Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" (31756 Views)

Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) / Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" / Don't Welcome Me If I'm Released - Kemi Olunloyo Speaks From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by ogapatapata24: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2017
Viral video of alfa's daughter dancing seductively with teacher in her class party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BhXsiLMXlc
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by faithogiga(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2017
but this is just a saying, not a warning
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by smartty68(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2017
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Earth2Metahuman: 9:31am On Mar 21, 2017
So this old hag thinks she is a journalist huh?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by dee02(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2017
Attention seeker. grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Gordieshegz(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2017
Kinghenreey:
Aunty Kemo!!

She dey think say she be one kind celebrity. Iranu abasha

At this rate, this lady go soon collect her PhD in SD( psycathric Disorder)

"PSYCHIATRIC".... Make use of your dictionary the next time.. Thank you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Pharrel22(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2017
She needs help...mean she is sick
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Winnyluv(f): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2017
Wait oo..is the use of mobile phone allowed in police cell? VIP Madam
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by asatemple(f): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2017
Noise maker
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by DanseMacabre(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2017
Lol. I'm beginning to have a soft spot for this woman. She's good at what she does, whatever that is.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Jesusloveyou: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2017
Ipods wil wait for you, they dont have work to do,
Their work is to support foolish woman like you and nnamdi kanu,fayose and ffk.
And above all defend corrupt people from six political zone.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Omoluabi16(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2017
Lunagirl:
So I will leave myself, my job, my search for a husband and go wait for you in the airport.

Madam grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Tisham20(m): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2017
those who give a f**k went up there
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by badmrkt(m): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2017
Lunagirl:
So I will leave myself, my job, my search for a husband and go wait for you in the airport.

Madam grin grin
ME sef dey find wife... are you MOANA?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Bobdenge: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Eya

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2017
nerodenero:
Only mad people like you will await your arrival!
wondering why they allow her use mobile in cell.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by seunlly(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2017
See nonsense wey this one dey talk when Dino is already in problem
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by drtee247(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2017
grin LOL this woman is very funny, see reverse psychology
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Pamelayoung: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2017
This woman dey worry. And who knows there might be some elements of truth in what she's saying.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Omotaday(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2017
Lunagirl:

Madam grin grin
Who knows, you may meet your desired husband there.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by noble71(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Lunagirl:

Madam grin grin

Search No more I'm Here grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by cyril700(m): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2017
Lunagirl:

Madam grin grin
DM me, have been searching 4 u too grin
Lunagirl:

Madam grin grin
DM me, have been searching 4 u too
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Lunagirl(f): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2017
cyril700:
DM me, have been searching 4 u too ;DDM me, have been searching 4 u too

Shey you know how to dm right?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by CarolineOlawale(f): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

First of all, she will never be released

Secondly, she will be taken to a mental hospital

Thirdly, i think she meant bus station and not Airport

Says who? A chronic weed smoker? Please shove your opinion back to your weed smoking ass.

Transgender Fucker! cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Lunagirl(f): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2017
noble71:

Search No more I'm Here grin

Where... I am looking.... Can't find you grin angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Lunagirl(f): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2017
Omotaday:
Who knows, you may meet your desired husband there.

Nairaland has helped me become a better person in most ramifications.

It will not be a surprise if I find my husband here. My friends will not find it surprising at l grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Lunagirl(f): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2017
badmrkt:
ME sef dey find wife... are you MOANA?

Badmrkt grin grin. I no want bad market abeg.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by noble71(m): 10:07am On Mar 21, 2017
Lunagirl:

Where... I am looking.... Can't find you grin angry
At Quilox grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Lunagirl(f): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2017
Ruhamah23:

Did you husband get lost, have u inform the police....
or better you can goggle search too
I think all this will help

Since I have been looking for him o. Please epp me. I am tired of searching and being searched grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Accuse IcePrince Of Bleaching After Flashing His Knuckles (photo) / Thin Tall Tony And Rita Dominic Meet (Photo) / Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.