Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends (47925 Views)

Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic / Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by youngest85(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Benignasweety:
Your dp says it all....
same here.....see head like udala
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by youngest85(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Joy1706:

May you never experience the joy of being a father. Ungrateful fool
Amen o, my sis
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
youngest85:
same here.....see head like udala
Judge urself....
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
youngest85:
Deborah raised me
Gush! Deborah cant raise u because people with such names are amazing! credit to my mum.
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Joy1706:

May you never experience the joy of being a father. Ungrateful fool
He is still young and immature so please dont curse him with that.... Just pray he receives sense for the Amen he typed.

1 Like

Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
doskie:
yes i do. But generally i noticed it a long time ago even when my aunties were pregnant. I really don't like it. Especially when the tummy is big. It frightens me. Or it irritates me. Their face get so fat, their temper high, i just feel they should be in the hospital till they pop out the engine.
Not everyone get all fat and temper high... Some glows..
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by doskie(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Benignasweety:
Not everyone get all fat and temper high... Some glows..
lol... I've never seen a pregnant woman without a fat nose and high temper sha.
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
doskie:
lol... I've never seen a pregnant woman without a fat nose and high temper sha.
U never look well... meanwhile d 4girls on d ix thread dont have big nose neither do I...
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Ugosample(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
This looks so cool
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Beautifulemi(f): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
youngest85:
whenever she's pregnant away match starts
I am still thinking of the right name to call you. But for now, let me call you Omojatijati.
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by badman007(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
youngest85:
I hate seeing pregnant women

Gay man Alert.. I guess you hate breasts too
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by youngest85(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
badman007:

Gay man Alert.. I guess you hate breasts too
my broda, if I hate breast make I die!

2 Likes

Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by youngest85(m): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Beautifulemi:

I am still thinking of the right name to call you. But for now, let me call you OMOJATIJATI.
what is the meaning?
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ishilove:
This is super awkward and insane.

Blame Beyoncé and co.
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by metallisc(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
kennygee:

I'm sure English language failed you in getting the real intent of ur message across.

Maybe pregnant women make u feel uncomfortable, could be due to the fact that you are empathic towards them.

But I refuse to believe that you hate seeing a woman carrying another life. No, I refuse to believe that.

Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by creepsyme(f): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
youngest85:
never mind you will never see or feel dem anywhere around you.
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by doskie(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Benignasweety:
U never look well... meanwhile d 4girls on d ix thread dont have big nose neither do I...
oohhh.... Ure pregnant!!! Congratulations oooohhhhh.... Very sorry for my negative remarks. Oya oya chop recharge card... 1976 467 2346 654 etc...
Wish you safe delivery. Twinnnsss ooohhhh twin girls. Fine fine ones you hear? Pele my sister.
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by doskie(m): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
jashar:
Is the nudity necessary? undecided undecided undecided undecided
abeg epp me ass dem ohh
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Sexina851(f): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
AZeD1:

You do know that it was the whites that brought clothes for Africans to wear right?

Pls I which history book did u read that? So u mean to tell me the whole of Africa, walked stark naked, until the the white folks came right, isn't it?
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
doskie:
oohhh.... Ure pregnant!!! Congratulations oooohhhhh.... Very sorry for my negative remarks. Oya oya chop recharge card... 1976 467 2346 654 etc...
Wish you safe delivery. Twinnnsss ooohhhh twin girls. Fine fine ones you hear? Pele my sister.
lol no wahala apology accepted...
Dix one you want me to have twin girls, one for u n your brother abi?
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by DavidEsq(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lilimax:

Ok however this sole reason is why may ladies expose their pregnancy through pictures so as not to give room for this
type of rumors and gossips embarassed
Who are the "many" ladies u are referring to? Them fit pay surrogate ni. Abi dem d stop to dey biliv in winch ko! Which naija mama wan do dat kain tin?
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by youngest85(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
creepsyme:
never mind you will never see or feel dem anywhere around you.
na u sabi.........how many people have been blessed through ur word that makes u think this one will be effective
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by doskie(m): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Benignasweety:
lol no wahala apology accepted...
Dix one you want me to have twin girls, one for u n your brother abi?
lolzzz
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Ishilove: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
oyb:

Blame Beyoncé and co.
I don't think they are entirely to blame. The rational adults who see these absurdities and willingly join in them also have a large share of the blame.
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by baby124: 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Very cute
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by timibare(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
youngest85:
you cannor do abi, your joystick is nt working
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by creepsyme(f): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
youngest85:
na u sabi.........how many people have been blessed through ur word that makes u think this one will be effective
hheeyy.... am just on ur side, to assure u since u hate dem its ur word against you.
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
jashar:
Is the nudity necessary? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Aww she's so prude grin
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by sparkleRed(f): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
youngest85:

Ok ur wife will not get pregnant then, ever.
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Joy1706(f): 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Benignasweety:
He is still young and immature so please dont curse him with that.... Just pray he receives sense for the Amen he typed.
I hear you dear. But I won't waste my prayers on the idiat
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Joy1706(f): 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
jakandeola:
must u insult
Come, are you obsessed with me or something? Sheybi you don see your brother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation / Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) / 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.