Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison (31906 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by esmarcq(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2017
abescom:
More northerners than any other region in Nigeria and more Muslims than Christians but the children of hate will keep saying he is victimizing a particular region.
well can I say he is victimizing a particular political party or government?
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by ipobbigot7: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2017
Jonathan and his wife should be locked up there so they could join the list.
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by Fuadeiza(m): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2017
bosco2017:

You need to wake bros . *Nnamdi kanu* the most mentioned name name now after Buhari . Even here in Nairaland you can attest to that ... stop pretending

He's not pretending... Hes not just sure if Nnamdi Kanu is a Nigerian or Not

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by ipreach: 8:14am On Mar 21, 2017
99% of them are PDP chieftains
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by simytech: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2017
na who be kuje prison chairman
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by xjiggy: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2017
Top Nigerians or Top Nigerian crooks. I'm not understanding this post
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by stanleyazo(m): 8:17am On Mar 21, 2017
I see...
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2017
abescom:
More northerners than any other region in Nigeria and more Muslims than Christians but the children of hate will keep saying he is victimizing a particular region.
Who are the Muslims?

1. Olisa
2. Moro
3. Okah
4. KANU
5. Raymond
6. Amosu
7. FFK
8. Alex
9. Uche
10. Andrew Yakubu

10 Christians and 8S and N respectively but you are here trying to change the narrative? Why?
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by zynzyn(m): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2017
I do not seek the honour.

That is why I am very careful in Abuja Property Business!!

One property go get several 'owners' all of them with 'original documents'!! grin

Naija I hail! cool lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by johnjose68: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2017
This list contains stupeed Nigerians not top Nigerians!!!
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by IYANGBALI: 8:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Is kanu a Nigerian or a Jew?
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by smartty68(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2017
Goldenheart:
from 4GB to 78mb in two days...without tethering...
it's either my case is different
or etisalat is doing me strong thing behind my back

where is that man that sells data..
My brother not only you o. I check mg MTN data balance only to discover say 1.5GB wey I sub in less than 4days don finish. No be say I even use am download sef. E be like them don add throttle
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by lonelydora: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:
grin

Is Nnamdi KANU a top Nigerian?

Be deceiving yourself. Accept reality bro.
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by LastSurvivor11: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2017
abescom:

You don't get the point..
Nobody on earth steal more than northerners and Muslims in terms Nigeria resources..
From abacha down to buhari, they are all the same..
The ratio should be 25:1 to other regions collectively..
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by smartty68(m): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2017
And do they actually torture them like other inmates
Cos that prison is another Haven to them
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by GaggleNSwallow: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2017
And they're all PDP members. Buhari is wonderful!
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by smartty68(m): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2017
johnjose68:
This list contains stupeed Nigerians not top Nigerians!!!
My brother is only in Naija we celebrate hardened criminals. OP should change the title to "MOST CORRUPT NIGERIANS REMANDED IN KUJE PRISON"

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by bewla(m): 8:36am On Mar 21, 2017
May be I should get a room ther too so I can be popular too
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by bewla(m): 8:37am On Mar 21, 2017
smartty68:

My brother is only in Naija we celebrat hardened criminals. OP should change the title to "MOST CORRUPT NIGERIANS REMANDED IN KUJE PRISON"
good one
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by DollarAngel(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Goldenheart:
from 4GB to 78mb in two days...without tethering...
it's either my case is different
or etisalat is doing me strong thing behind my back

where is that man that sells data..

That was very funny you got me laughing out loud I swear

Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by Contactibro(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2017
How sure are we that they are in the prison?
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by Nne5: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2017
lonelydora:

Be deceiving yourself. Accept reality bro.
Actually he's Biafran innit?
So calling him Nigerian sounds awkward to me.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by Seyzi(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2017
niraland that had been reminded both in kuje and alagbon BOKUUUUU ooo
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by Jabioro: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2017
Error to be corrected. Nnamidi Kanu is a Nigerian, his name can be included in foreigners that had been to like prison, in fact up till present moment he is still enjoying the facility. For avoidance of doubt watch how his native country men would ask for his enemy head..
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by Cardozzo(m): 9:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:

Hey hey calm down. I thought he's biafran?

There is no biafra Nation Yet... So y should there be a Biafran ... Do u Understand
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by samwise99(m): 9:09am On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:

Hey hey calm down. I thought he's biafran?

Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2017
sarrki:

His royal highness oba Nnamdi kanu of kuje prison

Has been declared as the grand patron of kuje prison

Very soon he will be hang,I don't even know why they are wasting our scarce beans on that albino, just hang the idiot and let's move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by omoiyamayor(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2017
Kuje prison show turn to museum now cus on a good day u can't meet this guys on the street
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by Butterworth: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:

Is Nnamdi KANU a top Nigerian?

No more mentions please.

Calling NK Nigerian sounds awkward that's all.

You should be wiser considering your Age. You should know the criteria used in determing top people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Kwara Is Fully PDP' - Bukola Saraki Says As He Storms Kwara State / Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin / Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.