Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Can You Work In A Sports Bar Or Know Anyone Who Can - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Work In A Sports Bar Or Know Anyone Who Can (532 Views)

Viral "Papa bar" Story Inspires Guinness To Support Bar Owners, Bartenders / If You Know Anyone That Can Buy Land, I Will Teach You How I Made My Millions / Sports Bar Or Layers Which Is More Profitable To Do As A Starter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Work In A Sports Bar Or Know Anyone Who Can by funso77(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dear all, I currently run a sports and grill bar along Abuja-Keffi Expressway, somewhere referred to as 'Jigadi or G-Garden' Uke. Am earnestly seeking for 2 smart, intelligent and business-oriented ladies or young girls who has had experience working in a bar set-up before and still very much interested to do so as waitresses. My bar is a bit upgraded from the traditional 'Bachas' found around this area.

So if you stay along the express from Masaka down to Keffi and you speak the native dialect and Hausa very well, please feel free to contact me at 08098791557. So also, if you have someone you can refer within this axis as a friend or relative of yours, please feel free to contact as well.

I need one who has good knowledge of bar inventory and can perform in the bar and on the business and secondly, one who knows how to cook good pepper-soups, make grills and fries very well.
Re: Can You Work In A Sports Bar Or Know Anyone Who Can by mrsage(m): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nice 1.
Re: Can You Work In A Sports Bar Or Know Anyone Who Can by funso77(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Thanks @mrsage.

Offer still available. Pls if you know anyone.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Suspends Deputy Governor Over $50m Forex Scam / What Will You Do With N10,000,000? See Amazing Answers / How To Become A Millionaire With Little Or No Starting Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.