Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura (2087 Views)

FG Orders The Recruitment Of Constables For Community Policing / Account Executives Postion At Aniwura / Vacancy For Community Operator Postion At Aniwura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by michaelhanson: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
The Aniwura Int'l Projects Ltd is the parent company of aniwura.com. A multidimensional E-commerce marketplace and a marketing platform, Headquartered in Ikota-Lekki, Lagos. The company aims to bring all businesses in Nigeria and Africa to trade on its platform with a target of 200,000 merchants Subscription from Delta State within the next 12 months. Starting, we shall be opening 15 Trade service Support Centers in the State covering 10 federal constituencies in Delta State. We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Community Operator Assistant (COA)
Job Code: APDT-01COA

Description:
Community Operator Assistant provide prompt professional resolution to daily customer issues and inquiries at the TSSC, while ensuing the smooth running of computer systems and users get maximum benefits from them. The candidate is expected to have basic Photoshop skills that is required for making product images.

This candidate must be fluent in English and the native dialect and must be based in the local community. A native will be a plus

Responsibilities:
• Establish first level contact with Customers and ensure first level merchant acquisition
• Talk customers through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
• Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• Support the roll-out of new products and enlightening customers at the centre
• Set up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
• Establish and maintain a good working relationship with both walk-in and existing customers.
• Set appointments, listen to customers' needs and sell our products and services to them
• Attend and participate in regular staff meetings
• Help Users send RFQ ( Request For Quotes)
• Customer support on our sites
• Help in arranging parcels and freight
• Receive samples at the centre and send pictures and description to appropriate quarter
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Proficient with personal computers and networking including Microsoft Excel
• Help User negotiate and issue purchase and sales orders
• Ability to work as a team
• Serve as liaison between the unit and the technology department to resolve issues
• Escalate trouble issues to relevant departments for resolution of issues. Follow up with related parties to ensure timely resolution of escalated issues.

Qualifications/Skills/Competencies:

• Essential Minimum of SSCE/GCSE/ND degree holders will be considered
• Customer focus
• Quality awareness
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to recognize cost reduction opportunities
• Experience in Chat support, data entry, virtual assistant
• Enthusiasm and drive
• App testing experience will be a plus
• IT literate- Use of Microsoft word , Excel Quick learner and enthusiastic
• Flexible approach to stand by and overtime requirements (ability to work every other weekend)

Application Closing Date
7th April, 2017

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: hr@ictbeyondborders.net.ng using the job title as subject of the email.
Re: Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by chuhill(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2017
got an invite for interview on 22nd April at Asaba, who's with me?
Re: Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by Bencastle(m): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
chuhill:
got an invite for interview on 22nd April at Asaba, who's with me?

I also got an invite
Re: Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by maxyeboa: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
good luck guys. you can PM me for hints
Re: Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by fedrick4god(m): 12:43am On Apr 22, 2017
I got invite too but i dont think i can make it because i'm from ibadan and don't even know anyone to stay with in asaba, not to talk of transport fee, pls pm on 08107823255 for outcome of interview.
Re: Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by maxyeboa: 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
guys how did the interview go? has anyone been called?
Re: Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by Bencastle(m): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2017
maxyeboa:
guys how did the interview go? has anyone been called?

Not yet, hv not heard anything from them.
Re: Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by maxyeboa: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
alright. fingers crossed
Re: Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by maxyeboa: 8:07am On May 06, 2017
anyone called yet?
Re: Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by sparklezeee: 9:59am On May 06, 2017
They sent SMS to Community Operators (CO) yesterday, I don't know if SMS was sent to other positions too.
Re: Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by maxyeboa: 5:19pm On May 08, 2017
congratulations to those successful ones. messages was sent to other positions too. but some of us didn't get the message.
Re: Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by sparklezeee: 2:55pm On May 09, 2017
maxyeboa:
congratulations to those successful ones. messages was sent to other positions too. but some of us didn't get the message.

My SMS was sent to my Sister's number instead of my personal line, so I advice you check on any contact you included on your CV.
Re: Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by maxyeboa: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
who has resumed please. some of us haven't gotten any info again since the last message
Re: Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by chuhill(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
How did it go for those that earlier got their message?
Re: Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by maxyeboa: 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
chuhill:
How did it go for those that earlier got their message?
no idea. everything seems very quiet from them.
Re: Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by chuhill(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2017
maxyeboa:

no idea. everything seems very quiet from them.
Ok, i asked because i didn't receive their message when others did but got one two weeks ago from ICTBEYOND, don't know if it's really from them or scam people. Here is the message,
"Hi,thank u 4 ur patience so far.We r currently setting up all offices across d state n this hs caused a time lag on resumptn.We hope 4 evryone 2 resume simultaneously & so we r putting all effort 2 meet our timelines.Training/Oreintatn schedule hs bn fixed n wil b communicated 2 u within d shortest possible time frm 2day.We hope 2 welcome u 2 our family!Thank u
Re: Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by maxyeboa: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
chuhill:

Ok, i asked because i didn't receive their message when others did but got one two weeks ago from ICTBEYOND, don't know if it's really from them or scam people. Here is the message,
"Hi,thank u 4 ur patience so far.We r currently setting up all offices across d state n this hs caused a time lag on resumptn.We hope 4 evryone 2 resume simultaneously & so we r putting all effort 2 meet our timelines.Training/Oreintatn schedule hs bn fixed n wil b communicated 2 u within d shortest possible time frm 2day.We hope 2 welcome u 2 our family!Thank u
its not scam. I got to find out they haven't resumed. that have been putting things together. I learned they should have resumed this august but for some delay. resumption should be just around the corner
Re: Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by Bencastle(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Any update?
Re: Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura by chuhill(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
anyone heard from them?

(1) (Reply)

FHI 360 (AHNI) Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (22 Positions) / Vacancy! Real Estate Consultants Or Marketers Needed Urgently / Need A Side Hustle! Start This Now And Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.