Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Photos!! Checkout The 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos!! Checkout The 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide (906 Views)

"I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) / List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol / 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos!! Checkout The 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide by oluwafrizzy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pictures and source http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/03/checkout-7-celebrities-that-have-had.html

Success comes with having foes especially in the music business and sometimes your own friends become your own enemy. That is just one of the price you have to pay for your own success.
Rapper/singer Olamide, had his most successful year in 2015, some people aren’t cool with that, that is one, his signee, Lil Kesh, also had the best year of his life but was not crowned with the award YBNL thought he deserves as the next rated Nigerian music star.
Olamide expressed his anger after his “boy” Kesh was ignored and that led to his fall out with Don Jazzy, who called him out on stage.
We take a look at Don Jazzy and 6 other celebrities that have had issues with the man
1. DON JAZZY

Don Jazzy is the latest man to fall out with Olamide. Don Jazzy called out Olamide’s name while receiving a special recognition award at the 2015 Headies.
Olamide on the other hand went ahead to rant on Twitter about how Don Jazzy isn’t a big deal.
2. TONI PAYNE

Toni Payne used to be Olamide’s manager before he rose to bigger success then she went on to drop him, a decision that has now proved a poor one.
Toni Payne allegedly terminated the management deal because she had once or twice caught Olamide performing at shows without her consent. Olamide was said to have been collecting performance fees also.
Olamde and Toni did not grant any interview on the matter.
3. LINDA IKEJI

Linda Ikeji fell out with Olamide after the blogger broke news about the rapper getting a woman pregnant.
Olamide denied getting anyone pregnant and warned Linda Ikeji to stay off his matter if she can’t post his music related materials.
Olamide welcomed a child 7 months after the outrage which proved the blogger got her story from a good source.
4. DEVEE

D’banj’s producer DeeVee came to social media to talk about how Olamide steals “musical ideas” from D’Banj and himself and how he lacks originality.
Although Olamide didn’t respond, which might mean it is true, DeeVee released a songs that sounded like an Olamide record, performed by D’Banj.
5. ID CABASA

Olamide walked out of his deal with ID Cabasa owned Coded Tunes, the label which he released his debut album.
Coded Tunes couldn’t do anything to stop Olamide who went on to achieve major success.
Olamide and ID Cabasa seem to be on talking terms now but nothing was the same.
6. M.I

M.I has never hidden the fact that he is not really cool with Olamide although Olamide seems to have an open mind about him.
M.I in an interview addressed the perceived beef he has with the YBNL chief.
He said,
“I am a huge fan of Olamide; people do not realise how much I appreciate what he is doing right now. He is not alone because there are other indigenous rap artistes like Reminisce and their music is amazing. What they are doing has never been done before apart from that of the late Da Grin. They should be supported. However, I have no problem with Olamide. We see each other and we are friendly towards each other but I will not say that we are close friends. I am happy about his success. He is even on my album and we do not have any form of beef,”
In a Snapchat video earlier this week, M.I mocked “street music” and Headies controversies.
7. MODENINE

Nigerian rap icon Modenine tagged Olamide and his peers as clowns after they said punchline rap doesn’t make ends meet again in Local Rappers.
Speaking to HipTV, Modo said,
“We all know that punchlines still and will forever bring in the money. Because if you check advertising, you will find out that the payoffs, the punchlines are always there and that brings a lot of money. Punchlines bring in the money. I like the song, but seriously, I know they were just clowning around,”he told Hiptv.
Thank you for Reading this.
Drop your comments.
Re: Photos!! Checkout The 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide by IamAirforce1: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
no permanent friend, no permanent enemy in the industry
Re: Photos!! Checkout The 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide by stephleena(f): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
BET
Re: Photos!! Checkout The 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide by Kjking(m): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Di Ja and her chest have serious beef with olamide
Re: Photos!! Checkout The 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide by Young03(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
guys don't beef
Re: Photos!! Checkout The 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide by Vickiweezy(m): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
@OP its 8 and not 7 celebrities.
We had serious problems, me and olamide.
As my diss track reach badoo ear, na the whole mainland him carry come beg me.
If you think say I dey lie ask Ambode, he is a witness.
Re: Photos!! Checkout The 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide by BerryAnny(m): 12:27am On Mar 21, 2017
D hustle 4 Fp iz always real. Beef kho,pork nih and moreover,dizz Op copied dizz post from Naijaloaded. Goan check it out if yhu doubt it. Copycat!!!
Re: Photos!! Checkout The 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide by oluwafrizzy(m): 6:37am On Mar 21, 2017
Vickiweezy:
@OP its 8 and not 7 celebrities.
We had serious problems, me and olamide.
As my diss track reach badoo ear, na the whole mainland him carry come beg me.
If you think say I dey lie ask Ambode, he is a witness.

Amen sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Mentors Rural Women (photos) / Davido Reveals How He Makes N20 Million Daily [PICS] / Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife On Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.