Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Seeking Your Insightful Hints On My Project Topic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seeking Your Insightful Hints On My Project Topic (469 Views)

My Project Is About To Crash My CGPA To Nothing. / 120 Cut-off Mark Is A Trap, My Advice To Those Seeking Admission / Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Your Insightful Hints On My Project Topic by youngcity: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good evening Nairalanders,
Am a final year student, and you know the usual syndrome of project writing attached towards wrapping up ones academic journey.

With anticipation, I submitted my topics which I will like to work on to my supervisor today and he append his approval to the particular one he personally rephrased. I have big concern of how to go about it.

To this end, I will love to seek your goodwill idea on how to take on the journey of writing this project, peradventure you have an helpful hints to profer and a viable journal website to consult.

The topic goes thus "COMPARATIVE ASSESSMENT OF DIFFERENT SOURCE OF LOANS ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES PERFORMANCE".

Thanks, as I wait in anticipation for everyone's qualitative contributions.
Re: Seeking Your Insightful Hints On My Project Topic by Okuda(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
youngcity:
Good evening Nairalanders,
Am a final year student, and you know the usual syndrome of project writing attached towards wrapping up ones academic journey.

With anticipation, I submitted my topics which I will like to work on to my supervisor today and he append his approval to the particular one he personally rephrased. I have big concern of how to go about it.

To this end, I will love to seek your goodwill idea on how to take on the journey of writing this project, peradventure you have an helpful hints to profer and a viable journal website to consult.

The topic goes thus "COMPARATIVE ASSESSMENT OF DIFFERENT SOURCE OF LOANS ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES PERFORMANCE".

Thanks, as I wait in anticipation for everyone's qualitative contributions.

Hi, I must say that writing a thesis is never the best time in a researcher's life. however, it is not an impossible task especially when you get the right assistance from the right people. This topic looks like a Business Administration related topic. I may be wrong. I feel your topic is very broad and needs to be narrowed down. when a topic is too broad, it may be unmanageable. I would strongly advice that you take a case study approach as it seeks to make comparisons of the subject matter. Emeraldinsights, Academia.edu and a few other journal websites can help you search for relevant materials to begin your topic with. If you need further help, let me know about this. Good Luck!
Re: Seeking Your Insightful Hints On My Project Topic by youngcity: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
Your candid advice is well noted and appreciated sir. It is basically an accounting related topic

Okuda:

Hi, I must say that writing a thesis is never the best time in a researcher's life. however, it is not an impossible task especially when you get the right assistance from the right people. This topic looks like a Business Administration related topic. I may be wrong. I feel your topic is very broad and needs to be narrowed down. when a topic is too broad, it may be unmanageable. I would strongly advice that you take a case study approach as it seeks to make comparisons of the subject matter. Emeraldinsights, Academia.edu and a few other journal websites can help you search for relevant materials to begin your topic with. If you need further help, let me know about this. Good Luck!

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Post Utme Examination Assistance / How To Register For 2017 UTME/JAMB Examination; Step By Step Guide / University Of Queensland Science Scholarship 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.