Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) (83146 Views)

Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) / Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by dominique(f): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2017
He didn't just behead her, he actually dismembered her body. Your fellow human being! Before they execute him, he must name his accomplices. I won't be surprised if some 'powerful' men with powers are the ones giving these monsters such gruesome tasks.
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Emekus92(m): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Damn! The heart of a man is indeed wicked. That man should be killed by firing squad
I don't support ur idea that will be too quick. He should be flogged with rod wire all those wire that has iron inside them like machine hand clutch. Then poured with boiling hot water. After dat hot oil. He should feel pain b4 dying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Pharrel22(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Cruel World
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by M2dX(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2017
I no fit look oh shocked
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Kenneth205(m): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2017
cry
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by SalamRushdie: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2017
This woman must have been very healthy and pretty when alive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by sekem: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2017
Hmmmm... the things men do for MONEY cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Stricker321: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2017
I will like to hear the full story.

How did they capture this woman?

We need to know.
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Stricker321: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2017
dominique:
He didn't just behead her, he actually dismembered her body. Your fellow human being! Before they execute him, he must name his accomplices. I won't be surprised if some 'powerful' men with powers are the ones giving these monsters such gruesome tasks.

I really want to know how they captured the woman, was she kidnapped or something.
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Meritocracy: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2017
I believe police must have arrested this man before and released, for the man to get mind to commit this crime. You won't be surprise when they set him free and start bragging everywhere. I once handed over criminal to police before and at the end the criminal and police gang up against me. Imagine police officer at Zone 2 requesting for money from criminal in my presence.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by mayortm001(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2017
Another life wasted...chai.
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by paradigmshift(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2017
eosigwe:
probably those wey send am

I witness one in Benin. he was shown on TV and all that. the next week, I saw thesame man in another area roaming.. I just shake head.
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 21, 2017
This is the most graphic set of pictures i have ever seen in my life! shocked shocked shocked

WOW

This is the very definition of heartlessness. How can someone love money to this extent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Meritocracy: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2017
I believe police must have arrested this man before and released, for the man to get mind to commit this crime. You won't be surprise when they set him free and start bragging everywhere. I once handed over criminal to police before and at the end the criminal and police gang up against me. Imagine police officer at requesting for money from criminal in my presence.
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by ezechinwa2: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2017
The difference between a white man and a black man is not their skin colour but their mentality.

white men: let's build technology that will yield us wealth..
Black Men: omo job no dey oh, make we kidnap person for rituals.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Marty2020: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2017
Gosh!!! Hrt of men is indeed wicked, money is really the root of all evil, May she rest on
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Tisham20(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2017
Too bad too bad even pple from Kenya and South Africa can't do this shit after killing this innocent lady u no go still rich pass Dangote
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by nikkycool(f): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2017
Bigajeff:
bad
lord have mercy.please continue to protect us ooo GOD.
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Fogman(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2017
JESUS! That animal in man skin need to be skin alive

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by henrixx(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2017
favourmic:
aye oooooo

my hand just dey shake as i dey type this i swear

they should cut this man step by step and allow him to eat him self one after the other

they should cut him steb by step?

Wats d difference between you and the man?
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by wokemzine: 9:48am On Mar 21, 2017
Oh Lord!!! cry
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Terrible.... Looks Photoshopped though
na 4 u...photoshop ke

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by oladimejiX: 9:49am On Mar 21, 2017
God Almighty
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by mrjojo: 9:51am On Mar 21, 2017
This is the most cruel pics have ever seen in my life, like
GOD what did I open this thread, am really scared and frighten, God please o.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by kunlesufyan(m): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2017
NKFOODVERIETIES:
am telling u

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 21, 2017
Did a woman give birth to this creature?

Men no get conscience o. A woman can never do such a thing. Where do these people get the heart to commit such evil na or is satan now a human being? Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by KingGBsky(m): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2017
Afonjas with human ritual are like bread and butter. We Know Una!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Namdeenero(m): 9:55am On Mar 21, 2017
jesu!!! this one pass graphic, it should be graphicsssssss... I know this man will be killed but let his death be slow and very painful, like throwing him in a crocodile enclosure or feeding him to those hungry lions at Ibadan abi portharcourt zoo
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by tankomagajin: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2017
dis man should b kill by grinding machine
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by ChinonsoDike2: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2017
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW BLACKs AREN'T SUBHUMAN?! Blacks are demons created by Hades himself. Low IQ degenerates. I curse this already cursed race.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rina Arano: Missing Japanese Indecent Star Found Dead & Tied Naked To A Tree / Michael Goguen Kept Spreadsheet Of 5,000 Women He Had Sex With / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.