Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Confession: Katy Perry Revealed She Did More Than Kiss A Girl – And She Liked It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Confession: Katy Perry Revealed She Did More Than Kiss A Girl – And She Liked It (549 Views)

Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking / Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / This Guy Is Way Cuter Than Kiss Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession: Katy Perry Revealed She Did More Than Kiss A Girl – And She Liked It by 8thWorldWonder(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Remember Katy's break-out hit back in 2008 titled "I Kissed A Girl"? Yes, she actually wrote that whole song about her love of kissing girls. So, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the 32-year-old's life has imitated her art.

Katy Perry spoke of her own sexual experiences with women when she attended the Human Rights Campaign Gala in Los Angeles as she accepted the National Equity Award. The California Gurls and Chained To The Rhythm singer who recently split from her boyfriend Orlando Bloom made a few bombshell confessions about her 2008 break-out hit.

Katy Perry said; "I speak my truths and I paint my fantasies into these little bite-size pop songs," she began. "For instance, I kissed a girl and I liked it." "Truth be told, I did more than that." Katy explained she was always curious about girls despite her super religious upbringing.

Initially, the hit-maker opened up that she wanted 'pray the gay away', but she eventually rebelled against her parents' super strict beliefs. And after her singing career allowed her to meet more people from the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community, she soon understood her sexuality was nothing to be ashamed of.

She continued:

"My bubble started to burst. These people were nothing like I had been taught to fear." "They were the most free, strong, kind and inclusive people I have ever met." "They stimulated my mind, and they filled my heart with joy, and they danced with joy while doing it. These people are actually magic, and they are magic because they are living their truth."

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “efe Na Me, Efe Na You” – Housemates Give Touching Speeches, / Memphis Depay Steps Out In Style With Fiancee Lori Harvey (pics) / Funke Akindele,okey Bakassi,alibaba, I Go Dye,others At Ay Live 2017(video+pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.