Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1388 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Kizito2nv(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin

Yeye girl... undecided

Why kiss him back when she had an option to slap his face lipsrsealed juz always remember, most cheating started with a kiss..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Kizito2nv(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
g
Re: by Cutehector(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kiss kwa. Enyi its not only kiss oo. . Infact both of dem had sex.. Yes.. She won't tell u that too.

Oya start crying ..
Re: by 2dice01: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
i dont why we guys always do like mumu

Am sure when she gives some fvck to da nigga she will still come telling you
Re: by Kizito2nv(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
Yeah i know but the she promised she repeat it again but my fear is am not there with her what if it happens and this time she decides not to tell me , so basically the problem is how do I trust her again
Re: by Kizito2nv(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Cutehector:
Kiss kwa. Enyi its not only kiss oo. . Infact both of dem had sex.. Yes.. She won't tell u that too.

Oya start crying ..
lol its not possible yet
Re: by 2dice01: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kizito2nv:

Yeah i know but the she promised she repeat it again but my fear is am not there with her what if it happens and this time she decides not to tell me , so basically the problem is how do I trust her again
you dont have to trust anybody

Date other girls...that way if she like date your ancestors ...you wont give a flying fvck cheesy
Re: by Cutehector(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kizito2nv:
lol its not possible yet
how will u know... Na wen she carry belle ur head go burst
Re: by Kizito2nv(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
2dice01:
you dont have to trust anybody

Date other girls...that way if she like date your ancestors ...you wont give a flying fvck cheesy

am not really the double dating type cos am a very terrible lier and i don't need any girl crying cos me
Re: by 2dice01: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kizito2nv:
am not really the double dating type cos am a very terrible lier and i don't need any girl crying cos me
ok bro enjoy

We will be expecting your thread when she finally dump you...
Re: by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=Kizito2nv post=54769843][/quote]

Trust her? undecided for what?
Re: by Kizito2nv(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
2dice01:
ok bro enjoy

We will be expecting your thread when she finally dump you...
may i will take ur advice , i really put faith in this relationship i know girls can never be trusted but I was hoping there is one different out there hoping she b was the 1
Re: by SmellingAnus(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Let me be straightforward.... That guy will surely fuckkk her... What I am not sure of is if she will be able to tell you she was fuckeddd by him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Kizito2nv(m): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Let me be straightforward.... That guy will surely fuckkk her... What I am not sure of is if she will be able to tell you she was fuckeddd by him
u scare me though so what do think i should do
Re: by SmellingAnus(m): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kizito2nv:
u scare me though so what do think i should do
She may really love you unfortunately she prefers to spend more time with a Fucklicant/fuckaholic/fuckboy/man.... It's obvious you have a tender heart so what should be most important to you is how to protect your heart from heart Tsunami/break... It's in your best interest to think and do whatever will protect your heart if not you will end up a depressed soul... Sorry if I was too straightforward...
Re: by Divay22(f): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kizito2nv:
lol its not possible yet
It will soon be possible
Re: by Kizito2nv(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
SmellingAnus:
She may really love you unfortunately she prefers to spend more time with a Fucklicant/fuckaholic/fuckboy/man.... It's obvious you have a tender heart so what should be most important to you is how to protect your heart from heart Tsunami/break... It's in your best interest to think and do whatever will protect your heart if not you will end up a depressed soul... Sorry if I was too straightforward...
no u are really spot on please speak on what do suggest i do that is not illegal to protect this precious heart of mine
Re: by Kizito2nv(m): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Divay22:
It will soon be possible
well nothing is impossible in this life so what do I do
Re: by SmellingAnus(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kizito2nv:
no u are really spot on please speak on what do suggest i do that is not illegal to protect this precious heart of mine
First of all, get busier with other things that will be beneficial to your future... It could be school, it could be work, it could be joining a department in church and be committed to it... Have more female friends, maybe two or three female friends that will be close to you not necessarily for a relationship or sex... All I am saying is that as much as possible spend and focus more on other things like school/work/God/female friends... This should help at least in protecting your heart ... If you can, don't ever ask after that dude again from her but reduce your communication and dealings with her until she gets the message and maybe come back to her senses... Make sure you choose your female friends wisely because any of them could be the next person you will get into a relationship with incase this present one finally crashes... Last advice from the "KING OF ADVICE".... NEVER , NEVER , NEVER FALL IN LOVE IN YOUR LIFE BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS STEP IN LOVE AND IF THINGS DONT WORK OUT FINE, YOU STEP OUT OF LOVE" HUMAN BEINGS ARE VERY UNPREDICTABLE NO WONDER EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS 'THE HEART OF MAN IS DESPERATELY WICKED"....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by TrapHedges(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bro since she didnt lie to you..move on with her... Trust me it wont happen again tho... Unless you try to cheat back
Re: by Kizito2nv(m): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
SmellingAnus:
First of all, get busier with other things that will be beneficial to your future... It could be school, it could be work, it could be joining a department in church and be committed to it... Have more female friends, maybe two or three female friends that will be close to you not necessarily for a relationship or sex... All I am saying is that as much as possible spend and focus more on other things like school/work/God/female friends... This should help at least in protecting your heart ... If you can, don't ever ask after that dude again from her but reduce your communication and dealings with her until she gets the message and maybe come back to her senses... Make sure you choose your female friends wisely because any of them could be the next person you will get into a relationship with incase this present one finally crashes... Last advice from the "KING OF ADVICE".... NEVER , NEVER , NEVER FALL IN LOVE IN YOUR LIFE BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS STEP IN LOVE AND IF THINGS DONT WORK OUT FINE, YOU STEP OUT OF LOVE" HUMAN BEINGS ARE VERY UNPREDICTABLE NO WONDER EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS 'THE HEART OF MAN IS DESPERATELY WICKED"....
thanks from the dept of my heart guess u gave what I have been searching for and also told me how to go about it Peace man, !

1 Like

Re: by 2dice01: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kizito2nv:
may i will take ur advice , i really put faith in this relationship i know girls can never be trusted but I was hoping there is one different out there hoping she b was the 1
i hope so too
Re: by firstking01(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dump her like it's hot.
Re: by SmellingAnus(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kizito2nv:
thanks from the dept of my heart guess u gave what I have been searching for and also told me how to go about it Peace man, !
you are most welcome bro... cool cool cool
Re: by Alphamale2017(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Op is one wave short of a relationship shipwreck. My advise is to Fvck her countless times within the next few months. Fvck her well in preparation for a heart break cos that guy will still fck her in future ,trust me most ladies dont reason. Straight , they are emotional being not logical being. Very soon she wil start finding unnecessary fault in all what u do. Everything will begin to annoy her, The day 2 of u will have misunderstanding lust know she wont resist the fvck. The funny part is. Op will disregard this advise. U wil only appreciate it when its already late. Bet it right now, u are leaving on the edge
Re: by Kizito2nv(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
I opened this thread hoping someone would advice me on ways to give her a second chance but to my shock every one thinks otherwise and everybody can't be wrong at the same time , here is what am going to do am giving the relationship a break for now i don't know how long but i think I need the break thanks guys and ladies for ur support really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Top African Countries Whose Women Undergoes Skin Bleaching (image) / What Does My Neighbour’s Wife Mean By This? (photos) I8+ / Temporary Cure For Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.