Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies (2764 Views)

APC Was Relying On Lies, Propaganda And Federal Might To Take Rivers- Wike / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2014
They do everything to undermine the govt of the day, not minding even if it involves national security. To the APC, all is fair in politics even if it will cost them hardship and destroy them. That is why you see them come online to scream hurray when there is news of bokoharam killing our men,and when it is the other way round,they ask for pix . Destroying the gas pipeline, to them is no big deal because GEJ must not be the one to solve the power situation.

They sometimes look for someone who speak and write other Nigerian language to help them construct statement and sentences in a language different from what they speak and write,just to deceive the gullible that they are indeed from that state

The latest joke from this set of political clowns is to claim they are from any state where an issue is politically raised. I found even some clowns in the Akwa Ibom seaport thread claiming they are from the state. Some will tell you they are in Bama and can see our military men running from the haramites.

May the good Lord deliver us from the enemies within that the APC stands for. As far as I am concerned,the APC is more dangerous than Boko-haram and Ebola combined

41 Likes

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by egift(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Charactericts Of A Cankerworm: Spews rubbish. And clam what he is not. (This OP cannot even mention the State). He thinks that by dishing out some rants and insults will make it cool.

32 Likes

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
egift: Charactericts Of A Cankerworm: Spews rubbish. And clam what he is not. (This OP cannot even mention the State). He thinks that by dishing out some rants and insults will make it cool.

The truth most times is like a double edged sword,that penetrates the soul of the the disciples of darkness and render their kingdom useless

30 Likes

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by egift(m): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ozin: The truth most times is like a double edged sword,that penetrates the soul of the the disciples of darkness and render their kingdom useless

What truth?

7 Likes

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by comos: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ozin: They do everything to undermine the govt of the day, not minding even if it involves national security. To the APC, all is fair in politics even if it will cost them hardship and destroy them. That is why you see them come online to scream hurray when there is news of bokoharam killing our men,and when it is the other way round,they ask for pix . Destroying the gas pipeline, to them is no big deal because GEJ must not be the one to solve the power situation.
They sometimes look for someone who speak and write other Nigerian language to help them construct statement and sentences in a language different from what they speak and write,just to deceive the gullible that they are indeed from that state
The latest joke from this set of political clowns is to claim they are from any state where an issue is politically raised. I found even some clowns in the Akwa Ibom seaport thread claiming they are from the state. Some will tell you they are in Bama and can see our military men running from the haramites.
May the good Lord deliver us from the enemies within that the APC stands for. As far as I am concerned,the APC is more dangerous than Boko-haram and Ebola combined
true talk,
APC is more dangerous than Boko Haram and Ebola

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
egift:

What truth?

"An old woman is always uneasy when dry bones are mentioned"

23 Likes

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fallacy grin
Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by LFJ: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
PDP are just struggling these days to pass their message across. They have all the weapons to kill the voice of oppositions by do what is just right for Nigerians, but instead of making Nigerians smile and win their vote they result to hiring internet warriors who can hardly convince the weakest mind.

21 Likes

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by Rawani: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
LFJ: PDP are just struggling these days to pass their message across. They have all the weapons to kill the voice of oppositions by do what is just right for Nigerians, but instead of making Nigerians smile and win their vote they result to hiring internet warriors who can hardly convince the weakest mind.

GBAM! Bless you brother.

8 Likes

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ozin:

The truth most times is like a double edged sword,that penetrates the soul of the the disciples of darkness and render their kingdom useless

Please keep quiet, there is no meaning in all you have been ranting about. Its just like you are in a joint drowning in bottles of bear, talking trash.

4 Likes

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
saytan:

Please keep quiet, there is no meaning in all you have been ranting about. Its just like you are in a joint drowning in bottles of bear, talking trash.

"There is no medicine to cure hatred" so I understand your problem! Pele!

11 Likes

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Another example: I am from Bama, Boko Haram has taken over the town. They have hoisted their flag and I can see them even as I am typing this. #LiesJanjaweeedstell

17 Likes

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by Hollysaint: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
What a useless thread.where are the moderators ?let them close this thread.

2 Likes

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by Hollysaint: 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Who said it?you are the liar here because no body said so.
tokunboh: Another example: I am from Bama, Boko Haram has taken over the town. They have hoisted their flag and I can see them even as I am typing this. #LiesJanjaweeedstell

1 Like

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hollysaint: Who said it?you are the liar here because no body said so.

Nairaland is yours to search, hombre
Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by ndcide(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
when APC speaks, it is Nigerians that are speaking.

but when PDP speak , they are paid to do so.

3 Likes

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2014

2 Likes

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
Politcs of Hatred

2 Likes

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ozin:

You're confused.

1 Like

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're confused.

Knowledge is like a garden, if it is not cultivated; it cannot be harvested. You seriously have some cultivation to do

10 Likes

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hollysaint: What a useless thread.where are the moderators ?let them close this thread.

Lol! The Op must be tormenting you grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by Descartes: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
It baffles me atimes angry
Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by jaymichael(m): 12:33am On Sep 03, 2014
All these NONSENSE can only happen when you have CHARLATANS running a MEDIOCRE government and employing KIDS fresh out of high school many of whom by the way failed WAEC (according to the last WAEC results released) to run their online PR and PROPAGANDA campaigns. Nigeria has really gone to the DOGS. #SPITS
Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 03, 2014
APC and bad belle politics

1 Like

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2014
Ozin:

Knowledge is like a garden, if it is not cultivated; it cannot be harvested. You seriously have some cultivation to do
Again, you're confused.
Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by jking001(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2014
JanJarweed way of going about politics,politics of wickedness and hatred.

5 Likes

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Again, you're confused.

...and again like the op said, you need to cultivate knowledge to stop your regular harvest of foolishness grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by MittPackage: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2014
The APC e roaches are like their counterparts in real life; insignificant.

They are bundling collection of pathetic failures who are here shilling for a buck.
Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by MittPackage: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2014
Can you see yourself with the likes of Berem and anago500 aka Tunde Salami discussing politics over a beer after a hard day's work?

Don't answer
Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by RayPsst(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2014
Ozin: They do everything to undermine the govt of the day, not minding even if it involves national security. To the APC, all is fair in politics even if it will cost them hardship and destroy them. That is why you see them come online to scream hurray when there is news of bokoharam killing our men,and when it is the other way round,they ask for pix . Destroying the gas pipeline, to them is no big deal because GEJ must not be the one to solve the power situation.

I WILL FIND YOU, AND RHAPE THE SH!IT OUTTA YOUR BRAIN!!
Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by RayPsst(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2014
grin
SLIDEwaxie:
Re: I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 03, 2014
Rapist:
I WILL FIND YOU, AND RHAPE THE SH!IT OUTTA YOUR BRAIN!!

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla"...!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Implications Of Falling Oil Prices And Naira On Nigeria's Economy / For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. / I \arri)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.