Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Making Use Of A Relative Statement Of Account That Bear Different Name With For - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Making Use Of A Relative Statement Of Account That Bear Different Name With For (486 Views)

Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Use Of A Relative Statement Of Account That Bear Different Name With For by electromagnito: 2:03am On Mar 21, 2017
First of all, the topic looks long but don't blame me, I didn't get the Eiffel Scholarship I hope for but I will still love to apply for my French visa, the only relative I have with good SOA does not bear same surname with me and my salary bis just 92,000 per month pls what are my chances if I deposit 2M into my account that has been recording 92k monthly or use my uncle's SOA
Re: Making Use Of A Relative Statement Of Account That Bear Different Name With For by Saintsquare(m): 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
electromagnito:
First of all, the topic looks long but don't blame me, I didn't get the Eiffel Scholarship I hope for but I will still love to apply for my French visa, the only relative I have with good SOA does not bear same surname with me and my salary bis just 92,000 per month pls what are my chances if I deposit 2M into my account that has been recording 92k monthly or use my uncle's SOA
Use your uncle SOA ,get a sponsor declaration at the high court and your uncle should write a letter stating that he's sponsoring your education.You can also go with the first option if the deposited amount will be in your account for not less than 3 months.....
Re: Making Use Of A Relative Statement Of Account That Bear Different Name With For by electromagnito: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thanks alot God bless

(1) (Reply)

SO SAD! 7 Dead, 136 Passengers Missing As Boat Capsizes / Truck Fully Loaded With Diesel With Diesel Bursts Into Flame Under Airport Link / What Transport Company Do I Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.