Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,670 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) (17380 Views)

Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:01am On Mar 21, 2017
Every G-boy now claims to be self employed. Wehdone sir!
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:49am On Mar 21, 2017
smiley
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by airforce1pikin(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Dream chasers! Oluwa shower your blessings.
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:27am On Mar 21, 2017
Lol abi na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by ManTiger(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Here are my answers to your question Gee

Yes I've done 2 songs "Diva and Pretty face"
Down load here : https://my.notjustok.com/track/22576/chuka-airforce1-such-a-diva

The second song "pretty face" isn't ready yet.

Below are my studio session photos.

I took a break off music to further my studies... That's why you've not been seen me doing much of studio works.

But I'm back to studio now because music s my first love.

God bless you like the way he ha blessed Investor BJ
Say the truth, your hand placement on the guitar shows that you are either using it to pose for the picture or you your a beginner.
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by IamAirforce1: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
You were saying something
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Poverty mentality!

People who have real money and have been in wealth all their life have no time for such childish display undecided

1 Like

Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
ManTiger:

Say the truth, your hand placement on the guitar shows that you are either using it to pose for the picture or you your a beginner.
na for pose,no learner will place his hand in such manner
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by Bellfun(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Billyonaire:
But the guy's skin does not look like his money came through arithmetic progression, looks like its geometric progression.

Lol

I swear the skin no just gree blend!
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by Bellfun(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Ok! I appreciate your answers for now! But take my advice...try to create threads in relation to your career or how you are building it! I'm a judge in the rap section so I'm speaking from expy. And from what other talented young men and women over there are trying to do!

Forget all these yahoo boys and useless olosho gbedus or gist threads! As for the education angle? That's no excuse..my homie "el dee the don" studied architecture while forming one of naijas 1st true hip hop bands "the trybesmen" before going on to become a legend in naijas hip hop scene! Stop harming your brand on NL! REALTALK!

In addition to the above... People may not take your serious...the Airforce guy needs to "re-brand"!
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by ipain: 2:38am On Mar 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
But the guy's skin does not look like his money came through arithmetic progression, looks like its geometric progression.
grin grin grin na wa o.
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by soath(m): 6:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Wire

1 Like

Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:44am On Mar 22, 2017
cool
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by mirabeldesmond(f): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2017
he was my classmate in akara skul
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2017
He was
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by laudate: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2017
Kobicove:
Poverty mentality!

People who have real money and have been in wealth all their life have not time for such childish display undecided

Truer words have never been spoken! You must be a prophet.... cheesy
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2017
naijacentric:
His wealth looks dirty n suspicious

That's why you're a broke a$$

2 Likes

Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2017
jeytee:

As in ehn, some people just tire me grin
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by netoc2: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
O boy, big boy tinz no easy oooo

To make your brand stand out of the crowd with a professional identity, you definitely need to invest in getting yourself a true gift of online promotion — in the form of a website

• Unique designs
• SEO-optimsed site
• Mobile Friendly Layout
• Hack-proof Security
• 24/7 Uptime,
• Quick Support,
• 99.9% Reliable hosting
• 1 - month FREE Maintenance
• FREE Social Media Account Set-up
• Graphic Design Banner
• Payment Gateway Integration System (PREMIUM PACKAGE)

Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by naijacentric(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
jeytee:

do u know me before mumu
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by Abudu2000(m): 12:05am On Jul 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
lol, u are right tho but dont try this guy oo, his money long gan, i happen to have met him one on one at lekki ,mheen this guys chains are wotth over 10m alone... Talking of celebs, this guy has boys that even davido cannot stand in cash ,quote me anywhere, if u want i can show u a video of him and one of his boy that owns 7 cars, all white jist like his,range,gwag,4matic,etc...

I trip for this guy sha
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 17, 2017
Abudu2000:
lol, u are right tho but dont try this guy oo, his money long gan, i happen to have met him one on one at lekki ,mheen this guys chains are wotth over 10m alone... Talking of celebs, this guy has boys that even davido cannot stand in cash ,quote me anywhere, if u want i can show u a video of him and one of his boy that owns 7 cars, all white jist like his,range,gwag,4matic,etc...

I trip for this guy sha

Show me some pictures bro, he needs to brush up a little more and be like a Lekki kind of guy.
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by Abudu2000(m): 1:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

Show me some pictures bro, he needs to brush up a little more and be like a Lekki kind of guy.
its not all about skin bro, the guy is thin naturally thats his stature.upon the skin he hates wearing shirts, he drives shirtless , n he's always on guwop
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 17, 2017
Abudu2000:
its not all about skin bro, the guy is thin naturally thats his stature.upon the skin he hates wearing shirts, he drives shirtless , n he's always on guwop

He needs guidance on how to make his money work for him instead of working for money and spending direct income. Always best to take the sub ways while turning black money white.
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by Abudu2000(m): 1:51am On Jul 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

He needs guidance on how to make his money work for him instead of working for money and spending direct income. Always best to take the sub ways while turning black money white.
ever wondered why he's called investor
Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 17, 2017
Abudu2000:
ever wondered why he's called investor

Yes, and I wonder not, because almost all Nigerians on his stereotype invest in liabilities and not assets. Who ever understands the mechanics of cashflow would have truly undergone whole body rejuvenation. In English, those who profiteer through investment are polished human beings who can not look like him, he looks like the type of who makes money from not so legal means and decide to buy house and rent, yet does not live on the rent money but from his illegal source of income. That is not the kind of investor that I mean, the real investor lives his life while his money works for him and he looks polished, calm and classy.

1 Like

Re: 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) by coolestchris(m): 2:09am On Jul 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

Yes, and I wonder not, because almost all Nigerians on his stereotype invest in liabilities and not assets. Who ever understands the mechanics of cashflow would have truly undergone whole body rejuvenation. In English, those who profiteer through investment are polished human beings who can not look like him, he looks like the type of who makes money from not so legal means and decide to buy house and rent, yet does not live on the rent money but from his illegal source of income. That is not the kind of investor that I mean, the real investor lives his life while his money works for him and he looks polished, calm and classy.
u are indeed wise but am not sure you are wiser than king Solomon, all your posts always make sense..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' / Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set / Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.