Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,431 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Not Satisfied? Are You Looking Back? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not Satisfied? Are You Looking Back? (267 Views)

Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. / Seeds Of Destiny 18 January : Topic -the Tragedy Of Looking Back / Not Satisfied With Just Being Saved - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Satisfied? Are You Looking Back? by ministerk(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2017
"We remember the fish we used to eat for free in Egypt. And we had all the cucumbers, melons, leeks, onions, and garlic we wanted”.

So said the children of Israel. This got me thinking. How many times do we look back and wished for things we left behind? Friends, Positions, Way of life, Level of Devotion?

The Israelite nation had been under bondage for years. Maybe you too know what it means to have been bound. Your source of bondage could by physical or emotional. In their case, the Egyptian government made them slaves out of fear. They cried out to their God. He answered their prayer. Their salvation came in the form of Moses. One day, God visited Moses in the desert. Sometimes it takes a desert experience to occur before God will show up. He said “Moses, I have surely seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters, for I know their sorrows” (Ex. 3:7)

You can’t tell me that God doesn’t care about His people. Please note that God’s sovereignty dictates that He does not respond to every injustice. Sometimes our pain is the result of our decisions. I think of King David who (1) Saw the woman (2) Called for the woman (3) Entered into a relationship with the woman (4) Covered it up by setting up her husband (4) Issuing a command to kill the husband…. There was a consequence for his actions.

Please read the full article @ http://theway-church..com/2017/03/not-satisfied-are-you-looking-back.html
Blessings!
Re: Not Satisfied? Are You Looking Back? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Excellent post and very true....

1 Like

Re: Not Satisfied? Are You Looking Back? by ministerk(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thanks. Blessings!

(1) (Reply)

Daily Spiritual Digest: Spiritual Eyes / Watch Inspirational Teaching By T. D Jakes Titled- Leave Lot Behind / Daily Spiritual Digest: The God Of All Seasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.