Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here (31718 Views)

Gamers, Oya Come Prove Yourselves / Smart Enough ??? Then Prove It! / If you're Smart, Come In. Let's Play A Game. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by kllinxman(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
how can I post image pix of my answer, b4 some else steals my glory ?
Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by shegun85: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
1. D sheep asleep is the one infront of d black sheep located at d top of d hill beside d tree located uphill to d right.
2. D dog is located beside d tree in d middle.
3. D second pix...d 4animals are deer,Wolf,bat,crocodile/monitor lizard.
4. D third pix....D woman wt d baby, d faces...one to d left and d oldman wt d stick, d ladys face behind d head, d face at d back of the Bird, and d faces in d shadow.
5. D 4th pix....d date, june 31...instead of june 30.
Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by Babalakin(m): 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
that's your elusive cop,leaning on the wall.probably a sheriff with their typical cowboy hat grin

hint:rotate your phone 90° to the left wink

Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dyt:
cheesy
[/right] cheesy cheesy[right]

How can I get this marker used to mark a spot
Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by Dyt(f): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
kenonze:

How can I get this marker used to mark a spot

Edit picture
You will see different options
Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by Redman36(m): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dyt:

Date
why
Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by Dyt(f): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
Redman36:
why

Zzzzzx
Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by shumuel(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Negotiate:
what do you think is the problem with this picture?

I came late but here it goes.

Pix1: 4 faces on top right and 1 on the top left, the man in the main picture +1, the old man with a hat +1, the woman +1 and her baby +1 = 9.

Pix2: A bat, an antelop and a fox, all inscribes on the hill/mountain, while a flamingo is on the lower left side on the picture.

Pix3: The sleeping sheep and dog are both very close at the S/Wester part of the picture.

Pix4: Not yet.

Pix5: 30 days has September, April, JUNE and November grin
Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by Mavelshee(m): 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by shumuel(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
shegun85:
1. D sheep asleep is the one infront of d black sheep located at d top of d hill beside d tree located uphill to d right.
2. D dog is located beside d tree in d middle.
3. D second pix...d 4animals are deer,Wolf,bat,crocodile/monitor lizard.
4. D third pix....D woman wt d baby, d faces...one to d left and d oldman wt d stick, d ladys face behind d head, d face at d back of the Bird, and d faces in d shadow.
5. D 4th pix....d date, june 31...instead of june 30.

Wow, so you also spotted the mean looking old man's face in the shadow, i thought i was the only one, but... Its not part of the faces look again grin .
Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by delors(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Negotiate:

Can you spot all of the nine faces? This tricky illustration posted online by Playbuzz is actually harder than it looks – and it’s left internet users
Actually I spotted all of faces within a minute. I'm not pointing out the answers because I need to use this in a publication for this week wink
Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by Alexxing: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 21, 2017
Dyt:

Edit picture
You will see different options

Thank u, lemme try it out
Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by hausofswag: 12:51am On Mar 21, 2017
HEY GUYS I'M CONDUCTING A SURVEY AND I WOULD LIKE YOUR RESPONSES

IT WON'T TAKE UP TO 5 MINS

JUST TELL ME YOU ALL WANT TO BE SOMETHING BIG

I LOST ALL HOPE AND THEN I REMEMBERED THIS FORUM.

PLEASE DON'T LET ME DOWN

HERE'S THE LINK https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/83368Q7

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN
Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by Dyt(f): 4:04am On Mar 21, 2017
kenonze:

Thank u, lemme try it out

Did you find it?
Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 21, 2017
Dyt:

Did you find it?

Yeah, thanks real good.
I use to think it was an app from playstores
Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by thexzy(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Negotiate:
what do you think is the problem with this picture?

June 31st is wrong
Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by thexzy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dyt:
cheesy
[/right] cheesy cheesy[right]
There are four more Faces that you missed out. You see that stuff that the bird is standing on by the left top corner of the second pix, these are four faces of people of which two are facing each other and remaining two are on-top of the two running their show . Who get that same eye with me?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Write A Sad Story With Only """three Words"" / You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.