Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

All Ponzi Schemes Are The Same - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / All Ponzi Schemes Are The Same (848 Views)

Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes / Victims Of Ponzi Schemes Are Driven By Greed And Laziness / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Ponzi Schemes Are The Same by mendoakala(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
Some people are hailing get help worldwide as the best peer to peer donation scheme or whatever I don't see them been different from mmm.......been that mmm went on a break when people demand for there money they said they have to provide help to get their money same shit is going down with ghw or whatever they call themselves i guess I have learnt my lesson

5 Likes

Re: All Ponzi Schemes Are The Same by otitokoroleti: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
divinelove, rejuvenation, sats, clif26 & the rest GHW mumu should com & defend their fraudulent ponzi scam as usual. you think sey d owner of GHW love una? if dem no scam, how dem wan take get money to develop the website, hosting & their own flexing? ponzi na advance fraud!

3 Likes

Re: All Ponzi Schemes Are The Same by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:
divinelove, rejuvenation, sats, clif26 & the rest GHW mumu should com & defend their fraudulent ponzi scam as usual. you think sey d owner of GHW love una? if dem no scam, how dem wan take get money to develop the website, hosting & their own flexing? ponzi na advance fraud!
Pls and Pls, i'm not a GHW Admin, I'm just an ordinary participant. I hate betting / gambling & for the fact that I hate betting that doesn't mean i'd go up and down attacking/insulting pple who play betting....Life is all about choices, u're responsible for ur actions, no one forced u to join any ponzi platform...u talk abt pple losing money in ponzis but u don't talk abt the pple who make profits. Do u know the amount of people who lose money on betting/ gambling on a daily basis?...u were warned to participate with ur spare money, so y are u complaining.
Get this into ur hard stinking skull, whether u cry, criticise, wail or protest 4rm today to forever, ponzi platforms have come to stay in Nigeria, it's left 4 u to decide whether to do it or not, to differentiate b/w the credible and non credible ones...
MMM and GHW wey a whole Fed. Govt no fit bring down na u small rats wan come bring am down. SMH....i no blame una sha, na nairaland dey cause am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Ponzi Schemes Are The Same by otitokoroleti: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
cliff26:

Pls and Pls, i'm not a GHW Admin, I'm just an ordinary participant. I hate betting / gambling & for the fact that I hate betting that doesn't mean i'd go up and down attacking/insulting pple who play betting....Life is all about choices, u're responsible for ur actions, no one forced u to join any ponzi platform...u talk abt pple losing money in ponzis but u don't talk abt the pple who make profits. Do u know the amount of people who lose money on betting/ gambling on a daily basis?...u were warned to participate with ur spare money, so y are u complaining.
Get this into ur hard stinking skull, whether u cry, criticise, wail or protest 4rm today to forever, ponzi platforms have come to stay in Nigeria, it's left 4 u to decide whether to do it or not, to differentiate b/w the credible and non credible ones...
I can feel how bitter you are right here! PONZI is SCAM & its PROMOTERS like u is FRAUD!
MAKE UNA STOP ROBING PETER TO PAY PAUL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Ponzi Schemes Are The Same by sindrek(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
It's people like you that collaborated with Ponzi hater and your team to upload fake pop on Ghw, hope you know karma is real you can't escape it.

Ghw didn't go on any break allow Ghw you ain't a participant but why are you so pained?
Re: All Ponzi Schemes Are The Same by otitokoroleti: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
sindrek:
[s]It's people like you that collaborated with Ponzi hater and your team to upload fake pop on Ghw, hope you know karma is real you can't escape it.

Ghw didn't go on any break allow Ghw you ain't a participant but why are you so pained?
[/s] PONZI IS SCAM!

Re: All Ponzi Schemes Are The Same by Lagbaja01(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
I'm into ponzi and I knew PONZIHATER was right when he created that thread on GHW but my fellow 'ponziers' were arrogantly blind to accept his advice, they all called for his head!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Ponzi Schemes Are The Same by sats: 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:

i think i saw your mention, did i? nah, i dont see trash

(1) (Reply)

Feed Your Family For Life With Just 6400naira / Where To Buy Perfectmoney Voucher ? / Mmm Is Biblical . 2 Corinthians 8:14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.