Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Succubus ..incubus - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Succubus ..incubus (3369 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Incusbus/succubus Demon, Spirit Husbands/wives As A Christian / Help! How Do You Remove A Succubus (spirit Wife) From Your Body / Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Succubus ..incubus by Jonadoyle: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
I need help and advice urgent ... my husband used to say to me that the sex we had in night was very good when not expected .. I thought he joking but I saw one night it was like a woman was sat on him , husband was touching her breast's but he was sleep.
This occur about 3 times in 6 months I know of .. he is now away from me working but I wake in mornings and my nipples are sore and very very long like been sucked hard and in me I have a feeling of having sex but not remember .
I tried asking here was told see pastor who look at nipples and say he sure I been having sex as so long but I truly do not have anyone .
I tried looking on net and read about succubus and incubus .. but do both come to same home ?
Do man and wife?
I'm worried as alone in house no children or family , we only marry 2 years ago I was 36 and Virgin he was 57 .
I tried the things it say to send away but still nipples made sore but they ok when go to bed .
Thank you and sorry I need ask
Re: Succubus ..incubus by Shossie(f): 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Your English bad gan, please reconstruct

4 Likes

Re: Succubus ..incubus by AngelicBeing: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jonadoyle:
I need help and advice urgent ... my husband used to say to me that the sex we had in night was very good when not expected .. I thought he joking but I saw one night it was like a woman was sat on him , husband was touching her breast's but he was sleep.
This occur about 3 times in 6 months I know of .. he is now away from me working but I wake in mornings and my nipples are sore and very very long like been sucked hard and in me I have a feeling of having sex but not remember .
I tried asking here was told see pastor who look at nipples and say he sure I been having sex as so long but I truly do not have anyone .
I tried looking on net and read about succubus and incubus .. but do both come to same home ?
Do man and wife?
I'm worried as alone in house no children or family , we only marry 2 years ago I was 36 and Virgin he was 57 .
I tried the things it say to send away but still nipples made sore but they ok when go to bed .
Thank you and sorry I need ask
It seems spirit wives / husbands are dancing skelewu on your matrimonial bed and feasting on your garden of Eden , you better pray with Holy anger and send them back to hell before they cause havoc in your matrimony wink

1 Like

Re: Succubus ..incubus by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin The only person I see in the write up is your pastor. Is he a Tip checker? Go and pray

2 Likes

Re: Succubus ..incubus by Jonadoyle: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sorry it looks ok to me I do not know how to put different .. the pastor demanded I show him so he could rid any evil in me , I don't know if he is expert I'm sure he Is not , he said prayers over me and washed me in holy water but it do no good , the feelings still same , I do not think it's in the matrimonial bed only as husband says he still feels he had sex in night to and he is in another country.
I am finding it hard to sleep now and imagine things I hear and see and feel but as it starts I seem fall a sleep easy
Re: Succubus ..incubus by Dyt(f): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Succubus ..incubus by poshestmina(f): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Aggressive prayers is all they understand...this is not the time for anoiting oil or holy water.

2 Likes

Re: Succubus ..incubus by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jonadoyle:
Sorry it looks ok to me I do not know how to put different .. the pastor demanded I show him so he could rid any evil in me , I don't know if he is expert I'm sure he Is not , he said prayers over me and washed me in holy water but it do no good , the feelings still same , I do not think it's in the matrimonial bed only as husband says he still feels he had sex in night to and he is in another country.
I am finding it hard to sleep now and imagine things I hear and see and feel but as it starts I seem fall a sleep easy

There you go ..... Another gullible in the making of holy water. lol

1 Like

Re: Succubus ..incubus by Jonadoyle: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
I do pray hard at home and at the church , I make sure I'm covered good in bed but in mornings the bed sheets are on floor , I never had problem staying covered before and always slept good not wake to sore nipples les
Re: Succubus ..incubus by Jonadoyle: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
It nothing to do with gullible it's desperation as I know my body and how it feels , when someone you turn to for help tries help, you accept any chance there is
Re: Succubus ..incubus by naughtyDiana: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
your pastor checked your tips? did he taste them as well?

