Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex (49833 Views)

Davido's Supermodel Ex, Sira Kante Stuns In New Photo / Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein / Davido's Ex, Sira Kante Opens Up About Her Mental Breakdown With Topless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex by enigmaticlion: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
If I catch this girl ehn with her fat puszy, na to fucck am till I pass out. Chai see puna, see Suckulent lips. tongue
bbbabes:
Stunning Guinean model, Sira Kante came to limelight when she started dating Davido who was always gushing about her on social media.

However ,once news of his baby with Sophie Momodu hit the net ,they split. She has since moved on.

In these new photos, she poses in dashiki bikini looking gorgeous and glowing in her beautiful dark skin colour.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/hot-bikini-photos-of-davidos-ex.html

Re: Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex by enigmaticlion: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
I need vaseline ooooo. I need babe here that want free fck, no strings attached should pm me.
vizkiz:
Re: Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex by KennyID17(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
Sira Kante. Which kind name come be this one?, she's pretty.

Cc: lefulefu, see the make-up they would have used on that Ghanian girl. grin

grin grin, but y did u op censor d pictures on that thread na
Re: Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
KennyID17:

grin grin, but y did u op censor d pictures on that thread na
i tire for op oooo grin grin grin grin...anyway me twist my eyesight to view am well and i also use a litttle imagination as well grin
Re: Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex by highness25(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
bbbabes:
Stunning Guinean model, Sira Kante came to limelight when she started dating Davido who was always gushing about her on social media.

However ,once news of his baby with Sophie Momodu hit the net ,they split. She has since moved on.

In these new photos, she poses in dashiki bikini looking gorgeous and glowing in her beautiful dark skin colour.

kai! Davido chop food for here. See fresh legs

1 Like

Re: Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex by KennyID17(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
lefulefu:

i tire for op oooo grin grin grin grin...anyway me twist my eyesight to view am well and i also use a litttle imagination as well grin

U don rotten finish grin grin grin
Re: Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
KennyID17:

U don rotten finish grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex by salam1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:
wat is happening here
Re: Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex by Nature8(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Black beauty.. cheesy
Re: Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex by kevoh(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ladies, see fine gal! Learn from her. She didn't need to bleach her skin colour to be pretty.

1 Like

Re: Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:

Guy u dey craze well well. Azin, the craze highhhhh
Re: Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex by gentlejay007(m): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex by Bobdenge: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
I need my Vaseline now
Re: Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex by Kassidy90(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
Sira Kante. Which kind name come be this one?, she's pretty.

Cc: lefulefu, see the make-up they would have used on that Ghanian girl. grin
Na Ngolo Kante sista
Re: Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex by clovislouis(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
suzan404:
Black is beautiful grin
black is ugly
Re: Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 22, 2017
clovislouis:
black is ugly
tongue izz a lie
Re: Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex by clovislouis(m): 9:38am On Mar 22, 2017
suzan404:
tongue izz a lie
pm me ur watsapp details dear
Re: Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex by gudofuck231: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2017
H
bbbabes:

Oh god! What a social climber

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Wife is Here" - Davido spotted with Chioma in Bahamas after two months apart / Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos / Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.