Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,826 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Need A Side Hustle! Start This Now And Thank Me Later - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Side Hustle! Start This Now And Thank Me Later (2086 Views)

Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later / My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Side Hustle! Start This Now And Thank Me Later by Chinasa86(f): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
If you seriously need to make money online as part-time work, start this now and make your testimonies. It's so simple. Follow people on Twitter, Instagram, likes, retweet, subscribe on YouTube and lots more and get paid in $$$$dollars. Follow this link https://everve.net/ref/532187/
Re: Need A Side Hustle! Start This Now And Thank Me Later by fawaz22(m): 8:05am On Jan 09, 2021
Chinasa86:
If you seriously need to make money online as part-time work, start this now and make your testimonies. It's so simple. Follow people on Twitter, Instagram, likes, retweet, subscribe on YouTube and lots more and get paid in $$$$dollars. Follow this link https://everve.net/ref/532187/
I didn't get how it works
Re: Need A Side Hustle! Start This Now And Thank Me Later by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Chinasa86:
.bro just registered and thank you for telling us this opportunity to earn.

How much do you earn per day or how much can someone earn in a day.
And what's payment method like?
Re: Need A Side Hustle! Start This Now And Thank Me Later by Ejprojectmgtech: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Vacancy!!, Vacancy!! ,Vacancy!!!
A reputable hotel located at Sangotedo 20Mopo Road ,Ajah Lagos ,looking for the following candidates to apply ;
1. Experienced Hotel Manager
2.Business Development Officer
3 Chef
4. Receptionist
5. Barman
6.Shawama/Barbeque sale man/woman to rent an hotel space .
Terms and conditions for ;

1.Experienced Hotel Manager
He or she must be highly experienced . A minimum of 5years experience.He/she must be a computer literate. He must be a graduate .

2.Business Development Manager
He must be a graduate and highly experienced . computer literate
3.Chef ,barman and Receptionist must be experienced.
Minimum of OND holder.4 security
Call this number or send your CV to WhatsApp 08066412217 or 08033056825 or wilnnaji@yahoo.com or ejprojectmgtchltd@gmail.com
Re: Need A Side Hustle! Start This Now And Thank Me Later by Chinasa86(f): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
You can earn as much you can. one task completed is $0.0020 dollar. You will cash out with Payeer. All you need to do is sign up on payeer.com
maynia:

.bro just registered and thank you for telling us this opportunity to earn.

How much do you earn per day or how much can someone earn in a day.
And what's payment method like?
Re: Need A Side Hustle! Start This Now And Thank Me Later by Chinasa86(f): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
fawaz22:
I didn't get how it works
when you get registered, you will see categories of work to do. e.g follow people on Twitter, likes on Twitter and retweeting on Twitter, likes on Youtube, dislikes on Youtube and lots of work dear.
Re: Need A Side Hustle! Start This Now And Thank Me Later by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Chinasa86:
You can earn as much you can. one task completed is $0.0020 dollar. You will cash out with Payeer. All you need to do is sign up on payeer.com

How much do you earn per day, that's what I'm asking.

And the default amount on there is 0.0010 unless you upgrade with money
Re: Need A Side Hustle! Start This Now And Thank Me Later by Chinasa86(f): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

How much do you earn per day, that's what I'm asking.

And the default amount on there is 0.0010 unless you upgrade with money
I earn 0.5$ daily.
Re: Need A Side Hustle! Start This Now And Thank Me Later by fawaz22(m): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2021
Chinasa86:

when you get registered, you will see categories of work to do. e.g follow people on Twitter, likes on Twitter and retweeting on Twitter, likes on Youtube, dislikes on Youtube and lots of work dear.
so I get paid for doing this?
Re: Need A Side Hustle! Start This Now And Thank Me Later by Chinasa86(f): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
fawaz22:
so I get paid for doing this?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Grace And Mercy Households / Npower Batch C Payment News Today: A Comprehensive Guide / Oceanic Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.