Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Ekiti State - What Is It About This State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti State - What Is It About This State? (3024 Views)

Kwara State Was Formally A Yoruba State: What Went Wrong? / I Will Not Ran I Will Walk Like Majestically Out Of This State--fayose / I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State - What Is It About This State? by WilyWily: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2009
Terrorist SEFAGA, So u still dey here FBI is looking for you and Terrorist Lagos boy.
Re: Ekiti State - What Is It About This State? by abswale(m): 5:07am On Dec 31, 2009
@Wilywily is out of his mind because demons are present everywhere except if truly an Ekiti man took ur gf.
Re: Ekiti State - What Is It About This State? by abswale(m): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2010
Drama will not cease at the Ekiti Election Tribunal. Witness cannot differentiate between T-shirt and vest.
Re: Ekiti State - What Is It About This State? by abswale(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2010
Ekiti State is blessed with icons. Why can't they translate this blessing to good governance? Accusition today, counter-accusition tomorrow. Where is that one leading us? Hmmm!
Re: Ekiti State - What Is It About This State? by abswale(m): 4:46am On May 08, 2010
The dissenting judgement given at the election petition tribunal in Ekiti on Wednesday is a shame to the justice system of our country. Though it's also a sign of hope to the suffering workers whom the sitting governor is punishing for not supporting him in the rerun election. God will hear their cry.
Re: Ekiti State - What Is It About This State? by abswale(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2010
Am very happy for the workers and all the good people to Ekiti state. Their patience, protests and quest for justice has paid off at long last.
Everyone that has castigated this state over their non acceptability of the 2007 election result now has a reason to celebrate with us and to understand that no matter how long, persist and your desired result will come. people like willy.
Re: Ekiti State - What Is It About This State? by solodox(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2015
me adunno wahz up wiv ekiti state buh her governor is kick ass dope! the dude is an unrepentant gangsta!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minister, Nafada, Osotimehin, Others Lose N404m To 419 Stockbrokers / Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej / Apugo Condemns The Sacking Of Non-indigenes In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.