Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Who Is Savitar? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Savitar? (1693 Views)

Savitar's Identity Finally Revealed- The Flash / Who Is Savitar(the So Called God Of Speed) / Flash: Who Is Savitar, Ronnie Raymond Or Future Barry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Savitar? by number5(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hello guys and babes. Welcome to the official thread for your suggeations on the aforementioned topic.

For the movie fans and comic geeks currently watching "the flash" and legends of tomorrow,

What are your opinions and suggeations on the identity of the seasons main villain #savitar?

And what are your reasons?

Re: Who Is Savitar? by Okuda(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lol.
Re: Who Is Savitar? by blessedvisky(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
number5:
Hello guys and babes. Welcome to the official thread for your suggeations on the aforementioned topic.

For the movie fans and comic geeks currently watching "the flash" and legends of tomorrow,

What are your opinions and suggeations on the identity of the seasons main villain #savitar?

And what are your reasons?

Savitar should be Barry's time remnant or something like that, for he knows so much about Barry, even conversations that Barry had in Earth 2 and Flash point. That's what I can say
Re: Who Is Savitar? by number5(m): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Okuda:
Lol.

Why?
Re: Who Is Savitar? by number5(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
blessedvisky:

Savitar should be Barry's time remnant or something like that, for he knows so much about Barry, even conversations that Barry had in Earth 2 and Flash point. That's what I can say

Plausible theory..av thought of that myself but a number of things dosnt add up..well lets wait and see

Any more suggestions?
Re: Who Is Savitar? by blessedvisky(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
number5:

Plausible theory..av thought of that myself but a number of things dosnt add up..well lets wait and see

Any more suggestions?
So what are your own opinions?
Re: Who Is Savitar? by number5(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
blessedvisky:

So what are your own opinions?

My most thought about theory is that savitar could be "jay garrick" who has lost his mind over and over again after staying in barry's speedforce prison for too long.

Another suspect is that HR' is somewat involved with savitar..some of his actions are unexplainable plus I cant possibly belive that harrison wells from any earth can be a bloke like he potrays himself to be...so I somhow belive he is working with whoever savitar is.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Savitar? by Earth2Metahuman: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Possible culprit.

All the speedstars in flash series hitherto.

Jesse Quick. I knew you would
come for me… I know everything
that happens. I’ve already lived it…
I have such plans for you in the
future

That quote shows its someone that has had an encounter with the flash at one point.

Even the whole series, the villains are someone very close to berry or taught berry one thing or the other. E.g reverse flash, zoom.

I'm pretty sure its between, HR, jessie, flashs father from other planet, or wally west, or zoom.

But my most bet, the unknown HR.
Re: Who Is Savitar? by blessedvisky(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
number5:

My most thought about theory is that savitar could be "jay garrick" who has lost his mind over and over again after staying in barry's speedforce prison for too long.

Another suspect is that HR' is somewat involved with savitar..some of his actions are unexplainable plus I cant possibly belive that harrison wells from any earth can be a bloke like he potrays himself to be...so I somhow belive he is working with whoever savitar is.

You have valid points tho. Although that Jay Garrick own is not feasible. Jay could not know Reverbe, yet savitar mentioned him.

I don't trust that HR guy one bit. He is even more suspicious than Zoom ever was. undecided
Re: Who Is Savitar? by blessedvisky(m): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
Possible culprit.

All the speedstars in flash series hitherto.

Jesse Quick. I knew you would
come for me… I know everything
that happens. I’ve already lived it…
I have such plans for you in the
future

That quote shows its someone that has had an encounter with the flash at one point.

Even the whole series, the villains are someone very close to berry or thought berry one thing or the other. E.g reverse flash, zoom.

I'm pretty sure its between, HR, jessie, flashs father from other planet, or wally west, or zoom.

But my most bet, the unknown HR.

You are thinking properly. If you recollect, it was HR that actually called Savitar the God of Speed, talking of Savitar's exploits in Earth 19, even before Savitar introduced him self when Barry first encountered Savitar and Caitlain froze him. HR brought about the idea of Cisco and Caitlain freezing Savitar.

Plus when Cisco went to meet Gypsy(the female Viber) on Earth 19, she delivered a picture to a speedster in a suit, who sped off before Cisco could see him. I suspect that speedster has something to do with HR.

The idea of Jay Garrick ( Barry's father's doppelganger from Earth 3) being Savitar is not really Plausible. Jay was in Zoom's jail all the while when Barry and Cisco came to Earth 2. So he could not know conversations that took place between Reverbe and Cisco, something which Savitar knows.

Anyway, that Savitar is one smart and scary dude. That episode where they used Julian to communicate with Savitar still haunts me. embarassed.

Re: Who Is Savitar? by blessedvisky(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Okuda:
Lol.
No meaningful contributions?

Re: Who Is Savitar? by number5(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
All your contributions are really valid and worthwhile...