2 Likes

Re: Succubus ..incubus by Jonadoyle: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
No not taste .. he prayed only and wash body in the holy water .. it did not feel anything different and it's happened still so that was no good .
He said the names of what he believe is doing this but not tell me anything so I looked on net and reads .. it also said about this site so I join to ask help and advise .
Re: Succubus ..incubus by AngelicBeing: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
poshestmina:
Aggressive prayers is all they understand...this is not the time for anoiting oil or holy water.
Exactly, he/she needs to go on her knees , sit on her bed or stand or take any comfortable position he/she likes command the night visitors to be expelled by fire & thunder, 15 / 30/ 45 mins of aggressive prayers will chase all her unwanted night visitors away to the bottomless pit but it seems she is yet to understand warfare prayers, a simple prayer like >>> Father God as l sleep tonight let every night visitor , spirit or personality disturbing my destiny be expelled by your Holy fire and let your Fire of protection envelop me as l sleep tonight, one aggressive pray point well prayed is enough to free her completely wink

3 Likes

Re: Succubus ..incubus by Jonadoyle: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
I have never heard of warfare prayers ! How do I find these to learn ? Please , I think it's getting more agressive as one nippl e has small bite taking skin
Re: Succubus ..incubus by AngelicBeing: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jonadoyle:
I have never heard of warfare prayers ! How do I find these to learn ? Please , I think it's getting more agressive as one nippl e has small bite taking skin
Go to >>>>> mountain of fire & miracle ministries website and you will learn more about aggressive prayers. wink

http://www.mountainoffire.org/

1 Like

Re: Succubus ..incubus by Jonadoyle: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thank you so much I will go learn ... I am so shocked that this is real and can happen , I will tell pastor of this prayer site as he said if not stop then I must go back for more prayer .
Re: Succubus ..incubus by AngelicBeing: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jonadoyle:
Thank you so much I will go learn ... I am so shocked that this is real and can happen , I will tell pastor of this prayer site as he said if not stop then I must go back for more prayer .
Regardless of whether you tell your pastor to pray for you or not, you have the responsibility to do the prayers yourself, before you go to bed, pray and call on God to set you free , ask him to barricade your life with his fire of protection, he listens, sees and he will help you, you need to take charge of your destiny with your mouth, the pastor will not be with you 24hrs but you have your mouth and the word of prayers / word of God to chase those little demons away, prayer works cool

1 Like

Re: Succubus ..incubus by Jonadoyle: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thank you .. I will do my best .. I have not slept tonight as so scared .. here is 4.15 am I am waiting until day light to sleep .. I will start praying as you say now .
Re: Succubus ..incubus by AngelicBeing: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jonadoyle:
Thank you .. I will do my best .. I have not slept tonight as so scared .. here is 4.15 am I am waiting until day light to sleep .. I will start praying as you say now .
Dont be scared, fear holds us in captivity, visualize the presence of Almighty God in your apartment / his warrior Angels surrounding you, talk to him, praise his Holy Name and after worshiping him, you now command every unwanted night visitors to be expelled from your vicinity by his Fire, you have to mean what you say and say what you mean and do it in FAITH to God that he is right there with you, after that entrust your safety to Father God and sleep in peace in his presence, say the same prayers for your husband wherever he currently lives. cool
Re: Succubus ..incubus by Jonadoyle: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Is that not the same as the prayers I do every night asking for protection ? I have been in my church all my life and prayed .
It's since marry life has got harder and harder then this is happening
Re: Succubus ..incubus by poshestmina(f): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
They don't understand 'please let me go' kind of prayers ,pray like a mad woman ,like a wounded tiger .What i went through in the hands of doz things ehn ,sometimes then i wake up and see c*m all over my pp and i feel xtremely tired like i've had sex all night . So many disappointments as regards marriage ,engagement broken 4 no good reasons .i was depressed ,frustrated ,hopeless .i started living a reckless life ,from one native doc to another ,spent close to half a million ,was told i was a queen in the marine kingdom with plenty kids,was 'omo egbe' ,was married off spiritually even b4 i was born ,long story short .i got angry in my spirit .went 2 a church for deliverance ,i was on dry fast for 5 complete days ,No food ,no water ,no sleep .just me ,my bible,my mouth and God ,dat was the last time i xperienced it ...get some warfare books 4rm any mfm bookstore ,fast and pray or you go for their deliverance session .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Succubus ..incubus by mrssho: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hmmm I experienced this before I got married it took 21 days night vigil to get rid of them, MFM type prayers
Re: Succubus ..incubus by Jonadoyle: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sorry you go through that , it good you are over it .. I am thinking this thing has try ruin my life .. my husband is working away to make a life for us and it seems I'm here to be used as this wants , our marriage still happy but we are far apart . It's my first ever relationship no broken ones
My life now is I do not go anywhere I just stay in unless shopping for foods .
I have not put in strong terms things that happen as I'm embarrassed to say but yes I have found body covered in juices . I used to worry I had been drugged and used.
I never knew anything like this can be real .
Re: Succubus ..incubus by poshestmina(f): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jonadoyle:
Is that not the same as the prayers I do every night asking for protection ? I have been in my church all my life and prayed .
It's since marry life has got harder and harder then this is happening
Believe me ,they are responsible for dat hardship .if you mistakely leave ur marriage ,things will run back to normal even better ...nt the kind of psalm 23 prayers (you are just wasting ur time and strengthening them)
Re: Succubus ..incubus by Jonadoyle: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
I am in philippines I looked at mfm site there are non here , I read an old post saying about agressive prayer I will do that now I'm so tired I need sleep but I'm hearing stuff and feel touches so try stay wake but it's hard even I'm pray
Re: Succubus ..incubus by Jonadoyle: 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Never going to leave my marriage for sure .. thank you for help advice
Re: Succubus ..incubus by AngelicBeing: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jonadoyle:
I am in philippines I looked at mfm site there are non here , I read an old post saying about agressive prayer I will do that now I'm so tired I need sleep but I'm hearing stuff and feel touches so try stay wake but it's hard even I'm pray
cool

