Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account (5509 Views)

Wow Pictures! SA Mom Buys 13-year-old Boy New Car To Run Her Errands / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Australian Student Visa Bank Statement/statement Of Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Casserole(f): 8:35pm On May 22, 2020
good day guys I'll be processing a visit visa after the lock down and I need help running my account.6months statement of account
I am an entrepreneur recently registered my business

1:should I open an account for my business and transfer the funds monthly like salary from the company account to my personal account?
2: should I deposit the funds with different names at random like customers?
embarassed Am very confused Biko elders help
Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by topsam1(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2020
Hope you find help here.... I don't have an idea.. I only put this cos the thread was empty for a long time.
Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Casserole(f): 8:58pm On May 22, 2020
topsam1:
Hope you find help here.... I don't have an idea.. I only put this cos the thread was empty for a long time.
bless you

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Evidenx(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2020
Casserole:
good day guys I'll be processing a visit visa after the lock down and I need help running my account.6months statement of account
I am an entrepreneur recently registered my business

1:should I open an account for my business and transfer the funds monthly like salary from the company account to my personal account?
2: should I deposit the funds with different names at random like customers?
embarassed Am very confused Biko elders help
YOUR FIRST OPTION IS BETTER, BECAUSE THEY WILL WANT TO KNOW THE SOURCE OF THE MONEY... AND WITH THE FIRST OPTION YOU CAN EASILY DEFEND YOURSELF THAT YOU OWN A BUSINESS AND YOU GET PAID FROM YOUR BUSINESS.

DEPOSITING MONEY RANDOMLY WITH DIFFERENT NAMES MAKES YOU LOOK SUSPECTABLE.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Mrphillaco: 2:58am On May 23, 2020
Just keep your integrity tight and ensure all you are doing is transparent all things will work out for you.

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Casserole(f): 5:12am On May 23, 2020
Evidenx:
YOUR FIRST OPTION IS BETTER, BECAUSE THEY WILL WANT TO KNOW THE SOURCE OF THE MONEY... AND WITH THE FIRST OPTION YOU CAN EASILY DEFEND YOURSELF THAT YOU OWN A BUSINESS AND YOU GET PAID FROM YOUR BUSINESS.

DEPOSITING MONEY RANDOMLY WITH DIFFERENT NAMES MAKES YOU LOOK SUSPECTABLE.
can I do a cash deposit with the company name or it must be a direct transfer from the company account?
Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Casserole(f): 5:13am On May 23, 2020
Mrphillaco:
Just keep your integrity tight and ensure all you are doing is transparent all things will work out for you.
thanks @justwise hello please help
Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Evidenx(m): 7:51am On May 23, 2020
Casserole:

can I do a cash deposit with the company name or it must be a direct transfer from the company account?
DIRECT TRANSFER FROM THE COMPANY'S ACCOUNT.

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Casserole(f): 9:10am On May 23, 2020
don't read and pass drop a word of advice.. guys
Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by iretiogo1: 11:10am On May 23, 2020
The best to do is have a company account and pay yourself salary from the company account to your personal account and run your expense for it
Don’t allow any other money in your personal account expect the salary for better chance

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:30pm On May 23, 2020
Use bank statement and show regular deposits. Banks generally label the source of deposits or there will be some indicator of the source of funds.

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Casserole(f): 4:52pm On May 23, 2020
iretiogo1:
The best to do is have a company account and pay yourself salary from the company account to your personal account and run your expense for it
Don’t allow any other money in your personal account expect the salary for better chance
Can the embassy verify if the company is existing or not? Although it's registered
Cc:Evidenx
Cc:Stephenmoka4
Cc:iretiogo1
Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:06pm On May 23, 2020
Casserole:

Can the embassy verify if the company is existing or not? Although it's registered
Of cause they can. It doesn't have to be famous, most businesses do have addresses you know.
Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by iretiogo1: 6:41pm On May 23, 2020
Casserole:

If the company is registered that’s enough jare
Also it depends on how you want to package the application as well
Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by chriscole(f): 8:39pm On May 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Of cause they can. It doesn't have to be famous, most businesses do have addresses you know.
LOL no embassy will visit your address.. What if the company is based in the north?
Who go Pay for the transport sef lol except maybe if it's within lagos
They'll just find another reason to deny you not based on that

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2020
chriscole:

LOL no embassy will visit your address.. What if the company is based in the north?
Who go Pay for the transport sef lol except maybe if it's within lagos
They'll just find another reason to deny you not based on that
Information is key, some business could be found on the map even without pictures, especially if it's a good landmark.

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by chriscole(f): 9:00pm On May 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Information is key, some business could be found on the map even without pictures, especially if it's a good landmark.
Keyword "SOME"
Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2020
chriscole:

Keyword "SOME"
Poultry, fish farming , good research lab, banks, fast food, hotels, big cafe, churches, big work shop can be spotted on the map
Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by chriscole(f): 9:14pm On May 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Poultry, fish farming , good research lab, banks, fast food, hotels, big cafe, churches, big work shop can be spotted on the map
B4 I left naija I had my business situated in a mall and good luck finding me on the map.. We both know maps ain't shit in nigeria except for govt offices banks and top businesses

2 Likes

Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2020
chriscole:

B4 I left naija I had my business situated in a mall and good luck finding me on the map.. We both know maps ain't shit in nigeria except for govt offices banks and top businesses
If your business is in a mall, then the mall will be the landmark on the map. Especially if the mall contains all other businesses under it. It should be updated.
Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by chriscole(f): 9:26pm On May 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If your business is in a mall, then the mall will be the landmark on the map. Especially if the mall contains all other businesses under it. It should be updated.
Naah You don't get the point can the embassy find me on the map or not?
Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2020
chriscole:

Naah You don't get the point can the embassy find me on the map or not?
Whether or not, I was using map as example, they may not even do a search.
Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2020
Casserole, just take the business revenue and show them your cut or percentage.
Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Casserole(f): 9:47pm On May 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Casserole, just take the business revenue and show them your cut or percentage.
Do you mean the company shares?
Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Taal17: 12:10am On May 24, 2020
chriscole:

then you know very little

LOTS OF SMEs are mapped
Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Juoflife1(f): 3:02am On May 24, 2020
I have this same problem right now. My account is red and I need to get this visit visa. Guys help please. Every information and advice is highly appreciated.
Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Nobody: 7:27am On May 24, 2020
I guess you want to run and leave this country!

to my understanding, they might ask u if the money is your MAJOR source of income.

i will sugges u present the soa of ur salary account.

p.s=i am just suggesting am not sure.

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Casserole(f): 11:11am On May 24, 2020
please where can I produce a company stamp/seal in Lagos or Ibadan?
Re: Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account by Imustreturn(m): 3:06am On May 25, 2020
Pay money into that account. It's a business account any money can go in there. It's business.. business money can come from anywhere. You could run deposit with different names and indicate what the money is for. Same thing using bank app. Make no body decieve you.

E.G. NAME OF DEPOSITOR

NAIRALAND SERVICES

simple. That's what I do

Speaking from experience. Unless they don't want to give you visa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) / Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? / Welcome To BANANA ISLAND Lagos Nigeria. Whats Inside??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.