Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... (2056 Views)

Which Transsion Device(be It Tecno, Infinix, Or Itel) Is Better Than Redmi 9? / Gcam On A Transsion Device / Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by lainwords098(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2020
I didn’t leave school since the First Nation wide lockdown and closure of schools, I just had the opportunity to do so last week.. Getting home, I decided to look through some of my stuffs because my cousins had been home to visit earlier, so I wanted to be sure my things were still in place, just as I left them.
While doing this, I came across an old Tecno phone I use to use while in 100L and decided to share the long tail testimony here..
There was a time back then when there was a fight between cultists in school, on that faithful day, my friends and I happened to be walking right into the center of a major fight but didn’t know.. suddenly, we started hearing gunshots, everyone took to their heels including me, to cut the long story short, I was hit by a stray bullet and was saved by my phone which happened to be in my front facing pocket. It literarily took the bullet for me.
Although, the makers of the phone seem to be cheating us with their over priced devices which doesn’t perform to expectations but that day, the device was worth all the penny.
Luckily enough? The device still works.

Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by festwiz(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2020
Quite lucky, but that doesn't look like a bullet mark. Except your referring to a shot (pellets if you will) from a locally fabricated gun.

Head to your place of worship and give a testimony, you can also tweet @tecnomobile. They may receive something for you for the publicity.
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by OgKelvin(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2020
Bros where d bullet enter for the phone?

2 Likes

Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2020
I don't believe it till I see the stray bullet
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by Harrykn: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2020
Was this suppose to be a lie? Thank you jesus for saving a life.
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by moscojoor(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
People can lie ehn It seem the phone have gorilla glass 20

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by merieam16(f): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Tales by moonlight
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by Youngpo413: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Your tecno ugly o,just like nokia 1.
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by offset67(m): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
ADONBILIVIT

Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by ddjay: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Choi, i suggest seun changes this forum name from nairaland to wonderland because stories we see are like "snow has been falling in nigeria". Op your marketing style states that tecno phones can be used as bullet proof and they will still work. This your lie be like suya and fried chicken.

9 Likes

Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by eki2000(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
bullet my foot! So now your phone is rock abi
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by Nltaliban(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Op, your mumu no be here

Bullet kwa?
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by KrazyDave16(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
It took a stray bullet but there's no ink on the screen.
It took a stray bullet but screen is 100% functional

It's one thing to lie, it's another to use the name of the Lord in vain in this brand war.

Before you come and start spewing religious izh to me, I know how a device hit with a stray bullet looks like. If na bullet, you no suppose create dis thread. If na local gun with pellets like someone said, dat screen plus parts of ur body for scatter AND NOTE, you were in the middle of it.

No be only you don jam cultists for school, no be only you don see first-hand action.
This screen is from the result of it falling on a pointy, blunt object.
Don't use the name of religion to lie.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by Segunhife(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
I give up on Wonderland (naira land) grin grin grin
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by Yakade(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
lainwords098:
I didn’t leave school since the First Nation wide lockdown and closure of schools, I just had the opportunity to do so last week.. Getting home, I decided to look through some of my stuffs because my cousins had been home to visit earlier, so I wanted to be sure my things were still in place, just as I left them.
While doing this, I came across an old Tecno phone I use to use while in 100L and decided to share the long tail testimony here..
There was a time back then when there was a fight between cultists in school, on that faithful day, my friends and I happened to be walking right into the center of a major fight but didn’t know.. suddenly, we started hearing gunshots, everyone took to their heels including me, to cut the long story short, I was hit by a stray bullet and was saved by my phone which happened to be in my front facing pocket. It literarily took the bullet for me.
Although, the makers of the phone seem to be cheating us with their over priced devices which doesn’t perform to expectations but that day, the device was worth all the penny.
opuro no é. no phone can withstand a bullet, Tecno for that matter.
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by ednut1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
If its not looking like this then you dey lie abeg

6 Likes

Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by XOTHEHOST(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Opor yeah yeah grin this phone section shaa clowns plenty

4 Likes

Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by sunshineV(f): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
lol i read a similar story on BBC some years ago where an iphone saved a woman from gunshots

i would advice the op to lie small small and stop lifting stories from other sources
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by Mohbola(f): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thank God for your life grin
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by Trades07: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Op u for use catapot lie abeg. U say gun.
Even marketing tecno no sabi.
Abeg transission wetin una con sabi 4 dis life?

1 Like

Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by edoairways: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kindly hash tag tecno to share the testimony, just ignore those who didn't believe the story.
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by doggedfighter(f): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zobo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by sagieramos(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
edoairways:
Kindly hash tag tecno to share the testimony, just ignore those who didn't believe the story.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by Austeeenxx: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
I swear na clowns dey this phone section.

1 Like

Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by ddjay: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Infact ehn, there is radioactive radiation that is emitted by these transsion phones that is making it screw the brain of its users. This matter suppose be national emergency before something worse than Corona virus begin spread for naija

4 Likes

Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by MrBONE2(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
lainwords098:
grin

Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by dyfaze: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
I believe the story but the mark on the screen doesn't look like bullet mark. Screen did not even break.. May be na rubber bullet dey shot u sha . You were lucky though.

Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by Nova1988(m): 12:45am On Jul 27, 2020
Op which kind lie is this.

Even rubber bullet will pass through the phone
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by davillian(m): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2020
Op
After lie Mohamed na you
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by Kunja2: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2020
Thank God o lol
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by allandutch: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2020
dyfaze:
I believe the story but the mark on the screen doesn't look like bullet mark. Screen did not even break.. May be na rubber bullet dey shot u sha . You were lucky though.

Oga, even if na rubber bullet, that screen go break.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Best Apps To Borrow Loan Online In Nigeria 2021 / Nokia C6-01 Softawares & Games Needed / Please How Do I Unlock A Visafone Wireless Router?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.