Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) (31238 Views)

Chief Anthony Enukeme (TONIMAS): The Fuel Attendant Who Became An Oil Mogul / MTN To Convert Recharge Card Sellers To Financial Services Agents / Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by blogbloke: 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
A man on twitter named Attai @Dacosta9110 shared his life story from when he was a fuel attendant in 1999 to 2017 when he is currently a Finance Manager.

He said: "Your sincerely as a Pump attendant in 1999 and as a Finance Manager in 2017. Don't give up on your dreams."

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/fuel-attendant-1999-finance-manager-2017-nigerian-man-shares-success-story-photo/

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
..... just hold on guys, the future is bright for you all as long as you belief. Keep ya head up! Baba God phone battery no dey die, Keep Calling!!!

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by Addme: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Happy For Him.My Dreams Shall Come To Pass Just Like His.I Believe.

11 Likes

Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by Alwaysking: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Awesome!

6 Likes

Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by vizkiz: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
From grass to glory.

Definitely not giving up on my dreams. With hard work and determination, there is nothing impossible unless your family witches are currently playing Ludo with your destiny then you need prayers

10 Likes

Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by AfribaryChika(f): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
ok
Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by imoowo(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
thank you Jesus, my time is coming.

smiley

1 Like

Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by ezechinwa2: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
life is a game and you won't always win, sometimes it could be the reverse or things could get better.
No matter how bright or dime your future is, just don't quit playing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by 1stGenius(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hard work,determination,conviction and perseverance pay.

1 Like

Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by Goldenheart(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
wink that's the spirit

1 Like

Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by soberdrunk(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
The only difference is the costume, he is still a salary earner! angry angry

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by GoodyOG: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Just take a step guys n baes,..... ..... impossibly is noting.........

GOD BLESS ALL OUR HUSTLE
Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by Rapmoney(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
My advice to young men:

When you become successful, never you settle for just any girl!!!

Make sure you go for an intelligent, successful and hardworking woman; one who can compliment your efforts and solidify your wealth.

Don't go for poor hungry parasitic girls who would even reject you now and mock you during the struggling days...it is so bad that some guys compromise compatibilty of class but women hardly do that!

If a woman cannot offer you anything apart from sex and you marry her on top your hard-earned comfort, my brother, you are not better than the village idio.t!!!

He who finds a WIFE/HELPER (not just a woman), finds a good thing cool Still on my Stevie Wonders' mode!

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by mazizitonene(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
such is life.....
Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by soldierdollar(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
angry
Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by ogaprime(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Despise not the little beginning...storm won't rage on forever, the sun won't shine all day, darkness won't reign all night...there is time and season for everything. One thing is sure, work for the change and be ready for result...

Attention oo... I want likes oo. Currently I have 945 likes. I want to make it 1000likes before 6pm today with the above post... Thank you, namasta

13 Likes

Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by verygudbadguy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
While some destiny are being truncated, some are being rejuvenated. Happy for you man, i support anything except illegal dealings to achieve your dreams.

I am only sad for the family of the Doctor that committed suicide last Sunday. That is an example of truncated destiny.

4 Likes

Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by mccoy47(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Finance manager? undecided
I don't get!
Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by madridguy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wow
Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by temmyjoe(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Almost there too
Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by kenzysmith: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Una too dey lie 4 nairaland
Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by jamesbanjo(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nice one

Meanwhile
I have an infinix Hot 3 16gb nd 1gb ram - 32k
And
Iphone 6 , 64gig version -160k

Very Neat.. cool grin

Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by yashau(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
smileyinspired.. no matter what happen i will live to tell my story...
Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Good
Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by b3llo(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
From Grass to Grace..... So shall our story, Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by wellmax(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thank God for his life.
Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by seangy4konji: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
good for you.
Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by seunny4lif(m): 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thats life and never give up
That girl he dey date then ko grin grin grin grin
Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by buffalowings: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
congrats

I beg who get that pic of a kid using toothpick
Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by balancediet(m): 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
So inspiring. Any man Can succeed, anyone Can be want he desires. Just believe, Dont be lazy never give up, Faith(prayer) without Work is dead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Sues PM Express For N1billion, Says He Is Not A Drug Baron. / Abuja Chinese Supermarket Owner Appears Before FCCPC, Store Reopened / Latest Way To Start Data Selling Business In Nigeria 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.