Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Who Is Savitar(the So Called God Of Speed) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Savitar(the So Called God Of Speed) (1148 Views)

Can Someone Help With The Link Or Site To Download A Man Called God Korean Drama / Korean Series Download Site,eg A Man Called God / Movie; A Man Called God!!!,,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Savitar(the So Called God Of Speed) by Teewhydalegend: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
All viewers of the Tv series, The Flash have no doubt tried to come up with different theories on whom Savitar is. I am starting to suspect that Savitar is either a version of Wally or Barry himself. Feel free share your ideas
Re: Who Is Savitar(the So Called God Of Speed) by tripplephi: 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2017

I have finished watching everything on savitar and he is actually the SPLIT of FLASH when flash was running against HARRISON WELLS In the machine that created the speed force, he splits into two and his duplicate was sucked into the speed force and became SAVITAR..... Thats d story of savitar the God of speed. so he comes back on a revenge to ruin BARRY's LIFE. thats all

Re: Who Is Savitar(the So Called God Of Speed) by libertymax(m): 12:33am On Apr 29, 2017
Teewhydalegend:
All viewers of the Tv series, The Flash have no doubt tried to come up with different theories on whom Savitar is. I am starting to suspect that Savitar is either a version of Wally or Barry himself. Feel free share your ideas

IT'S LIKE CISCO IS THE PERSON PLAYING DAT SAVITA ROLE

1 Like

Re: Who Is Savitar(the So Called God Of Speed) by Teewhydalegend: 1:06am On Apr 29, 2017
libertymax:

IT'S LIKE CISCO IS THE PERSON PLAYING DAT SAVITA ROLE
[ don't think so cause Cisco was at star labs when SAVITAR escaped. And Cisco is also in episode 19(the future)
Re: Who Is Savitar(the So Called God Of Speed) by Teewhydalegend: 1:08am On Apr 29, 2017
tripplephi:

I have finished watching everything on savitar and he is actually the SPLIT of FLASH when flash was running against HARRISON WELLS In the machine that created the speed force, he splits into two and his duplicate was sucked into the speed force and became SAVITAR..... Thats d story of savitar the God of speed. so he comes back on a revenge to ruin BARRY's LIFE. thats all

Is there a probability that Savitar might be Barry Allen from the future Savitar always calls himself "the future flash"
Re: Who Is Savitar(the So Called God Of Speed) by libertymax(m): 1:10am On Apr 29, 2017
Teewhydalegend:
[ don't think so cause Cisco was at star labs when SAVITAR escaped. And Cisco is also in episode 19(the future)
oh okay i stopped at episode 12 thats why

1 Like

Re: Who Is Savitar(the So Called God Of Speed) by tripplephi: 1:51am On Apr 29, 2017
I just told you i watched it and That is the full summary i typed for you. HE IS THE SPLIT of BARRY.

Teewhydalegend:
Is there a probability that Savitar might be Barry Allen from the future Savitar always calls himself "the future flash"
Re: Who Is Savitar(the So Called God Of Speed) by blessedvisky(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
tripplephi:
I just told you i watched it and That is the full summary i typed for you. HE IS THE SPLIT of BARRY.

Y would barry split want to ruin him?
Re: Who Is Savitar(the So Called God Of Speed) by tripplephi: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Because its HIS mindless self... its not actually a personality but a MINDLESS SPEED-CRAZED part of barry. remember he was also once speed crazed when he was younger and just got his powers.... especially when he first found d speed force.

Then there is BLACK FLASH... the evil horrific flash.

blessedvisky:

Y would barry split want to ruin him?
Re: Who Is Savitar(the So Called God Of Speed) by Sync201(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Savitar is Ronnie

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija : Elo And Diane In Love? / How To Start A Religious Tv Channel On Mytv / 2021 Movies Still In Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.