Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Dr. Alwell Orji Attempted Suicide Four Years Ago - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr. Alwell Orji Attempted Suicide Four Years Ago (53035 Views)

‘OAU Student Who Drank Sniper Once Attempted Suicide’ / RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail / Medical Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Attempted Suicide Four Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Alwell Orji Attempted Suicide Four Years Ago by Niyi25(m): 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
[b][/b]This is a big fabricated story. Allwel Orji is alive and sound. I confirmed it on his Facebook timeline. He even made the video to prove he's alive. he's not even a doctor but a Registered Nurse. Check his timeline @Allwel Orji.
Re: Dr. Alwell Orji Attempted Suicide Four Years Ago by Skubidude(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
obembet:
Very lazy to read.... This is why I graduated with *3rd class upper

Can someone summarize the story for me?

Dem say na him driver strangle am com carry him body go trowey inside lagoon com dey shout say hin oga commit sucide. And na because of one fine babe like dat wey hin oga dey drag wit am na him make am kill am. Na d summary of d tori be dat gbam!
Re: Dr. Alwell Orji Attempted Suicide Four Years Ago by Pacificim(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
At 35, he's a certified medical doctor with a mum who is a director in one of Nigerian banks attending Deeper life. Hmm... he's obviously a fortunate ibo guy. But could there be a problem somewhere cos at that age he's supposed to be living apart from his mom married at least. I hope he's not one of those overdoted kids by their mothers who would want to do anything to be free from their overdoting parents? So painful and incident, if you ask me!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Alwell Orji Attempted Suicide Four Years Ago by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Depression is a bitch but suicide isnt an option?
Re: Dr. Alwell Orji Attempted Suicide Four Years Ago by sospecial111: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hummmmmmmmmm
Re: Dr. Alwell Orji Attempted Suicide Four Years Ago by IBreakRules: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
amynah94:
Was thinking about the fellow that jumped into the lagoon yesterday and I just couldn't help but feel sad....I spent time wondering what could have moved the young man to such an action. Heard on radio this morning that he was just 35 years....
At 35 he was a doctor...had a car, and even a driver...from the Nigerian standard that sounds like a successful young man in all ramifications.
There probably were lots of his secondary school mates or his university mates envying him.
But truth is no one knew what he was going through.....
I concluded that he was having a bout of depression and it took a bad turn.
I will ask some pertinent questions.
When last did we check on a friend that we haven't heard from in a while?
When last did we visit some one we knew was finding things difficult?
When we see someone who had it going so well and all of a sudden is finding it hard to make ends meet, do we make fun of them?
When was the last time we called the names of particular people in our circle during our prayers with our creator, to intercede on their behalf ?
The economy is tough and truly people are finding it more difficult to survive.
I have noticed personally an increased number of destitutes in Lagos lately.

We need to watch out for each other.......we need to call, we need to visit. I am hoping we check in on others from time to time ( physically).
We never know who needs just an ear to listen to all the problems he/she is going through.

Let's be more caring..... To at least call someone per day just to say hello!

Lets ponder on this for a few seconds and decide to assist each other psychologically& spiritually today.

#copied#
I'm sad and depessed. I usually do not find it easy looking out for myself and someone else in same situation but will never think suicide.
Never!
Re: Dr. Alwell Orji Attempted Suicide Four Years Ago by IBreakRules: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
obembet:
Very lazy to read.... This is why I graduated with *3rd class upper

Can someone summarize the story for me?

I graduated with a Pass Lower. you mind if I summarize for you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation / Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.