Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks (3021 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Brain Washing - +18 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by mekusxxx: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

I was a witness when he took bags of Cocoa from your village. . . .
What a hypocritical bellend. . . .

The most unfortunate thing is people actually cheered when you were born. . . . . .They shoulda wept. grin grin

Brainwashed piece of poo. ''Crook'' goes beyond ''taking'' (bags of some useless cocoa). Go ask Tunde Bakare. Nobody will mourn anyone (you) hell-bent on being brainwashed for ever.
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by Sauron1: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
mekusxxx:

Brainwashed piece of poo. ''Crook'' goes beyond ''taking'' (bags of some useless cocoa).

Go and fellate on your male dog and stop wasting band-width.

Go ask Tunde Bakare. Nobody will mourn anyone (you) hell-bent on being brainwashed for ever.

The same Tunde Bakare that told us OBJ will die in power?
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
We have alots of Baby and prematures kids Onboard this trends, Untrained Children, am confused with comment am seeing if you dont know something then you keep shut your mouth
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by mekusxxx: 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

Go and fellate on your male dog and stop wasting band-width.

The same Tunde Bakare that told us OBJ will die in power?

No be una una? Fake people; all of Ade, Bak and Sau grin Make I hear word o'jare.
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by edoyad(m): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2009
Mekusx, are you singling out Adeboye or are you refering to the whole fcking band of fraudsters whose business is "GOD" ?
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by mekusxxx: 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2009
edoyad:

Mekusx, are you singling out Adeboye or are you refering to the whole fcking band of fraudsters whose business is "GOD" ?

They are all the same. But Adeboye is a study in hypocrisy amongst the lot.
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by bkbaybe99: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2009
hahahahhahaha this mekussxx dude is nuts!!!! this dude kills. u know u going to hell right? tongue
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by Sauron1: 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2009
bk_baybe99:

hahahahhahaha this mekussxx dude is nuts!!!! this dude kills. u know u going to hell right? tongue

He owns 3 hamlets in Hell. grin
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by mekusxxx: 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2009
bk_baybe99:

You'll be right there before me. In hell, there is no morphing from Brooklyn to bbkk to kayy999, etc grin
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by edoyad(m): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2009
Brooklyn don't worry you'll be his cell mate there ? grin

Mekusx, i don't agree, they are all equally guilty. They've caused Nigerians to go comatose and believe development comes from praying earnestly to a "GOD" . I don't even know who's worse, the fatalistic muslims or irrationally optimistic Christians ? undecided
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by mekusxxx: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2009
Edoyad,

Didn't I just say they are all the same? On this thread we are discussing Adeboye. Somebody can open another thread for Rev. King, the Igbo fake pastor grin
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by AbuZola3(m): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2009
Shit
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by afamblondy: 9:10am On Jan 01, 2010
cock and bull story
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by SisiKill1: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2010
@ edoyad
Where you say comatose, I say dead as a doornail. . . Other than that, i totally agree with you.
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2010
bk_baybe99:

Nigerians can't argue without verbally abusing their opponents. There's only one reason for this. . . they actually don't know if they are right or not, and only prefer to silence their opponents.
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by AbuZola3(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2010
Guys open your eyes
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by Nizoral(f): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2010
Pls do not criticize a man of God & how are sure of wat he is bin acused of.
@abuzola, open ur eyes to wat
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by otokx(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2010
We are tired of these so called men of God who have nothing to offer we country.
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by AbuZola3(m): 12:26am On Jan 03, 2010
Open ur eyes he is fake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Vision Is A FORESIGHT Based On An INSIGHT With A Deep HINDSIGHT." / What To Know About Spiritual Husbands And Wives / Do Christianity Have Anything To Do With The Old Testament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.