Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) (34519 Views)

Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) / Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class / TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Chuksemi(m): 8:59am On Mar 21, 2017
This just happened. it hasn't been up to 3 hours.

1 Share

Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Chuksemi(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2017
More...

Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Chuksemi(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2017
More pictures...

Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Chuksemi(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2017
Seun, Lalasticlala,
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by vivypretty(f): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2017
a very painful way to die rest in peace to him

since yesterday na only death news dey full nl

7 Likes

Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Musampa73(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2017
May His Poor Gentle Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Kondomatic(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2017
Nairaland, a place to see pictures of dead people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by stefanweeks: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2017
RIP

May his soul rest in peace

Not Related to his Death
My Brothers and Sisters,
This is it, this is life
You dont know when your death will come, try and live right
when you die,
No more Infinix or Samsung.
No more Toyota or Honda,
No more Champagne or Cognaic
Not Related to his Death

So why kill each other for something you will only own for a while

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by kyrianbest: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2017
R.I.P
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by BizLifeE: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2017
This is sad and sickening.

Perfect Money/Payeer here: .com.ng
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by TINALETC3(f): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2017
cry, we ar indeed ntin bt pencil in d hands of d creator cryrip

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by iDigitaL: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2017
RIP
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2017
You and me will never die b4 our time

5 Likes

Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by BarakOkenny(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2017
Too much graphic contents gracing the frontpage today.. Oh, God, why?
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Negotiate: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2017
Sad
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2017
May God console his parents and Rip to the dead
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by PrinceFola(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2017
May his soul rest in peace!!!
So sad!!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Dipoboy4luv: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2017
may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace..
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2017
where will you spend eternity?

7 Likes

Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by bonna4u(m): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2017
R. I. P. This is disheartening. I pray the lord gives his love ones the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. Mr photographer, I dey vex with you.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by heckymaicon(m): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2017
RIP
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Timbi: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2017
vivypretty:
a very painful way to die
rest in peace to him

since yesterday na only death news dey full nl

And also DINO.
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by bewla(m): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2017
oh my God
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2017
Have heard suggestions that trailers should be made to move at nights. That to me is a great idea in reducing these Accidents.
RIP to the dead.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Goldenheart(m): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2017
Woah! that's pretty messed up
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Jabioro: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2017
May his soul rest in peace..
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by youngberry001(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2017
oooh boy eehh shocked

RIP
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by SoldierofPeace(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2017
Every day people fall and people come ..i just pray we al achieve our dreams before we go ...GOD will see us tru ...R.I.P to him ..what a painful way to exist dz world ...God take control .

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by mayortm001(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2017
Nawa o, after jacking all through the night. RIP
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by DCMIX(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2017
RIP

Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by CTechHub(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2017
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Int’l Travels: Airfares Hit Rooftop In Nigeria As Ghanaians, Others Pay Less / Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight / Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.