Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank (26025 Views)

See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) / Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by CastedAyo: 6:26am On Dec 22, 2018
According to the man;
"I was able to save 165k in less than 4months. You can start a piggy bank, It helps. I’m posting this to inspire few people on the street of twitter."

http://igberetvnews.com/493828/man-shares-photos-money-able-save-piggy-bank-less-4-months/

1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by Larryfest(m): 6:35am On Dec 22, 2018
Na the new online trend be this now, na waa for social media people sef must you publicise everything

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by wilcox(m): 6:37am On Dec 22, 2018
Mean guy, just hope you didn't deprive yourself of the good things of life just to get this, because las las piggy saving na scam. You spent four months to get what you will probably blow up in less than an hour.
Just pray your phone doesn't ring because if it does, na family go dey call and if no be bill na something the sub.
Oluwa bless us with this money no mean say na piggy o!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 22, 2018
I don't do piggy bank. A Hausa man in my friend's area lost his savings (at home) this week when fire razed his home.

Have different bank account. Call one a "piggy bank " and let the bank be accessible to you.

30 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by GistmoreNG: 7:11am On Dec 22, 2018
cool
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by Tunasco4u(m): 7:11am On Dec 22, 2018
Omo I go blow whistle,piggy bank undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by itiswellandwell: 7:11am On Dec 22, 2018
I don't believe all these piggy bank stories. Anybody can write anything to trend these days.

Need to replace Ur bad s8 screen? Av got one s8 screen for just 55k. Call/whatsapp 09090287555.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by AwesomeRomeo: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2018
So this is what is trending now on twitter and front page of NL. I most do it 2019, by God's grace. But how can one save money in the piggy bank if he's hungry? cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13am On Dec 22, 2018
Nice one.
Very impressive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by kennyclassic: 7:13am On Dec 22, 2018
Space Booked
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by duduade: 7:13am On Dec 22, 2018
All these piggy bank with 1000 naira notes

You people should have mercy

9 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by ExAngel007(f): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2018
enjoy your Christmas
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by boolet: 7:16am On Dec 22, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by janettee(f): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2018
I'm tired of show off like this. It's like people do this solely to post on social media later..
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by Acidosis(m): 7:19am On Dec 22, 2018
Why don't people invest daily or weekly instead? Does piggy bank yield any interest? I don't understand the logic behind piggy bank aside postponing your spending day.

If you're not getting any compounding interest on your daily or weekly savings, then you're not making any financial sense. Compound interest, not savings, is the most powerful force and wealth creator in the universe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by nijabazaar: 7:23am On Dec 22, 2018
No one is screaming Olosho...that's strange

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2018
You must be self-disciplined to save in a piggy bank.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by henrixx(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2018
nijabazaar:
cos man no be olosho

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by Capitas7: 7:34am On Dec 22, 2018
It is encouraging and inspiring to see such, but in an economy where the real inflation rate is deadly, the money in the piggy bank continues to lose value day by day. Another discouraging factor is the fact that one may just be so unlucky that they get enticed by a friend's late edition of iPhone, and there the money goes.

Summary: The whole idea is very great, but how commensurate is the value and eventual use of the money with the deprivations made to gather it?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by CAPSLOCKED: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2018
janettee:
I'm tired of show off like this. It's like people do this solely to post on social media later..

HONESTLY I'M HAVING A HARD TIME TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHY MANY PEOPLE LOVE ATTENTION LIKE THIS.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by dingbang(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2018
Money has already finished this christmas
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by verifiablefacts: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2018
CastedAyo:
According to the man;
"I was able to save 165k in less than 4months. You can start a piggy bank, It helps. I’m posting this to inspire few people on the street of twitter."

http://igberetvnews.com/493828/man-shares-photos-money-able-save-piggy-bank-less-4-months/

you praised your self saving,spend it in a way that will be worth praising.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by nijabazaar: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2018
henrixx:
cos man no be olosho

You havent heard?

There are male harlots

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2018
Don't let buglers start breaking into poor peoples homes.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by KinSlayer: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2018
nijabazaar:
leave nairaland... If you put mind for nairaland matter you go age quickly. I think most of these guys are internet warriors sha. They can't talk to girls in real life and come here to abuse them

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by KinSlayer: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2018
wilcox:
Mean guy, just hope you didn't deprive yourself of the good things of life just to get this, because las las piggy saving na scam. You spent four months to get what you will probably blow up in less than an hour.
Just pray your phone doesn't ring because if it does, na family go dey call and if no be bill na something the sub.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by KinSlayer: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2018
wilcox:
nice angle there. We know saving is good but are you going to invest the money or blow it? Why suffer for 1 year because of the final 2 weeks?
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by Passionate888: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2018
Saving box na im una dey call piggy bank?
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by incogni2o: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2018
Why save all this money to come Agnes blow it all at Christmas.

Opening it at December shows all the stress may chime to nothing

But the what do you do for a living to earn like 2k daily.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by Olodo24: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2018
I hate piggy bank. I'll just break the box one day
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by noeloge82(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2018
Piggy bank is good is good if u have savings discipline and it's easier to save money u could have spent without knowing on piggy bank cos if u have un used 500 u don't start going to bank to save it and if u keep it something funny may arise and d money spent but if u put it in piggy bank u will be surprised how much you saved

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today / EFCC Accuses 10 Banks Of Money Laundering / Who Else Has Not Made Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.