Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking (64151 Views)

Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help / (photo) Paul Okoye Calls Out A Troll Begging Him For Money On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by newsynews: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
Peter Okoye was left in shock after he called a lady to inform her that she had won N500k in the Zoom Lifestyle lottery.

In the draw for the winners of the Zoom lottery, a woman’s phone number emerged as one of the winners.

When Peter Okoye who is the CEO of the company called the woman’s number to break the good news to her, what he got as response shocked him.

The woman cut the call after she told him that she was not interested in what he had to say because she was busy.

What happened after Peter Okoye called again can only be seen in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYe6e59TlvE&feature=youtu.be

https://wotzup.ng/peter-okoye-tells-woman-that-she-won-n500k-what-she-did-next-is-shocking/

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by Davash222(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
Peter wan dey begin scam Nigerians with this Lotto of a thing.

And Buhari is not doing anything.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by Nuclear99(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
I don't know y am laughing

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by egopersonified(f): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
smart woman, before you ask for her BVN

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by slawomir: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
Okay

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by Bawizzo(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Peter own grammar sef, na for phase 3 primary school him bin dae attend lectures 4 gwags nii??

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by Bills2307(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is exactly what someone that have sense will do at first.

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by dalass(f): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
For this country, unknown no coupled with 500,000 lottery win grin grin grin grin

I no blame the poor woman bare
grin grin grin grin

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by helinues: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
If you can not type what happened same you typed this, then me no get any data to waste

179 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by Ipoblooser: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lmao ye they probably scammed her before
Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
All is well o

Get trained as a data reseller for just a token. Is a business you can start with for as low as 5k and make your gain.

Check my profile for details and chat me up
Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by zealblinks(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Village people at work.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by FuckDaMods: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
Women and shakara.. Peter please i need the money, give it to me since that one lives and breath forming.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by QuickStandard: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
grin
Smart woman....
Too many scammers everywhere in Nigeria currently, the woman deserves an award.

I just hope this is not another way to scam people of their hard earned money.

Anyway, we buy used inverter batteries.

You can also call us for your Solar and Uninterrupted power supply solutions.

Check our Sig for contact details

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by maxipharo(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by Harrymig1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nigerians don't believe free money any more grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
win watin? staged promotional video for his lotto company.

this one want to start scamming Nigerian after his failed attempt into solo musical career

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
Too many scammers, Can't blame her. That was how one sent me a message about being in the same platoon with me during nysc and wanna help me get shell job. I insulted his life eh

56 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by festacman(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
Didn't she sign up for the lottery before being selected? I am a bit confused here.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by imitateMe(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
At least you go first hear the requirements. Why did you pick knowing you were busy? Fish brain!!
Fish brains don't reason before concluding!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by Authoreety: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hahaha
Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by Holamic: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
Peter won use himself rob PAUL... who like money Nah him dey play gamble

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by omoadeleye(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lolz , these ladies always find it so hard to make it in life

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by Izabel(f): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by Kallum9: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Okay
Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by Olanipekun1: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Too many scammers, Can't blame her. That was how one sent me a message about being in the same platoon with me during nysc and wanna help me get shell job. I insulted his life eh
lol platoon format

na old format targeted at innocent new corp members
cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by Niyi9002(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
lol. It happened to me too some years ago. It seems they have a way of getting freshly graduated corpers' numbers from NYSC's database

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by ZombieTAMER: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Davash222:
Peter wan dey begin scam Nigerians with this Lotto of a thing.

And Buhari is not doing anything.

Peter and Co is actually using this scam to enrich themselves...
Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

I have given the shell job to another person..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking by Soul47(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I got same message too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" / Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" / Ik Ogbonna: Why I Drop Flags On Tory Lanez Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.