Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison (31903 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by Butterworth: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2017
sapientia:
If a court sent them there.. by all means.. hold them. if not.. by all means.. leave them

I guess you're living in MARS, you live in this world yet you don't know how they end up there, you're an embarrassment to humanity.
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by Nne5: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2017
Butterworth:

You should be wiser considering your Age. You should know the criteria used in determing top people.
Mr. He doesn't see himself as Nigerian. That's it.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by teebell999(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2017
DocHMD:
Kanu is a great Biafran.

Did u mean Onikuje of Kuje land? grin
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by aribisala0(m): 10:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Kuje Alumni
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2017
What a load of trash.. What on earth does "Top Nigerian" mean?
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by DocHMD: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2017
teebell999:

Did u mean Onikuje of Kuje land? grin

What is onirikuje or whatever?

I'm talking about Kanu, the Biafran who makes you parasites see hunger in your dreams when you think about a nigeria without the East.
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by farouk0403(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Who are the Muslims?

1. Olisa
2. Moro
3. Okah
4. KANU
5. Raymond
6. Amosu
7. FFK
8. Alex
9. Uche
10. Andrew Yakubu

10 Christians and 8S and N respectively but you are here trying to change the narrative? Why?

For your mind Abba moro and Andrew yakubu are southerners right?

what will i gain by claiming and defending bunch of thieves to be from my region.
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by saccie1162: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2017
kropotkin2:
No single human on earth is a Biafran
I am biafran
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by Caseless: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2017
HenryQuest:
In time past, Kirikiri Prison in Lagos used to be the most popular prison in Nigeria but today, Kuje prison in Abuja has undoubtably become more popular than Kirikiri. The reason is not far fetched. This is because the prison has played host and is currently playing host to quite a good number of prominent Nigerian politicians, entrepreneurs, activists, crusaders to mention but a few.

Here is a list of prominent Nigerians that has slept in Kuje prison:

1. Olisa Metuh (National Publicity Secretary of PDP)

2. Abba Moro (Former Minister of Interior)

3. Charles Okah (A one time spokesperson of MEND and alleged mastermind of Independence Day Bomb blast in 2010)

4. Nnamdi KANU (Leader of the Indigenous People of Biagra, IPOB)

5. Raymond Dokpesi (Chairman of DAAR communications)

6. Umaru Fintiri (Former Acting Governor of Adamawa state)

7. Sambo Dasuki (Former National Security Adviser)

8. Olusola Amosun (Immediate past Chief of Air Staff)

9. Femi Fani-Kayode (Former Minister of Aviation)

10. Alex Baden (Former Chief of Defence Staff)

11. Uche Secondus (Deputy National Chairman PDP)

12. Lawal Isah Jafaru (Former Military Governor of Kaduna state)

13. Sule Lamido (Former Governor of Jigawa state)

14. Bala Mohammed ( Former FCT minister)

15. Andrew Yakubu (Former GMD of NNPC)

16. Musiliu Obanikoro (Former Minister of State for Defence)

There are quite a few others. Feel free to add the ones you remember but are not on the list above.
biagra? Lol!
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by Dmec(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2017
HenryQuest:
In time past, Kirikiri Prison in Lagos used to be the most popular prison in Nigeria but today, Kuje prison in Abuja has undoubtably become more popular than Kirikiri. The reason is not far fetched. This is because the prison has played host and is currently playing host to quite a good number of prominent Nigerian politicians, entrepreneurs, activists, crusaders to mention but a few.