HR is a sure pretender...I cannever trust harrison wells of any earth whatsoever

Am still battling with the fact that earth-2 harrison wells has not been proven to be a speedstar, his comments when jesse was in coma after being hit by his miniature particle accelerator still rings in my ears till today

"Its happening all over again, first there is an explosion, a coma and then a speedforce" who knows dis much except a speedstar?,
And his indepth knowledge of the speedforce cannot be attributed to his learnt genuis alone..he speeks like someone who has experience with the speedforce.
Re: Who Is Savitar? by blessedvisky(m): 5:15am On Mar 22, 2017
number5:
All your contributions are really valid and worthwhile...

HR is a sure pretender...I cannever trust harrison wells of any earth whatsoever

Am still battling with the fact that earth-2 harrison wells has not been proven to be a speedstar, his comments when jesse was in coma after being hit by his miniature particle accelerator still rings in my ears till today

"Its happening all over again, first there is an explosion, a coma and then a speedforce" who knows dis much except a speedstar?,
And his indepth knowledge of the speedforce cannot be attributed to his learnt genuis alone..he speeks like someone who has experience with the speedforce.

I just watched previous episodes again. HR definitely knows Savitar and is in agreement with him. HR convinced Joe to cut Wallace West out of the cocoon. He always seems so sure of his ideas and they work. HR agreed to train Wally to get faster than Barry. PLS y?? Remember savitar said he gave wally speed and tricked him to be fast enough to replace him in the prison.

Saviour's prophecy comes to mind
. 2 of his prophecies ate already clear.

One will betray you- I believe that it is most likely HR, not caitlin
One will fall- Iris

Savitar said after it all, HR will live.

Now lets see Jay.
It was his idea to throw the stone into the speed force (something that aids savitar)
He didn't sound surprised or scared or sad when Barry told him what he saw in future.
Cisco said Jay and Barry disappeared after throwing the box into speed force, where was Jay?? It's not a coincidence that he only appeared to pull out Barry after Barry saw Iris die.
Nobody has ever been to Earth 3 in Flash. who knows whether Jessy walked right into a trap? All part of the plan?
Jay willingly replaced wally in the prison. Very suspicious. Savitar said that he was locked in there to lose his mind over and over.

Then there is the unknown speedster who Gypsy works for. I believe he'll be involved soon. ( he covered his mouth and nose in Episode 14)

There is going to be a major twist or turn of events soon. Just watch
Re: Who Is Savitar? by 100naira(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2017
^^^^^^^

The speedster in earth 19 is the accelerated man, nothing much about him except that he's the flash of that earth and gypsy works for him. I suspect that he will play a part in helping the flash to defeat Savitar. Also his speed lightening is purple which is the second fastest after Savitar.

As for Savitar, for me, I believe he is the future flash/barry because of the stuffs he knows about Barry.
Re: Who Is Savitar? by blessedvisky(m): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
100naira:
^^^^^^^

The speedster in earth 19 is the accelerated man, nothing much about him except that he's the flash of that earth and gypsy works for him. I suspect that he will play a part in helping the flash to defeat Savitar. Also his speed lightening is purple which is the second fastest after Savitar.

As for Savitar, for me, I believe he is the future flash/barry because of the stuffs he knows about Barry.

Accelerated man? 2nd fastest?? How do you know this??
Re: Who Is Savitar? by 100naira(m): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
blessedvisky:

Accelerated man? 2nd fastest?? How do you know this??
this is the accelerated man aka the flash of earth 19 below. As for his color, based on the show, red is the slowest followed by yellow and then blue(trajectory and zoom because of velocity 9) purple(or indigo) then white.

Re: Who Is Savitar? by blessedvisky(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
100naira:
this is the accelerated man aka the flash of earth 19 below. As for his color, based on the show, red is the slowest followed by yellow and then blue(trajectory and zoom because of velocity 9) purple(or indigo) then white.

Oh you have read the comic. Cool. Is savitar I'm the comic?
Re: Who Is Savitar? by 100naira(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
blessedvisky:

Oh you have read the comic. Cool. Is savitar in the comic?
yes but not like the one in the TV show even though they share some similarities like his obsession with the speed force and having a cult of followers. Plus his speed lightening is also white like in the series.

Re: Who Is Savitar? by blessedvisky(m): 12:46am On Mar 26, 2017
100naira:
yes but not like the one in the TV show even though they share some similarities like his obsession with the speed force and having a cult of followers. Plus his speed lightening is also white like in the series.
. Where can I get the comic
Re: Who Is Savitar? by number5(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
blessedvisky:
. Where can I get the comic

Its online bro

The comics potray savitar as someone totally different ,not anyone we know of already..

Accelerated man is rumoured to make another cameo appearance in tonights episode..well lets watch and see cos in the promo, he came visiting or Cisco went to earth 19 or something like that...

To conclude it all, I think HR, savitar and accelerated man are all connected..HR might be accelerated man who knows, and savitar,his partner he always calls rondolf....

Come to think of it, if gypsy is working for accelerated man then why was she hunting HR when he says he works with the flash of his own earth?(accelerated man)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Best Indoor Tv Antenna / Glo Rule Your World Advert / Igba Otun: Yoruba Soap Opera Hits The Screen Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.