Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

How The Latest Gadget In Town Saved My Relationship - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How The Latest Gadget In Town Saved My Relationship (832 Views)

How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... / Airtel Just Saved My Broke Ass With This One..... / I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Latest Gadget In Town Saved My Relationship by koskilala: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
New gadgets can play a very important role in our lifes. They can even go a long way in changing the moods of anybody's day, and could be very deicidal in our various relationships.

My girlfriend and I had a little misunderstanding some days back, I knew i was at fault but my ego didn't allow me apologize, after I got off my high horse and thought of it, I approached her apologized and talked and now we good.

But I want to go an extra mile to make up and make her happy as in 2 weeks she would be celebrating her 21 birthday so I'm buying her the new Tecno PhonePad 3 cos she has always talked about it and how she would love to have it....

I took a look at the specs of the device and WOW!!!

Operating system. Android 6.0
Processor. MT8735W Cortex A53 quad core, 1.3GHz
Network. GSM, WCDMA, FDD-LTE
Display. 7" IPS
Resolution. 1280*720 IPS
Camera. Front 5mp, back 13mp with flash
Dimension. 188*98*7.85mm
Memory. 16GB ROM, 2GB RAM
Connectivity. WiFi, fingerprint sensor, Bluetooth.
Battery. 4100mAh
Sensor. G, P, and L sensors, HALL, GPS and FM
Accessories. Power adapter, USB cable, smart cover.

Re: How The Latest Gadget In Town Saved My Relationship by Sulaymanmeek(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
How sweet.. this phonepad is actually cool.. i mean the design too
Re: How The Latest Gadget In Town Saved My Relationship by firelady: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
I am not surprised it saved your relationship actually (lol). I am in total love for the design of the PhonePad 3
Re: How The Latest Gadget In Town Saved My Relationship by khalhokage(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lol, all these marketers eh, una dey try sha.
Re: How The Latest Gadget In Town Saved My Relationship by shedy03(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
4100mah battery juice to keep a 7inch display alive!
not OK to me.
Re: How The Latest Gadget In Town Saved My Relationship by noobody(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
fictional relationship that exists in a parallel universe.weh done sir!!
1.3ghz wowed you,am not surprised na,paid marketing to come to naira land to drop the usual lies
Re: How The Latest Gadget In Town Saved My Relationship by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
this form of marketing don burst my brain chaii....which day una go stop bullshit sef?
Re: How The Latest Gadget In Town Saved My Relationship by oscillation55(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Remember to patronize me.
Best price guaranteed. Check my signature.
Regards.
koskilala:
New gadgets can play a very important role in our lifes. They can even go a long way in changing the moods of anybody's day, and could be very deicidal in our various relationships.

My girlfriend and I had a little misunderstanding some days back, I knew i was at fault but my ego didn't allow me apologize, after I got off my high horse and thought of it, I approached her apologized and talked and now we good.

But I want to go an extra mile to make up and make her happy as in 2 weeks she would be celebrating her 21 birthday so I'm buying her the new Tecno PhonePad 3 cos she has always talked about it and how she would love to have it....

I took a look at the specs of the device and WOW!!!

Operating system. Android 6.0
Processor. MT8735W Cortex A53 quad core, 1.3GHz
Network. GSM, WCDMA, FDD-LTE
Display. 7" IPS
Resolution. 1280*720 IPS
Camera. Front 5mp, back 13mp with flash
Dimension. 188*98*7.85mm
Memory. 16GB ROM, 2GB RAM
Connectivity. WiFi, fingerprint sensor, Bluetooth.
Battery. 4100mAh
Sensor. G, P, and L sensors, HALL, GPS and FM
Accessories. Power adapter, USB cable, smart cover.

Re: How The Latest Gadget In Town Saved My Relationship by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Tecno marketers no dey tire.. imagine the story grin
Re: How The Latest Gadget In Town Saved My Relationship by kolexepana: 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sulaymanmeek:
How sweet.. this phonepad is actually cool.. i mean the design too
You can say that again

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp APK For Download On Android Phones / 17k Followers Instagram Account For Sale / Spectranet 4G Router With The Powerbank That Last Up To 6-8hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.