Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) (83147 Views)

Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) / Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by tmgold007(f): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2017
this is wickedness at its peak.........d man should die a slow and painful death.....make dem burn am alive...or make dem dey cut him flesh little by little till he dies.....R.I.P woman
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by fergie001: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Damn! The heart of a man is indeed wicked. That man should be killed by firing squad
No way,in this recession?
Wasting bullets?
Just hang him or bury him alive.....that's k

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by peculiar32(f): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2017
Jesus Christ ehhhh...omggggggg
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Aremu01(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2017
Mmaka why Nna e Ppl. Wicked oooo
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Aremu01(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2017
Mmaka why Nna e Ppl. Wicked oooo
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 21, 2017
bakynes:
I saw this on facebook ystdy but I didn't see the rest of the lady's body.

The man should be thrown into a Lion's den so the lions can share pieces of his meat amongst themselves.
lions are even understanding they kill before they eat. Hyenas are ruthless they'll eat him alive.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by mrgreen4real(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Kamburoubannan! I feel cold blood flowing thru my veins

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Reyus: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2017
The devil is a bastard. She had a beautiful body.
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Kelly2713(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2017
this one is scaring. i suggest the man should be buried alive with the head popping out
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by dominique(f): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Stricker321:

I really want to know how they captured the woman, was she kidnapped or something.

Who knows, she must have entered a wrong vehicle or walked into a trap. May we never cross paths with these psychopaths
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Bustincole(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2017
Dnt Jst know wy Some pple go dey put der lyf 4 Risk

The Blood money dat u will do and Bill gate will still be richer than yhu, Is that one blood money? Or wat?

God have mercy on us...
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Mrshizzy(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2017
dannybomb:
damn people get mind oh, me even to kill xmas chicken I no fit.
. Omo I think say na only me o......I no dey even like dey where dem dey kill the chicken sef.
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by KnightB(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2017
Damn it! What the heck! Commmon!
Wicked world we live in... The beast should be made to die a slow painful death.
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by IYANGBALI: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Igbo has done it again
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2017
Oh Jesus Christ!!! shocked The heart of man is indeed wicked
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by ezra1990: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2017
thornapple:
Photoshop!!!!.
Bloggers are really liars.
Are u that foolish...... even if the bloggers lied at least the pictures are real!!!

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by lonelydora: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2017
segebase:
y is he still alive

Same question I am asking?
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by buckwild44(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2017
damn......i can stomach this....why the hell is he still alive......?
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by gonkin(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2017
GOOD LORD!!!!!!
ALL THE THE NAME OF RITUALS. YOU KNOW THIS IS WHAT MOST RICH BALLERS DO. GOD WILL PUNISH ALL OF THESE PEOPLE
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by 5errguru: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2017
Some people are heartless.
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Xkalaban(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2017
This is too crazy. Some ppl are just straight heartless. This guy has already sold his soul to the devil. He is simply beyond redemption now. May he die the most painful death by a thousand times and rot in hell for eternity.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Caseless: 10:37am On Mar 21, 2017
sixtuschimere:
Yesterday I shared the story of a man who beheaded a beautiful girl in Ikoga Zebbe area of Badagry Lagos State.
Below are faces of the man as he poses with the head of the deceased

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-face-of-man-who-beheaded-lady-in.html?m=1
where are her relatives? Too bad!
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by malware: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2017
ANIMALS cry ANIMALS cry ANIMALS cry cry ANIMALS cry SOUTHERNERS ANIMALS cry SOUTHERNERS ANIMALS cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by feaz(m): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Damn! The heart of a man is indeed wicked. That man should be killed by firing squad
firing squad will be too easy for such kind of an evil person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 21, 2017
Lagos (Lakes ) of blood
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by earthcrust: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2017
Why why why! Oh Lord have mercy upon mankind do not allow Satan prevail against against d work of your hand.
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2017
ezra1990:

Are u that foolish...... even if the bloggers lied at least the pictures are real!!!

Next time don't quote me you if you don't have better ways of addressing people.

I don't relate with ill mannered men like you cos you never stop sounding so foolish.

A better thinking guy with his right senses will clearly see that the graphics looked photoshopped and would rather have explained that than take to insults.
You just piss off and go borrow manners.

Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by seangy4konji: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2017
this one pass my power ooo
Re: The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) by Azeeztaophic(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2017
wtfCode:
Afonjas, even Kenyans joined with south africans no do terrible things pass una. angry
Run ur mouth any how

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rina Arano: Missing Japanese Indecent Star Found Dead & Tied Naked To A Tree / Michael Goguen Kept Spreadsheet Of 5,000 Women He Had Sex With / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.