Here is a list of prominent Nigerians that has slept in Kuje prison:

1. Olisa Metuh (National Publicity Secretary of PDP)

2. Abba Moro (Former Minister of Interior)

3. Charles Okah (A one time spokesperson of MEND and alleged mastermind of Independence Day Bomb blast in 2010)

4. Nnamdi KANU (Leader of the Indigenous People of Biagra, IPOB)

5. Raymond Dokpesi (Chairman of DAAR communications)

6. Umaru Fintiri (Former Acting Governor of Adamawa state)

7. Sambo Dasuki (Former National Security Adviser)

8. Olusola Amosun (Immediate past Chief of Air Staff)

9. Femi Fani-Kayode (Former Minister of Aviation)

10. Alex Baden (Former Chief of Defence Staff)

11. Uche Secondus (Deputy National Chairman PDP)

12. Lawal Isah Jafaru (Former Military Governor of Kaduna state)

13. Sule Lamido (Former Governor of Jigawa state)

14. Bala Mohammed ( Former FCT minister)

15. Andrew Yakubu (Former GMD of NNPC)

16. Musiliu Obanikoro (Former Minister of State for Defence)

There are quite a few others. Feel free to add the ones you remember but are not on the list above.
Mazi Nnamdi Kalu should be removed from the list, because he is not from Nigeria. He is Biafran.
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2017
saccie1162:
I am biafran
Nope. Technically you are a Nigerian
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Op are u forgetting Mohammed Abacha
or is that wan not prominent ohhh I forget, their P.man was not corrupt
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by nengibo: 11:37am On Mar 21, 2017
The Osu of kuje...
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by bareal(m): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2017
sarrki:

His royal highness oba Nnamdi kanu of kuje prison

The Onikuje1 of Kuje Land.
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by berrystunn(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2017
abescom:
More northerners than any other region in Nigeria and more Muslims than Christians but the children of hate will keep saying he is victimizing a particular region.

Non of them is fulani and they're opposition too.
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by charlesucheh(m): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:

Hey hey calm down. I thought he's biafran?
true talk bruv! He is an IPOBIAN!
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by charlesucheh(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
DocHMD:
Kanu is a great Biafran.
Who ask you Then Nigerian is locking him up with his country looking like Lucozade boost abi?
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by charlesucheh(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
judey1992:
How many nairalanders have been remanded in Kuje
LaLa and others!
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by DocHMD: 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
charlesucheh:
Who ask you Then Nigerian is locking him up with his country looking like Lucozade boost abi?

You sound like a pained Afonja. grin
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by nobilie: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
abescom:
More northerners than any other region in Nigeria and more Muslims than Christians but the children of hate will keep saying he is victimizing a particular region.

They are the people in positions opportuned to perpetuate the crime they were arrested for. Did you see a "General chukwuma" on the list? How the Chukwuma wan become general? Abeg!!!!!!

Take statistics of state performance in WAEC/JAMB and relate it with that of civil servants. You'll see that it's inversely proportional.

Don't bring up argument that does not follow.
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by remiseyi(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
kropotkin2:
No single human on earth is a Biafran

FACT, BIAFRA ONLY EXISTS IN BOOKS AND WORDS angry
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by remiseyi(m): 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
bareal:

The Onikuje1 of Kuje Land.

grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by millionaireman: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
It is a prison specially designed by Hausa/Fulani to detain opponents to Hausa/Fulani designs of expanding their empire to all of Nigeria.
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by jeje123(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
BlacSmit:
Prison celebrity list.
a k a prisoners shocked
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by charlesucheh(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
DocHMD:

You sound like a pained Afonja. grin
Too bad! U got it wrong! That name is not just a username, it's my real name! Now do the logic!
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by DocHMD: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
charlesucheh:
Too bad! U got it wrong! That name is not just a username, it's my real name! Now do the logic!

You probably one abdulazeez typing from BMC with 'southern' name. Dr farooq Kperopgi exposed you guys the other day. grin
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by charlesucheh(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
DocHMD:

You probably one abdulazeez typing from BMC with 'southern' name. Dr farooq Kperopgi exposed you guys the other day. grin
hahahahah! Very funny! Mtcheeeeeeeewm!
Re: List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
farouk0403:

For your mind Abba moro and Andrew yakubu are southerners right?

what will i gain by claiming and defending bunch of thieves to be from my region.

They are Christians. We'd gain nothing but we should endeavour to speak the truth always. You said the list had more Muslims than Christians and I listed ten Christians and equal numbers regionally but you pretend not to see that to further your misinformation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows / 7 Nigerians Who Can Upturn IMF's Depressing GDP Forecast / Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.