no fit for that attire he is putting on.

Don't worry your permanent prisoner uniform is still with the tailor. Will be ready before you are finally convicted.

To all flat head that might want to quote me:

Threaten the unity of a nation? You Nigerians dont seems to understand that Nigeria is not united nor is it a nation.

If Nigeria was a nation, one man would not be able to threaten its unity.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by 2shur: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
The lion in the cage..
Shall be free one day.
I say one day o.

Una remember dah naija rastaman song
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by basty: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
The Igbos are hinging on the pretext of Jews link to deceive and get Israeli sympathy. What a terrible tribe and people to be with in federation called Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by gemini35(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
LilChamp:
A man who threatens the unity of Nation is no fit for that attire he is putting on.

Don't worry your permanent prisoner uniform is still with the tailor. Will be ready before you are finally convicted.

To all flat head that might want to quote me:
HATER,S SPOTED
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by xjiggy: 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
This man no focus. Im dey play to the gallery. So im no be ibo again na Jew I'm come be. After im scatter Massob finish im come dey play Hero. Anofia... Ewu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by babaireti(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Please take this Man to Israel before he spoils Nigeria for us ,yeye man seeking attention
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
All hail the Jewish wannabe IPOB terrorist. I wonder why his lawyers didnt advise him that the charges he faces are non bailable offences. Anyways anything to get out of his cell for a few hours must count for something. More watery beans tonight
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by OlaMiki: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
FLAT HEAD IPOD no sense comment
Ihateafonja:
nice attires

Some Nigerian's now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by gemini35(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nigeria is not progressing,but hater,s of development,want,s us to be stagnant join them forever,but wll nt work, sending him to jail or holding him can not stop the emancipation of biafra,for hater,s info nothing i,said nothing biafran,s aspaire for that is nt achievable,we are watching.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Litmus: 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
kingzizzy:

Threaten the unity of a nation? You Nigerians dont seems to understand that Nigeria is not united nor is it a nation.

If Nigeria was a nation, one man would not be able to threaten its unity.

Sturgeon and the Brits would laugh. Sturgeon is a woman so maybe this does not count.

Also not sure Jewish people would want to associate with individuals that call for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people for no other reason than ethnicity. This was their unfortunate experience.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Umu chiukwu okike, aka chiukwu di ya. mmeri bu nke anyi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by mummyneche: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nwa chineke ride on. Freedom is yours
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by KINGOFTHEEAST: 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
nnamdi1998:
did i just hear you say bail? I'm his name sake but I'm not in support of that bastard.I pray he rot in prison.

F**k nnamdi kanu

F**k Biafra

I stand with one Nigeria
afonja aaaaaaa shame on you savages

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Litmus: 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
On the other hand, maybe IBOB do have a point trying to appeal to the Jewish state. After all, it was largely due to fear of Nigeria leadership in Africa that South Africa acquired nuclear weapons capability, thanks largely to Israel.

I'll never forget the sense of betrayal I felt on learning this. Up till then, and I still largely do, I'd always considered the Jewish people brothers with blacks in oppression.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja / Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] / "My Eyes Do Most Of The Talking" - Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.