Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Banta And His Cups Of Beer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Banta And His Cups Of Beer (1018 Views)

You Can Only Drink From One Of These Cups! Which Cup Are You Picking? / Beer Bump Vs Baby Bump: Couple's Pregnancy Picture Is Hilarious / Relationship Between Alcoholic Beer And Solar Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banta And His Cups Of Beer by kayzat: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2017
Banta Singh walks into a bar in London , orders 3 glasses of beer and sits in the backyard of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn.
When he finishes, he comes back to the bar counter and orders 3 more. The bartender asks him, "You know, beer goes flat after I fill it in the glass; it would taste better if you buy one at a time."
Banta Singh replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in Dubai , the other in Canada and I'm here in London . When they left home, we promised that we'll drink this way to remember the days when we drank together."
The bartender admits this is a nice custom and leaves it there.
Banta Singh became a regular in the bar and would always drink the same way. He'd order 3 Beers and drink them in turn. One day, he came in and ordered only 2 Beers. All the other regulars notice and fall silent.
When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bar tender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my sincere condolences on your great loss."
Banta Singh looked confused for a moment, and then he laughs.... "Oh, no," He said, "Everyone's fine; both my brothers are alive. The only thing is . . I have quit drinking"!!!
# DON'T JUMP

#Copied.
Re: Banta And His Cups Of Beer by bigdadii: 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
kayzat:

Banta Singh walks into a bar in London ,
orders 3 glasses of beer and sits in the
backyard of the room, drinking a sip out of
each one in turn.

When he finishes, he comes back to the bar
counter and orders 3 more. The bartender
asks him, "You know, beer goes flat after I
fill it in the glass; it would taste better if
you buy one at a time."

Banta Singh replies, "Well, you see, I have
two brothers. One is in Dubai , the other in
Canada and I'm here in London . When they
left home, we promised that we'll drink this
way to remember the days when we drank
together."

The bartender admits this is a nice custom
and leaves it there.

Banta Singh became a regular in the bar and
would always drink the same way. He'd
order 3 Beers and drink them in turn.
One day, he came in and ordered only 2
Beers. All the other regulars notice and fall
silent.

When he comes back to the bar for the
second round, the bar tender says, "I don't
want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted
to offer my sincere condolences on your
great loss."

Banta Singh looked confused for a moment,
and then he laughs.... "Oh, no,"
He said, "Everyone's fine; both my brothers
are alive. The only thing is . .
I have quit drinking"!!!

# DON'T JUMP

#Copied.
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=supaclean&search=Search....you ask for the price its 13k...d account was blk. u can d number i attached.
Re: Banta And His Cups Of Beer by bigdadii: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
kayzat:
Banta Singh walks into a bar in London , orders 3 glasses of beer and sits in the backyard of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn.
When he finishes, he comes back to the bar counter and orders 3 more. The bartender asks him, "You know, beer goes flat after I fill it in the glass; it would taste better if you buy one at a time."
Banta Singh replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in Dubai , the other in Canada and I'm here in London . When they left home, we promised that we'll drink this way to remember the days when we drank together."
The bartender admits this is a nice custom and leaves it there.
Banta Singh became a regular in the bar and would always drink the same way. He'd order 3 Beers and drink them in turn. One day, he came in and ordered only 2 Beers. All the other regulars notice and fall silent.
When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bar tender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my sincere condolences on your great loss."
Banta Singh looked confused for a moment, and then he laughs.... "Oh, no," He said, "Everyone's fine; both my brothers are alive. The only thing is . . I have quit drinking"!!!
# DON'T JUMP

#Copied.
d router

Re: Banta And His Cups Of Beer by kayzat: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
bigdadii:
d router

Seen but why was your account nblocke?
Re: Banta And His Cups Of Beer by kayzat: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
bigdadii:
d router

Seen but why was your account blocke?
Re: Banta And His Cups Of Beer by bigdadii: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
kayzat:

Seen but why was your account blocke?
because i posted it in threads where adverts are not allowed, just a week ban , u know how the mods behave sometimes. if your interested in buying ir call me or know someone in need of it. thanks
Re: Banta And His Cups Of Beer by kayzat: 6:43am On Jul 26, 2017
bigdadii:
because i posted it in threads where adverts are not allowed, just a week ban , u know how the mods behave sometimes. if your interested in buying ir call me or know someone in need of it. thanks

I actually need something like this and I hope it will work well. are you on wattsapp Sir?
Re: Banta And His Cups Of Beer by bigdadii: 6:55am On Jul 26, 2017
kayzat:

I actually need something like this and I hope it will work well. are you on wattsapp Sir?
call or flash dis no 07033571984. i can add u on wattsapp
Re: Banta And His Cups Of Beer by bigdadii: 7:27am On Jul 26, 2017
kayzat:

the router is a new one , i still have the pack and all the accessories that came with it.

(1) (Reply)

No Be Small Matter Oooo Ohooo / Can't Believe This, She Gave Herslelf To The Guy Because Of Assurance / The Three World Most Foolish Kids Episode 103 [praize Victor Comedy]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.