Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

OMG! Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler [PICS] (1070 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday / Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler / F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler [PICS] by LegendVibes: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is the heartwarming moment a lioness celebrates her third birthday by giving her handler a big cuddle on the floor. Lions are known for their ferocious reputations as killing machines – but this big cat proves they can also harbour a soft side. Photos show handler stood inside an enclosure at a Mexican sanctuary when the beast is let in through a gate. It charges straight towards him and leaps up onto him, but instead of devouring the man’s jugular, the lion embraces him.
Abeg no try am for 9ja ooo. grin

SEE PHOTOS BELOW;

Source; http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/omg-see-how-this-ferocious-lion.html?m=1

Re: OMG! Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler [PICS] by marltech: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jesu!!!! shocked
Re: OMG! Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler [PICS] by youngest85(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
One day bush meat go catch the hunter

1 Like

Re: OMG! Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler [PICS] by Cutehector(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin
Re: OMG! Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler [PICS] by Beckham14: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is what we call "True Love"

How i wish some 9ja girls can love like this without "devouring" our pocket.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler [PICS] by MrGreenMavro: 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin grin grin

SEE BETTER MEAT grin grin
Re: OMG! Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler [PICS] by LegendVibes: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lalasticlala Seun Dominque Ishilove Mynd44 Fynestboi
Re: OMG! Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler [PICS] by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Females will always be attracted to males. That's the law of nature. He can't try it with a male lion. No he can't grin
Re: OMG! Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler [PICS] by youngberry001(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
mheen i can only hug dis lion wit my Riffle in mah hand smiley

#military

1 Like

Re: OMG! Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler [PICS] by ominilongest(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
d lion z not hungry jhor..make d guy come nigeria
Re: OMG! Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler [PICS] by LegendVibes: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
youngberry001:
mheen i can only hug dis lion wit my Riffle in mah hand smiley

#military
grin

(1) (Reply)

D.Y.K Ex Housemate Bassey Is The Guy In Gold Circle Advert? [video,pics] / Professor Olu Akeusola, Provost Of Mocped - Epe Is Dead. / Madonna Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Twins In Matching Polka-dot Swim Suits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.