MFM Phillipines >>>>>>>http://jiorgio.com/mfmphilippines.com/.

+63 919 347 1990.

MFM facebook page in the Phillipines >>>>>https://www.facebook.com/mfmpilipinas/
Re: Succubus ..incubus by dacovajnr: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
poshestmina:
They don't understand 'please let me go' kind of prayers ,pray like a mad woman ,like a wounded tiger .What i went through in the hands of doz things ehn ,sometimes then i wake up and see c*m all over my pp and i feel xtremely tired like i've had sex all night . So many disappointments as regards marriage ,engagement broken 4 no good reasons .i was depressed ,frustrated ,hopeless .i started living a reckless life ,from one native doc to another ,spent close to half a million ,was told i was a queen in the marine kingdom with plenty kids,was 'omo egbe' ,was married off spiritually even b4 i was born ,long story short .i got angry in my spirit .went 2 a church for deliverance ,i was on dry fast for 5 complete days ,No food ,no water ,no sleep .just me ,my bible,my mouth and God ,dat was the last time i xperienced it ...get some warfare books 4rm any mfm bookstore ,fast and pray or you go for their deliverance session .
Oshey!!!!! Prayer Warrior
Re: Succubus ..incubus by Jonadoyle: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thank you so much .. I will contact , on the site they not show for here .. the address on the one you send is Nigeria too , I was going to go se them if could , I'm sure they will say how to get information and help here .. again thank you .. so try I must sleep head is so dizzy now .
Re: Succubus ..incubus by Jonadoyle: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sorry I did not see that fb link before last reply .. cavite is here yes .. I will contact thank you
Re: Succubus ..incubus by AngelicBeing: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jonadoyle:
Thank you so much .. I will contact , on the site they not show for here .. the address on the one you send is Nigeria too , I was going to go se them if could , I'm sure they will say how to get information and help here .. again thank you .. so try I must sleep head is so dizzy now .

The address is that of MFM in the Phillipines, login to their facebook page and send a message to them and they will tell you how to reach them.

+63 919 347 1990.

MFM facebook page in the Phillipines >>>>>https://www.facebook.com/mfmpilipinas/
Re: Succubus ..incubus by tuscani: 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Do not be afraid my sister. Do not mind those people blaming you that you exposed your nipples to pastor. Just stay strong. Go to mountain of fire and miracle ministry. I repeat do not be afraid, trust in God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Lied To Me / How Can Someone Living Abroad Have A Good Traditional Wedding Without Going Home / Pls Read And Criticize Honestly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.