Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Succubus ..incubus - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Succubus ..incubus (3396 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Incusbus/succubus Demon, Spirit Husbands/wives As A Christian / Help! How Do You Remove A Succubus (spirit Wife) From Your Body / Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Succubus ..incubus by Jonadoyle: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Husband is gone for another 4 months at least so I know not his doing , I have emailed shop I next town that hire security stuff same day deliver .. but it late here so will know tomorrow. . Hope record tomorrow night .. I look at plan for 5 cam I do in and outside .. yes I will say result thank you .. I'm just tired of not knowing but know not go mad
Re: Succubus ..incubus by Jonadoyle: 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Those was offer help I'm .. survivor jona @ hotmail.com , I not giving more my personal info to site .. thank you all for advice .. I'm sure all is my fault thank you
Re: Succubus ..incubus by Jonadoyle: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2017
I said I would update after cam fitted ... ok .. I'm embarrassed to tell you it seem it's all me nothing more , I take own clothes off and touch , it like I kiss and make love but I'm alone .
So I very sorry for saying all I have said asking help .
I will try stop my dreams
Thank you
Re: Succubus ..incubus by oweniwe(m): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jonadoyle

You can real Last Child's Diary here... His experience is similar to yours.

Diaries / the story Of Queen Yachikka(the
Spiritual Wife) And I

https://www.nairaland.com/1923768/story-queen-yachikka-spiritual-wife

I hope you find it useful. smiley

Cheers.
Re: Succubus ..incubus by Marvel1206: 6:37am On Mar 29, 2017
Jonadoyle:
I said I would update after cam fitted ... ok .. I'm embarrassed to tell you it seem it's all me nothing more , I take own clothes off and touch , it like I kiss and make love but I'm alone .
Thank you
Any discoveries?
Re: Succubus ..incubus by SURElee(f): 2:00am On Apr 02, 2017
Shossie:
Your English bad gan, please reconstruct

Hahahahasha. I didn't understand shimgbai. Hahahahaha
Re: Succubus ..incubus by baby124: 4:38am On Apr 02, 2017
Jonadoyle:
Thank you
Lol. Thank God you caught yourself in the act. Hahahahaha. Try to think positive thoughts before bed and make sure you are tired before sleep. Also make sure you secure yourself at home well so you don't sleep walk outside. Goodluck to you. Praying always helps before going to sleep. I am glad you found out the truth instead of being scammed by fake pastors and other spiritualists.
Re: Succubus ..incubus by Marvel1206: 6:58am On Apr 02, 2017
baby124:

Lol. Thank God you caught yourself in the act. Hahahahaha. Try to think positive thoughts before bed and make sure you are tired before sleep. Also make sure you secure yourself at home well so you don't sleep walk outside. Goodluck to you. Praying always helps before going to sleep. I am glad you found out the truth instead of being scammed by fake pastors and other spiritualists.
I didn't read her update sha. Hmm so she's a sleep walker
Re: Succubus ..incubus by baby124: 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Marvel1206:

I didn't read her update sha. Hmm so she's a sleep walker
More like a female wet dream. The fact that she takes off her clothes while sleeping to do the act, and is involved in some physical action shows she's capable of sleep walking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help A Confused Brother. / Should He Quit His Marriage? / I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.