Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Nigerian Man Cought With Fresh Human Head And Hand. Gossip Mill - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Cought With Fresh Human Head And Hand. Gossip Mill (1742 Views)

2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) / Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nigerian Man Cought With Fresh Human Head And Hand. Gossip Mill by talk2archy: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2017
According to facebook user Hunyingan Stephen Adewale At about 4pm on Sunday March 19th, a middle aged man was caught with the head and hands of an unidentified lady at Muwo axis in Ikoga Badagry. According to a resident of the area, the culprit had always been seen walking around the neighborhood holding a sack with blood dripping from it. Whenever he’s confronted and asked what’s inside the sack he tells them it’s bush meat not until yesterday when he was busted. The photos are very gory. *viewer discretion advised*

Source http://www.gossipmill.com/2017/03/photos-video-nigerian-man-caught-with-a-womans-head-and-hands-in-lagos-graphic/

Re: Nigerian Man Cought With Fresh Human Head And Hand. Gossip Mill by Mynd44: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2017

(1)

I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now / Pls Me I Need SARS Office Address Close To Ikeja Or Ogba Lagos / Las Vegas Woman Impregnated Herself With A Stolen Sperm From A Millionaire Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.